The Endless "Hold List" at Rutgers-Newark Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Gunz353

Bronze

The Endless "Hold List" at Rutgers-Newark

Post by Gunz353 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Anyone else out there still waiting to hear back? I'm sure they need to let us know before the deposit deadline. I'm so close to sending in a seat deposit for another school...but just have to wait and see what they say.

Need to be ACCEPTED

New

Re: The Endless "Hold List" at Rutgers-Newark

Post by Need to be ACCEPTED » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 pm

:cry: I am still waiting; however, I only went complete on 3/12. My concern is that I heard that seat deposits are due on April 1st.

b.j.

Bronze

Re: The Endless "Hold List" at Rutgers-Newark

Post by b.j. » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Need to be ACCEPTED wrote::cry: I am still waiting; however, I only went complete on 3/12. My concern is that I heard that seat deposits are due on April 1st.
Well, if they accept you after that deadline, wouldn't your deposit just be due at a later date, like two weeks or so after they accept you? For schools with extensive waiting lists and rolling admissions, what else are they going to do? It doesn't help you if you put down a deposit at another school, but I guess that's a choice some people, hopefully myself included, will have to make.

I'm in the same boat as you, or so I think. One part of the status checker simply says "complete" while the other says "complete and ready for review."

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”