Cornell Accepted Students!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
manwitaplan

Cornell Accepted Students!

Postby manwitaplan » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:34 pm

For people that have already been accepted to Cornell, when is the seat deposit deadline??

dakatz

Re: Cornell Accepted Students!

Postby dakatz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:36 pm

manwitaplan wrote:For people that have already been accepted to Cornell, when is the seat deposit deadline??

First deposit is due April 16th, and 2nd deposit is May 14th

http://www.lawschool.cornell.edu/admiss ... erving.cfm

And next time, why not just post it in the Cornell thread?

cicely101

Postby cicely101 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Has anyone received their aid packages yet? I'm really anxious!

dakatz

Postby dakatz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:42 pm

cicely101 wrote:Has anyone received their aid packages yet? I'm really anxious!

During the ASW last Friday, I asked when I would receive it. They said it should be in my hands by today. Needless to say, nada. But then again, I sent them some things that might delay the process, though all deadlines were met.

cicely101

Postby cicely101 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:46 pm

dakatz wrote:

During the ASW last Friday, I asked when I would receive it. They said it should be in my hands by today. Needless to say, nada. But then again, I sent them some things that might delay the process, though all deadlines were met.

Thanks! I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later. I have pressing deposit deadlines to make!

dakatz

Postby dakatz » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 pm

cicely101 wrote:
dakatz wrote:

Thanks! I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later I have pressing deposit deadlines to make!

Yeah, tell me bout it. Luckily for me, every school I'm considering has the same deadline in mid-April, but I would like to have this information all set.

cicely101

Postby cicely101 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:50 pm

dakatz wrote:
cicely101 wrote:
dakatz wrote:

Thanks! I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later I have pressing deposit deadlines to make!

Yeah, tell me bout it. Luckily for me, every school I'm considering has the same deadline in mid-April, but I would like to have this information all set.

All but one of my schools do and they're giving me a crap load of money so I kinda need to know soon! Is Cornell a front-runner for you now?

forza

Postby forza » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Fin. aid came today. Dean's Scholarship - $120k!

acdisagod

Postby acdisagod » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Wow, thats amazing. Based on your profile ur gonna have some tough choices. Good choices to have to make, but tough.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”