- Posts: 71
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 am
1. Where/when did you apply?
2. Did you apply PT only or a mix depending on the school?
3. Did you include a “why PT” in your personal or optional statements?
4. Status of acceptances, denials, and WLs?
5. Did you receive any Scholarships?
6. Attending/attended an admitted students day, tours, class visits?
As for me:
1. Catholic (complete 12/1), Georgetown (Complete 2/25, ED), George Mason (Complete 2/25), George Washington (Complete 2/25), American U (Complete 2/25)
2. PT-only to all of the above.
3. Specific “why PT” in my PS. Essentially my legal area of interest is rather small so I gain more by continuing to work in the industry.
4. Accepted to Catholic (1/20), fingers crossed on the rest. Still have not received a status checker from GW, but the admissions office confirmed receipt of my application.
5. Received a good scholly from CUA with admission letter. Pleasantly surprised to receive an email labout a potential additional scholly.
6. Will be attending admitted students at CUA at the end of the month. Attending a tour at Georgetown and working on getting class visits that fit my work schedule. Fortunately, American, GMU and GW appear to have night classes you can sit-in on.
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm
In at American (with $), in at GMU, preferred WL at Gtown, WL at GW. Didn't say why PT in my essay, though I think my resume makes it clear why. All of mine were submitted and complete by 12/15.
- Sauer Grapes
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:02 am
GMU sent a scholarship letter last week and I'm not even sure if Gtown give PTers a scholarship.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 88234, and-peggy, Army_of_blood, Baidu [Spider], doneonedone, em15, flyeaglesfly, gilmoregirlrevival, GoBucks6612, godinacup, Google [Bot], hellohalo, izha, Javalin0650, justtry21, lg77, MSNbot Media, musiclover123, Nickel94, Nightwing, nkbee, playersball, Pozzo, PrezRand, proteinshake, Smallville, XUMickeal and 37 guests