NEED ADVICE ON WHERE TO GO! Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Erin88

New

NEED ADVICE ON WHERE TO GO!

Post by Erin88 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:04 pm

I'm looking for any advice/opinions on where to attend law school in the fall. My GPA was a 3.78 and LSAT a 154 (ouch). Ideally, I'd like to go to school in a city (I'm from NH)... but I'd also like to get a good job after graduation.

IN and deciding between: Franklin Pierce (8k/year scholarship), New England Law (20k/year schol), Pace (22k/year schol), University of Baltimore.

Waitlisted: George Mason (my absolute first choice), Catholic, Hofstra, Penn State, Suffolk.

I'm interested in both intellectual property and international law. Clearly, Franklin Pierce would be best for IP, but what about international law?

Any idea on my chances at my waitlist schools?

darknightbegins

Silver

Re: NEED ADVICE ON WHERE TO GO!

Post by darknightbegins » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Erin88 wrote:I'm looking for any advice/opinions on where to attend law school in the fall. My GPA was a 3.78 and LSAT a 154 (ouch). Ideally, I'd like to go to school in a city (I'm from NH)... but I'd also like to get a good job after graduation.

IN and deciding between: Franklin Pierce (8k/year scholarship), New England Law (20k/year schol), Pace (22k/year schol), University of Baltimore.

Waitlisted: George Mason (my absolute first choice), Catholic, Hofstra, Penn State, Suffolk.

I'm interested in both intellectual property and international law. Clearly, Franklin Pierce would be best for IP, but what about international law?

Any idea on my chances at my waitlist schools?
I've heard New England Law is a toilet, but that could just be a rumor. I wouldn't pay to go to Baltimore, especially with Maryland right next door. Franklin Pierce might be your best bet but there are alot on here that hate that school, I don't know alot about it beyond their IP program. You have a decent shot at Penn State and Suffolk. Good luck with George Mason though.

This is really the wrong forum for this thread though. Try putting this in the "Choosing a Law School" forum.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”