Outstanding Applications

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lawschooliseasy

Outstanding Applications

Postby lawschooliseasy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:05 pm

I still have not heard from six schools (Emory, Fordham, Indiana, Alabama, WashU and Cornell) that I applied to in early January. With the exception of Cornell and maybe WashU, they are not reaches. Is it strange that I have yet to hear back from them? Should I call or write the admissions office? Its getting unnervingly close to the April seat deposit deadline.

starsong

Re: Outstanding Applications

Postby starsong » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 pm

lawschooliseasy wrote:I still have not heard from six schools (Emory, Fordham, Indiana, Alabama, WashU and Cornell) that I applied to in early January. With the exception of Cornell and maybe WashU, they are not reaches. Is it strange that I have yet to hear back from them? Should I call or write the admissions office? Its getting unnervingly close to the April seat deposit deadline.

Check LSN and/or the threads on these schools to see when people who have applied are hearing back right now. I think Fordham is still on the early/mid January batch. Remember schools often order applications by completion date, not submission date.

chicoalto0649

Postby chicoalto0649 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:14 pm

I think most of the applications I sent out this year were outstanding. The application I sent to Penn was mediocre, hence my ding. :lol:

starsong

Postby starsong » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:21 pm

chicoalto0649 wrote:I think most of the applications I sent out this year were outstanding. The application I sent to Penn was mediocre, hence my ding. :lol:

Clever. :-)

lawschooliseasy

Postby lawschooliseasy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 pm

chicoalto0649 wrote:I think most of the applications I sent out this year were outstanding. The application I sent to Penn was mediocre, hence my ding. :lol:

Did you include a pic of your 'tar on the cover page?

chicoalto0649

Postby chicoalto0649 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 pm

lawschooliseasy wrote:

Did you include a pic of your 'tar on the cover page?

kuk-kuk-kuk-kuk yeaaaaah

for anyone unfamiliar with my avatar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0hRfGe-iOM&feature=related

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”