hard to decide when waiting on Cornell, Vandy, Texas, Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
hugoboss

New

hard to decide when waiting on Cornell, Vandy, Texas,

Post by hugoboss » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm

notre dame, fordham, boston u, emory and others. i applied at all of these by mid january r earlier but have not heard back from any of them. are these schools waiting for additional materials to make a decision? or are my numbers borderline (which they are at some of these schools) so i will be reviewed later on in the cycle? am i being impatient? or are they taking longer than usual?

Diamond

Re: hard to decide when waiting on Cornell, Vandy, Texas,

Post by 09042014 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 pm

hugoboss wrote:notre dame, fordham, boston u, emory and others. i applied at all of these by mid january r earlier but have not heard back from any of them. are these schools waiting for additional materials to make a decision? or are my numbers borderline (which they are at some of these schools) so i will be reviewed later on in the cycle? am i being impatient? or are they taking longer than usual?
You applied right before the deadline and haven't even waited two months. Give it some time.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”