LOCK AND DELETE

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

LOCK AND DELETE

Postby nyknicks » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 pm

Gosh i just wanted some advice, delete it.


BTW-is that the real Peter North I always see posting?
Last edited by nyknicks on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gugi13
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby gugi13 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm

speechless.

poslhs
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:39 am

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby poslhs » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 pm

I'm pretty sure it's not a true story but it's the funniest thing I ever read in this site.
Last edited by poslhs on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
CardinalRules
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby CardinalRules » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:57 pm

nyknicks wrote:OK here is the deal I was at Pacha the other night and they were playin sum wiked houze music. Im normally pretty shy around girls but something about the vibe of that place just had me going. BOOM BOOM BOOM the bass kciking you know. So im on the dance floor vibing by myself when this dime piece bittie starts grooving with me. One thing leads to another and bada bing bada boom this fly honey is knockin bootz is was awesome. Fast forward next mornin we eating breakfast and i forgot i told her i was going to st johns law school next year. i forgot i wanted to impress her with a good school, but unfortanez for me my lsat wasnt good enuff for st johnz. This bittie is ACTUALLY going there. SHe is blonde too, idk how she is so smart, i never met a blonde that smart before. ANyway, she asked if iw as going to the asd and i told her yes. We have plans to go to pacha again 2gether this tyme friday night, asd is sat, i hope she sleeps over. Will i be able to go to it with her, or is my covern blown?


:lol: Nice.

If you're actually being serious, people can take their BF or GF to an ASD. Trying to pose as an admit probably won't work, though.

User avatar
SDWaterBaby
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby SDWaterBaby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 pm

I'll bite.
This girl wants to come with you to ASD, like tag along and do all the stuff they have the admits do? Can't you just tell her you'll meet her up afterwards?

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby nyknicks » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:15 pm

CardinalRules wrote:
nyknicks wrote:OK here is the deal I was at Pacha the other night and they were playin sum wiked houze music. Im normally pretty shy around girls but something about the vibe of that place just had me going. BOOM BOOM BOOM the bass kciking you know. So im on the dance floor vibing by myself when this dime piece bittie starts grooving with me. One thing leads to another and bada bing bada boom this fly honey is knockin bootz is was awesome. Fast forward next mornin we eating breakfast and i forgot i told her i was going to st johns law school next year. i forgot i wanted to impress her with a good school, but unfortanez for me my lsat wasnt good enuff for st johnz. This bittie is ACTUALLY going there. SHe is blonde too, idk how she is so smart, i never met a blonde that smart before. ANyway, she asked if iw as going to the asd and i told her yes. We have plans to go to pacha again 2gether this tyme friday night, asd is sat, i hope she sleeps over. Will i be able to go to it with her, or is my covern blown?


:lol: Nice.

If you're actually being serious, people can take their BF or GF to an ASD. Trying to pose as an admit probably won't work, though.



Well i already told her i was going as an admit. if i applied tomorrow could i go as a visitor?

nyknicks
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby nyknicks » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:21 pm

SDWaterBaby wrote:I'll bite.
This girl wants to come with you to ASD, like tag along and do all the stuff they have the admits do? Can't you just tell her you'll meet her up afterwards?


No, you dont understand. She already is going, she got in. This broad is wicked smart. I want to go and pretend i got in also. I like her alot i think she might be *the one*. If it works out i will retake june and get into st johns, it is a great school, but i think i cna do it. But for me not to blow my cover i need to be there this saturday somehow.

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby 09042014 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Got Flamed.
Last edited by 09042014 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cubswin
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby cubswin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 pm

If you search his posts, you will see a marked difference in his spelling abilities, word choices, and reported LSAT score from posts that happened before this.

So, a flame. But an amusing flame.

qualster
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:42 am

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby qualster » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

nyknicks wrote:OK here is the deal I was at Pacha the other night and they were playin sum wiked houze music. Im normally pretty shy around girls but something about the vibe of that place just had me going. BOOM BOOM BOOM the bass kciking you know. So im on the dance floor vibing by myself when this dime piece bittie starts grooving with me. One thing leads to another and bada bing bada boom this fly honey is knockin bootz is was awesome. Fast forward next mornin we eating breakfast and i forgot i told her i was going to st johns law school next year. i forgot i wanted to impress her with a good school, but unfortanez for me my
lsat wasnt good enuff for st johnz. This bittie is ACTUALLY going there. SHe is blonde too, idk how she is so smart, i never met a blonde that smart before. ANyway, she asked if iw as going to the asd and i told her yes. We have plans to go to pacha again 2gether this time friday night, asd is sat, i hope she sleeps over. Will i be able to go to it with her, or is my covern blown?


It might go something like this if you do show (an excerpt from Animal House):

"Let the unacceptable candidates worry,
because after tonight, they're....
And there you are........."

"Kent."

"That's Carl Phillips, editor of the Daily Faberian. And.... Clayton, Sydney, Jugless, Lonnie. Feel free to help yourself to punch and cookies."

User avatar
SDWaterBaby
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: LOCK AND DELETE

Postby SDWaterBaby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Give the guy a break he was just lookin for love.

User avatar
forza
Posts: 2777
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 am

Re: LOCK AND DELETE

Postby forza » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

...
Last edited by forza on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CyLaw
Posts: 1557
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Re: LOCK AND DELETE

Postby CyLaw » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:55 pm

What is the best way to draw all of TLS's attention to a thread?

Ask for it to be deleted in the title.

User avatar
Panther7
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Re: LOCK AND DELETE

Postby Panther7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 pm

forza wrote:Image


fail.

Andrew the Wolverine
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: LOCK AND DELETE

Postby Andrew the Wolverine » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

"dime piece bittie" is a new one for me, pretty funny

Harry Ballsogna
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:39 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby Harry Ballsogna » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:59 pm

cubswin wrote:If you search his posts, you will see a marked difference in his spelling abilities, word choices, and reported LSAT score from posts that happened before this.

So, a flame. But an amusing flame.



My God Holmes, you got it!

User avatar
Panther7
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Re: LOCK AND DELETE

Postby Panther7 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 pm

forza wrote:
Panther7 wrote:
forza wrote:Image

fail.

Image

Don't try to change the subject.
Last edited by Panther7 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SDWaterBaby
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Re: Is there any way to go to an ASD without being an admit?????

Postby SDWaterBaby » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Harry Ballsogna wrote:
cubswin wrote:If you search his posts, you will see a marked difference in his spelling abilities, word choices, and reported LSAT score from posts that happened before this.

So, a flame. But an amusing flame.



My God Holmes, you got it!



+1

darklighter13
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:01 am

Re: LOCK AND DELETE

Postby darklighter13 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 pm

OP isn't the only one starting to crack under the pressure of pending decisions...




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], tinafeyclone and 11 guests