Held at Columbia Thread

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2249
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Nonconsecutive » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Hmm, well from the grade requests we at least know that there is some movement over at the CLS crypt.

User avatar
Mack.Hambleton
Posts: 5417
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 am

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Mack.Hambleton » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:56 pm

My request was actually a couple days ago, just meant recently

User avatar
Jessasaurus
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Jessasaurus » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:05 pm

I was shocked columbia didn't ask me for my last semester's grades before admitting me considering I am a k-jd... and its not like my gpa is stellar or anything, its pretty much right at median

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2249
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Nonconsecutive » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:12 pm

Anyone know of any movement today?

User avatar
vivala
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby vivala » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 pm

How many of us are left? I was slightly optimistic after being left out from yesterday's reserve wave, but now I'm just expecting another one tomorrow/Friday.

User avatar
checkers
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby checkers » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:50 pm

vivala wrote:How many of us are left?


Present!

User avatar
mirroroferised7
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby mirroroferised7 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm

still (barely) here!

fivestarfolds
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby fivestarfolds » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Je suis ici!

User avatar
phillywc
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby phillywc » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi

webbdp3
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby webbdp3 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:06 pm

Here I am.

User avatar
lawschool22
Posts: 3875
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby lawschool22 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Still here. Not sure what it means.

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2249
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Nonconsecutive » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 pm

lawschool22 wrote:Still here. Not sure what it means.

fivestarfolds
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby fivestarfolds » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

So few. :roll:

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2249
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Nonconsecutive » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 am

Really hoping today (or tomorrow for those East of me) brings some more news, I'd really like to know one way or another before 4:59pm on Friday. :lol:

oyvey35
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:00 am

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby oyvey35 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Still here as well.

Just read through last years thread and it seems that everyone who had yet to hear back by this time ending up getting the reserve email on the day of last year's deadline :(

Ugh. Hope it's different this year.

User avatar
lawschool22
Posts: 3875
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby lawschool22 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:03 pm

oyvey35 wrote:Still here as well.

Just read through last years thread and it seems that everyone who had yet to hear back by this time ending up getting the reserve email on the day of last year's deadline :(

Ugh. Hope it's different this year.


Columbia would wait until the last day to do that.

fivestarfolds
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby fivestarfolds » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:12 pm

I'm just bracing myself for the WL. Then I'm retiring from TLSs acceptances/denials/waitlists threads. I'll be happy to say goodbye.

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2249
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Nonconsecutive » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:38 pm

lawschool22 wrote:
oyvey35 wrote:Still here as well.

Just read through last years thread and it seems that everyone who had yet to hear back by this time ending up getting the reserve email on the day of last year's deadline :(

Ugh. Hope it's different this year.


Columbia would wait until the last day to do that.


That is actually pretty much what I am expecting, though I hope to be proven wrong.

User avatar
SteelPenguin
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby SteelPenguin » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:52 pm

My reserve e-mail is so close that I can taste it. C'mon, do it CLS! What are you waiting for?! Reserve me!

fivestarfolds
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby fivestarfolds » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:30 pm

SteelPenguin wrote:My reserve e-mail is so close that I can taste it. C'mon, do it CLS! What are you waiting for?! Reserve me!

+1

Elleonleo
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Elleonleo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:41 pm

SteelPenguin wrote:My reserve e-mail is so close that I can taste it. C'mon, do it CLS! What are you waiting for?! Reserve me!



this this this this this

User avatar
paglababa
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby paglababa » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:53 pm

I need closure

User avatar
Nonconsecutive
Posts: 2249
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby Nonconsecutive » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:53 pm

paglababa wrote:I need closure


Amen

User avatar
mirroroferised7
Posts: 615
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby mirroroferised7 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:48 pm

fivestarfolds wrote:I'm just bracing myself for the WL. Then I'm retiring from TLSs acceptances/denials/waitlists threads. I'll be happy to say goodbye.


Same.

I'll actually be fighting the urge to send the SCATHING withdraw email I have saved in my drafts folder, calling out CLS adcomms for the giant fucking trolls they are.

User avatar
checkers
Posts: 372
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:35 am

Re: Held at Columbia Thread

Postby checkers » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 pm

mirroroferised7 wrote:
fivestarfolds wrote:I'm just bracing myself for the WL. Then I'm retiring from TLSs acceptances/denials/waitlists threads. I'll be happy to say goodbye.


Same.

I'll actually be fighting the urge to send the SCATHING withdraw email I have saved in my drafts folder, calling out CLS adcomms for the giant fucking trolls they are.


Oh please do. I will cosign as Checkers.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajoelles, Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests