How to withdraw

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
glowhard

How to withdraw

Postby glowhard » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Is there a specific way you're supposed to do this? A specific person you're supposed to email? Something you're supposed to say? Should you note where you decided to go to school?

Hope this was OK to post here- I figured it might be useful to others since withdraw-time is coming up pretty quickly.

smov_operator

Re: How to withdraw

Postby smov_operator » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:49 pm

glowhard wrote:Is there a specific way you're supposed to do this? A specific person you're supposed to email? Something you're supposed to say? Should you note where you decided to go to school?

Hope this was OK to post here- I figured it might be useful to others since withdraw-time is coming up pretty quickly.

I sent out a couple withdrawals yesterday. I emailed a letter to each school thanking them for the acceptance, and telling them where I went. I'm sure it was unnecessary, but many schools emailed me back thanking me and wishing me well.

glowhard

Re: How to withdraw

Postby glowhard » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm

you just emailed the admissions@school.edu email address? i'm strangely nervous about withdrawing apparently...

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”