LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Ha - April fools!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby vanwinkle » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Lame. The mods here have a much, much better April Fool's thing going.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby A'nold » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Sorry, I appreciate your eagerness, but c'mon dude. I was just waiting for the first "JUST LEAKED: COOLEY JUST MADE IT INTO THE T14!

Their own rankings that is! APRIL FOOLS! LOLZLOLZLOLZ

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby 09042014 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 pm

If you wanna cause a TLS shit storm.

You have UV-A fall to 13 tied with Corn-ell.

User avatar
DoubleChecks
Posts: 2333
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby DoubleChecks » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

vanwinkle wrote:Lame. The mods here have a much, much better April Fool's thing going.


nm, just noticed it lol
Last edited by DoubleChecks on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby A'nold » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Desert Fox wrote:If you wanna cause a lishi shit storm.

You have UV-A fall to 13 tied with Corn-ell.


Lulz! We should develop a thread devoted to the weirdest Lishi sayings of the day. Stuff you'd never think you'd see in a sentence involving lishi.

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:53 pm

vanwinkle wrote:Lame. The mods here have a much, much better April Fool's thing going.


You clicked the link, buddy.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby vanwinkle » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:56 pm

scionb4 wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:Lame. The mods here have a much, much better April Fool's thing going.

You clicked the link, buddy.

Clicking on something makes it funny?

User avatar
Kohinoor
Posts: 2756
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:51 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby Kohinoor » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Also, this isn't even news.

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby stratocophic » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:58 pm

vanwinkle wrote:
scionb4 wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:Lame. The mods here have a much, much better April Fool's thing going.

You clicked the link, buddy.

Clicking on something makes it funny?

This is a message board. Probably 25% of all links are followed in order to argue or deliver a smackdown.

charlesjd
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:28 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby charlesjd » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 pm

this was a very dirty joke!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:07 pm

stratocophic wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:
scionb4 wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:Lame. The mods here have a much, much better April Fool's thing going.

You clicked the link, buddy.

Clicking on something makes it funny?

This is a message board. Probably 25% of all links are followed in order to argue or deliver a smackdown.


So long as I get just one person to see the thread topic who goes "WHAT!!!????", then clicks on the thread, sees that its bogus, and then feels like an idiot, I don't really give a shit. Judging by how many views this thread has gotten in its short existence, I'd say I got at least one person.

User avatar
stratocophic
Posts: 2207
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby stratocophic » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:09 pm

scionb4 wrote:
stratocophic wrote:
vanwinkle wrote:
scionb4 wrote:You clicked the link, buddy.

Clicking on something makes it funny?

This is a message board. Probably 25% of all links are followed in order to argue or deliver a smackdown.


So long as I get just one person to see the thread topic who goes "WHAT!!!????", then clicks on the thread, sees that its bogus, and then feels like an idiot, I don't really give a shit. Judging by how many views this thread has gotten in its short existence, I'd say I got at least one person.
Oh, no doubt about that. Plenty of n00bs running around on TLS.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby vanwinkle » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:12 pm

stratocophic wrote:Oh, no doubt about that. Plenty of n00bs running around on lishi.

See, this shit is funny.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby A'nold » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Yeah but are those people even worth "getting?" I knew before I even came on the site today that I'd see stupid "UW-Madison is a t14!!!!"........LULZ! GOT YOU! APRIL FOOLZZZZZZ hyuk, hyuk.

UG's need to start requiring mandatory "what qualifies as funny" classes so people don't go through life believing that horrific slapstick humor is actually funny.

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Oh, no doubt about that. Plenty of n00bs running around on lishi.


Then while it certainly wasn't the best April Fools joke ever, it still was some good fun, wouldn't you say, fellow Yahtzee fan? If you want to see a really shitty April Fool's joke, go over to IGN and check out the trailer for the upcoming Halo movie.

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:41 pm

A'nold wrote:Yeah but are those people even worth "getting?" I knew before I even came on the site today that I'd see stupid "UW-Madison is a T13!!!!"........LULZ! GOT YOU! APRIL FOOLZZZZZZ hyuk, hyuk.

UG's need to start requiring mandatory "what qualifies as funny" classes so people don't go through life believing that horrific slapstick humor is actually funny.


Man dude, you feel really strongly about what does and does not constitute good humor. I your an "Importance of Being Earnest" and "Twelfth Night" (both of which are plays I have been in, by the way) kind of guy instead of an "Old School" kind of guy. That's cool.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby A'nold » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:49 pm

scionb4 wrote:
A'nold wrote:Yeah but are those people even worth "getting?" I knew before I even came on the site today that I'd see stupid "UW-Madison is a T13!!!!"........LULZ! GOT YOU! APRIL FOOLZZZZZZ hyuk, hyuk.

UG's need to start requiring mandatory "what qualifies as funny" classes so people don't go through life believing that horrific slapstick humor is actually funny.


Man dude, you feel really strongly about what does and does not constitute good humor. I your an "Importance of Being Earnest" and "Twelfth Night" (both of which are plays I have been in, by the way) kind of guy instead of an "Old School" kind of guy. That's cool.


Sorry, I don't understand the words that are coming out your mouf.

User avatar
Sangiovese
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby Sangiovese » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:53 pm

scionb4 wrote:So long as I get just one person to see the thread topic who goes "WHAT!!!????", then clicks on the thread, sees that its bogus, and then feels like an idiot, I don't really give a shit. Judging by how many views this thread has gotten in its short existence, I'd say I got at least one person.


Actually, I think most of the "views" have been to see how badly you got roasted for such a feeble April Fools attempt.

But you can keep on believing that someone got suckered by it if it makes you feel all cool and stuff.

