Hello, if any of you could please give me some advice on what I should do. I would greatly appreciate it. Here is my cycle so far...
I took a year off to work and get some money, so my question is, would it be worth it to attempt the waitlist for UTK or Kansas, go to Texas Wesleyan or another close Dallas,Texas regional school cause Dallas is where I want to work, or take the lsat again and have to take another year off? Yes I know I probably should retake, but don't know if I could take another year off though it may be totally worth it. Thanks so much for your thoughts.
Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:43 pm
Hey! I know this is not what you want to hear, but I would hold off and retake the LSAT if you are able to. Even raising your score to a 155 could make a huge difference. If you want to practice in Dallas, you'd probably be better off at a P/T or Spring program at Baylor (which could be realistic with a 155+ and an early submission) than taking Texas Wesleyan. If you can get off the UTK or Kansas waitlist though, I would say go for it! I have also thought about retaking the LSAT, but am really ansty to start now, so I know it is a tough decision. If UTK or Kansas don't pull through, retake. You'll be happy you did.
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:23 am
Well the best possible option still 'pending' would be SMU (Im sure you know that), but going complete mid February doesnt help your cause. Tech might be a good option and probably more realistic. I know some people at Wesleyan and they say the school is decent, but you would probably need to lower your expectations, job wise, if you went there.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Colonel_funkadunk and 4 guests