- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 am
1. Where/when did you apply?
2. Did you apply PT only or a mix depending on the school?
3. Did you include a “why PT” in your personal or optional statements?
4. Status of acceptances, denials, and WLs?
5. Did you receive any Scholarships?
6. Attending/attended an admitted students day, tours, class visits?
As for me:
1. Catholic (complete 12/1), Georgetown (Complete 2/25, ED), George Mason (Complete 2/25), George Washington (Complete 2/25), American U (Complete 2/25)
2. PT-only to all of the above.
3. Specific “why PT” in my PS. Essentially my legal area of interest is rather small so I gain more by continuing to work in the industry.
4. Accepted to Catholic (1/20), fingers crossed on the rest. Still have not received a status checker from GW, but the admissions office confirmed receipt of my application.
5. Received a good scholly from CUA with admission letter. Pleasantly surprised to receive an email labout a potential additional scholly.
6. Will be attending admitted students at CUA at the end of the month. Attending a tour at Georgetown and working on getting class visits that fit my work schedule. Fortunately, American, GMU and GW appear to have night classes you can sit-in on.
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm
In at American (with $), in at GMU, preferred WL at Gtown, WL at GW. Didn't say why PT in my essay, though I think my resume makes it clear why. All of mine were submitted and complete by 12/15.
- Sauer Grapes
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:02 am
GMU sent a scholarship letter last week and I'm not even sure if Gtown give PTers a scholarship.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: amberpud, Anxious-Undergrad, aw_1234, badlefthook, BarMan, bbmayes, bitteschon, chalala, CPA-->JD, Exabot [Bot], futureellewoods123, giras0l, goldenbear2020, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], guybourdin, haley12, hethebearded, Instrumental, jasonoh11, jcburns, JustWannaGraduate, kamy123, klove2020, lahcenliberty, largemarge26, law1993, Lawfayette, Leliana, Lmorina126, longsh0305, lvlaw3, malysh, mintchocolatechip, MoonyUpToNoGood, Mr. Bubbles, nickles96, Nightwing, nimbus cloud, njdevils327, PetriRo, Pinkpanda24, pz37, raj811, ray.bee, Scurvy Cur, seeprybyrun, snowball17, stays, stephiel717, tea03, texas95, thehours, theothercat, UCLA1984, unrelated, wildquest8200, winslow321, xandra_v, zyxbhsf and 125 guests