Submitting LORs after going complete

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
peeker82

Submitting LORs after going complete

Postby peeker82 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey everyone,

So I just started to get a wave of waitlist decisions. FML. with that comes updating my file at all of these schools. I have an extra LOR stored in the LSAC website in case i got waitlisted. How do I send this letter from the LSAC website to the respective schools? Can I still do it from LSAC? or do i need to get the professor to send a new letter to the schools directly?

WerewolfOfLondon

Re: Submitting LORs after going complete

Postby WerewolfOfLondon » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 am

I dont know :D

vikspeed

Postby vikspeed » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 am

Would like to know the same thing.

DoktorZaius

Postby DoktorZaius » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 am

peeker82 wrote:Hey everyone,

So I just started to get a wave of waitlist decisions. FML. with that comes updating my file at all of these schools. I have an extra LOR stored in the LSAC website in case i got waitlisted. How do I send this letter from the LSAC website to the respective schools? Can I still do it from LSAC? or do i need to get the professor to send a new letter to the schools directly?

Is the ability to assign letters to those schools no longer there?

DoktorZaius

Postby DoktorZaius » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:41 am

Let me clarify -- does the path (on the LSAC site) of Apply --> Credentials --> Letters of Rec not take you to the LoR page where you can simply assign another letter?

peeker82

Postby peeker82 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:57 am

DoktorZaius wrote:Let me clarify -- does the path (on the LSAC site) of Apply --> Credentials --> Letters of Rec not take you to the LoR page where you can simply assign another letter?

It does for some schools. so for those that i do have the option of assigning another letter, will the school get the letter if I simply assign an extra letter?

and what for those schools where I've already fulfilled the max # of LORs you can assign, i.e. some schools only allow 2 and I assigned 2 letters before I went complete. So in those cases, I can't assign any more through the LOR page. Is there any another way to do it through LSAC?

peeker82

Postby peeker82 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:24 am

anybody?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”