Jesus christ, when are these schools going to respond?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
GermX

Jesus christ, when are these schools going to respond?

Postby GermX » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:09 pm

I've only had one acceptance and one waitlist so far this cycle, out of 10 schools I applied to. What is going on, exactly? Seriously, them being slow= me losing money on a seat deposit. I mean I would not mind going to the school I got accepted into- I just know I can be accepted into much better schools (it's a T-30, and I am sure I can get one of the T-20s, lower T-14s, or at least I want to know!).

Seriously ad comms, step it up, this is ridiculous, we paid so much money to send our apps- get to it!

uwb09

Re: Jesus christ, when are these schools going to respond?

Postby uwb09 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:14 pm

I take it hasn't been this bad in the past?

hotdog123

Postby hotdog123 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:16 pm

--ImageRemoved--

amirite?

finalaspects

Postby finalaspects » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:16 pm

GermX wrote:I've only had one acceptance and one waitlist so far this cycle, out of 10 schools I applied to. What is going on, exactly? Seriously, them being slow= me losing money on a seat deposit. I mean I would not mind going to the school I got accepted into- I just know I can be accepted into much better schools (it's a T-30, and I am sure I can get one of the T-20s, lower T-14s, or at least I want to know!).

Seriously ad comms, step it up, this is ridiculous, we paid so much money to send our apps- get to it!

when did you apply? i hope you're not this anxious from waiting from only January or something...

yourlordandsavior

Postby yourlordandsavior » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:22 pm

GermX wrote:I've only had one acceptance and one waitlist so far this cycle, out of 10 schools I applied to. What is going on, exactly? Seriously, them being slow= me losing money on a seat deposit. I mean I would not mind going to the school I got accepted into- I just know I can be accepted into much better schools (it's a T-30, and I am sure I can get one of the T-20s, lower T-14s, or at least I want to know!).

This is Jesus, your lord and savior. Since you asked, I knew that you would be so slack to use my name in vain, so I have manipulated the subconscious of said ad comms to hold off on specifically your applications. Maybe you'll think twice next time.

Love and peace,

Christ

GermX

Postby GermX » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 pm

hehe.

No seriously, they are taking a freaking long time to process these apps. IS there some sort of "let's get their deposits meehehehehehhehe" conspiracy going on?

tomhobbes

Postby tomhobbes » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:26 pm

lol Jesus is a 1-post noob

hotdog123

Postby hotdog123 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 pm

yourlordandsavior wrote:

This is Jesus, your lord and savior. Since you asked, I knew that you would be so slack to use my name in vain, so I have manipulated the subconscious of said ad comms to hold off on specifically your applications. Maybe you'll think twice next time.

Love and peace,

Christ

THREAD DERAIL: INCOMING

finalaspects

Postby finalaspects » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:35 pm

GermX wrote:hehe.

No seriously, they are taking a freaking long time to process these apps. IS there some sort of "let's get their deposits meehehehehehhehe" conspiracy going on?

when did you apply to these schools? i have a feeling you applied recently... at most only about 2 months... prove me wrong please

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”