UGA Wait List 2010 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
kwlaw88

New

Re: UGA Wait List 2010

Post by kwlaw88 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:42 am

In my conversation the day before, I spoke with whoever answered the phone at the main admissions line (I didn't get her name), and asked if anyone had been accepted from the wait list yet, she responded that no one had been admitted yet, but there is a chance that anytime between now and orientation they may accept from the list.

Perhaps Roseboro meant that they had already invited everyone they were going to invite to remain on the waitlist. Also- of course he doesn't "anticipate" any spots becoming available- no admissions officer wants to admit that some of their students simply put down a deposit to hold their seat until they get off of the waitlist at another school, but remember that that's a big possibility... that's why there is a waitlist.

rnjones73

New

Post by rnjones73 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Last edited by rnjones73 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

sques001

New

Post by sques001 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:55 pm

I called yesterday and they told me that the class was filled already but that anything could happen between now and orientation day. So if people start withdrawing then I guess they'll start calling the waitlist. I wonder how many people are now on the "extra reduced" waitlist?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”