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Sangiovese wrote:
scionb4 wrote:So long as I get just one person to see the thread topic who goes "WHAT!!!????", then clicks on the thread, sees that its bogus, and then feels like an idiot, I don't really give a shit. Judging by how many views this thread has gotten in its short existence, I'd say I got at least one person.


Actually, I think most of the "views" have been to see how badly you got roasted for such a feeble April Fools attempt.

But you can keep on believing that someone got suckered by it if it makes you feel all cool and stuff.


You used the word "most" dipshit. That means not all. I said in the the post that if I only got one, then it was worth it.

User avatar
Sangiovese
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby Sangiovese » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:23 pm

scionb4 wrote:
Sangiovese wrote:
scionb4 wrote:So long as I get just one person to see the thread topic who goes "WHAT!!!????", then clicks on the thread, sees that its bogus, and then feels like an idiot, I don't really give a shit. Judging by how many views this thread has gotten in its short existence, I'd say I got at least one person.


Actually, I think most of the "views" have been to see how badly you got roasted for such a feeble April Fools attempt.

But you can keep on believing that someone got suckered by it if it makes you feel all cool and stuff.


You used the word "most" dipshit. That means not all. I said in the the post that if I only got one, then it was worth it.


The flaw in your logic is that you erroneously make the assumption that there are only 2 possible reasons that someone would view this thread. (Either because they fell for it, or because they wanted to see how badly you got roasted.)

If that faulty logic were true, then you would be justified in calling me a "dipshit" because the fact that "not all" viewed the thread to see how badly you got roasted would then mean that at least one fell for it.

However, the existence of other reasonable motivations for clicking on the thread means that your logic is for shit. Perhaps they clicked it because they wanted to reply and give you grief for being such a tool? Perhaps they wanted to see if you managed to save the joke by making up for the lame title by inserting some witty commentary (in which case they were sorely disappointed). There are a multitude of reasons that could have lead people to view the thread that don't have anything to do with either wanting to see how badly you got roasted or falling for your joke. Therefore, your logic falls flat and your justification for calling me a dipshit fails.

Put that one in yer pipe and smoke it. Dipshit.

:mrgreen:

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:26 pm

However, the existence of other reasonable motivations for clicking on the thread means that your logic is for shit. Perhaps they clicked it because they wanted to reply and give you grief for being such a tool? Perhaps they wanted to see if you managed to save the joke by making up for the lame title by inserting some witty commentary (in which case they were sorely disappointed). There are a multitude of reasons that could have lead people to view the thread that don't have anything to do with either wanting to see how badly you got roasted or falling for your joke. Therefore, your logic falls flat and your justification for calling me a dipshit fails.

Put that one in yer pipe and smoke it. Dipshit.


Well, I will now graduate to calling you a motherfucker, and tell you to grow a fucking sense of humor and not take something so stupid so goddamn fucking seriously. It was an April Fool's joke. Not the best one ever, but it probably worked a few times and that's all I care about. I cannot believe I am actually arguing with someone over something so stupid.

User avatar
Sangiovese
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby Sangiovese » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:29 pm

scionb4 wrote:
However, the existence of other reasonable motivations for clicking on the thread means that your logic is for shit. Perhaps they clicked it because they wanted to reply and give you grief for being such a tool? Perhaps they wanted to see if you managed to save the joke by making up for the lame title by inserting some witty commentary (in which case they were sorely disappointed). There are a multitude of reasons that could have lead people to view the thread that don't have anything to do with either wanting to see how badly you got roasted or falling for your joke. Therefore, your logic falls flat and your justification for calling me a dipshit fails.

Put that one in yer pipe and smoke it. Dipshit.


Well, I will now graduate to calling you a motherfucker, and tell you to grow a fucking sense of humor and not take something so stupid so goddamn fucking seriously. It was an April Fool's joke. Not the best one ever, but it probably worked a few times and that's all I care about. I cannot believe I am actually arguing with someone over something so stupid.


And I can't believe you took a playful reply so seriously and then got so mad when you got schooled :)

But hey, if one person got a laugh out of it, then it was worth it!

scionb4
Posts: 503
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:57 am

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby scionb4 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Sangiovese wrote:
scionb4 wrote:
However, the existence of other reasonable motivations for clicking on the thread means that your logic is for shit. Perhaps they clicked it because they wanted to reply and give you grief for being such a tool? Perhaps they wanted to see if you managed to save the joke by making up for the lame title by inserting some witty commentary (in which case they were sorely disappointed). There are a multitude of reasons that could have lead people to view the thread that don't have anything to do with either wanting to see how badly you got roasted or falling for your joke. Therefore, your logic falls flat and your justification for calling me a dipshit fails.

Put that one in yer pipe and smoke it. Dipshit.


Well, I will now graduate to calling you a motherfucker, and tell you to grow a fucking sense of humor and not take something so stupid so goddamn fucking seriously. It was an April Fool's joke. Not the best one ever, but it probably worked a few times and that's all I care about. I cannot believe I am actually arguing with someone over something so stupid.


And I can't believe you took a playful reply so seriously and then got so mad when you got schooled :)

But hey, if one person got a laugh out of it, then it was worth it!


No one schooled me - they only judged me. To actually school me, you would have to do one better than I did. I invite you to do just that.

User avatar
A'nold
Posts: 3622
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: LEAKED - Indiana University jumps from 23rd to 16th in rank!

Postby A'nold » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 pm

"OMGZ Peeplez Coleg uf Law juzt made the tup 50!"- I just did better than you.

The only thing worse than people that think this is funny are the people that get pissed when people tell them it isn't funny.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bleakchimera2, ellielaw, Google Adsense [Bot], l3g@l33s3, margaretmitchell, MSNbot Media, sdancer89, ThorB, vcap180 and 23 guests