Chapman 2013 Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
linkbruin

New

Re: Chapman 2013

Post by linkbruin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm

justright157 wrote:rejected from the waitlist today. fucking broke my heart
I'm really sorry to hear that. How did you hear? Status checker/email?

justright157

Bronze

Post by justright157 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:23 pm

my status checker changed to denied. so much time invested with them and just a pathetic denied on my status checker.
linkbruin wrote:
justright157 wrote:rejected from the waitlist today. fucking broke my heart
I'm really sorry to hear that. How did you hear? Status checker/email?

lalalaw07

New

Post by lalalaw07 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Anyone else still hanging in there on the wl? Who's in with me waiting until the orientation/until released off the list?

linkbruin

New

Post by linkbruin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 pm

lalalaw07 wrote:Anyone else still hanging in there on the wl? Who's in with me waiting until the orientation/until released off the list?
I'm in same boat as you. Waiting until the very end. Same with Southwestern, but Chapman is easily my number 1 choice.

lalalaw07

New

Post by lalalaw07 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:11 pm

linkbruin wrote:
lalalaw07 wrote:Anyone else still hanging in there on the wl? Who's in with me waiting until the orientation/until released off the list?
I'm in same boat as you. Waiting until the very end. Same with Southwestern, but Chapman is easily my number 1 choice.
From the looks of it they have been cutting down the list. Glad we've made it thus far...wonder how many people are left? I don't know what else to do at this point. I dont want to be the annoying emailer with the friendly reminder that im in love and will go if admitted. haha im in purgatory for this southwestern davis asu and mcgeorge im hoping at least one gives me a go...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

SwollenMonkey

Silver

Post by SwollenMonkey » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm still on the waiting-list (shit list).

linkbruin

New

Post by linkbruin » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:40 pm

lalalaw07 wrote:
linkbruin wrote:
From the looks of it they have been cutting down the list. Glad we've made it thus far...wonder how many people are left? I don't know what else to do at this point. I dont want to be the annoying emailer with the friendly reminder that im in love and will go if admitted. haha im in purgatory for this southwestern davis asu and mcgeorge im hoping at least one gives me a go...
Wow you've got quite a bit there. I got cut from McGeorge waitlist about a month ago. Kinda puzzled me, but nothing can do at this point. I also got into USF; withdrew (probably would have from McGeorge as well) because of COL in SF and I realized I don't really wanna start my career up in NorCal.

Good luck on your waitlist purgatory; hopefully it works out for all of us.

lalalaw07

New

Post by lalalaw07 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 pm

linkbruin wrote:
lalalaw07 wrote:
linkbruin wrote:
Wow you've got quite a bit there. I got cut from McGeorge waitlist about a month ago. Kinda puzzled me, but nothing can do at this point. I also got into USF; withdrew (probably would have from McGeorge as well) because of COL in SF and I realized I don't really wanna start my career up in NorCal.

Good luck on your waitlist purgatory; hopefully it works out for all of us.
Yeahhhh who knows how they are going about this whole waitlist situation. But hey, heres to hoping that we may be future classmates at chapman eh? haha i'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!

Salzburg2013

New

Post by Salzburg2013 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 pm

Mums the word here! Anyone? At this point in time I have given up and have moved forward with alternate plans. A lil birdie told me that unless (not to be crude) someone gets hit by a bus, the class is "seated"

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

linkbruin

New

Post by linkbruin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Salzburg2013 wrote:Mums the word here! Anyone? At this point in time I have given up and have moved forward with alternate plans. A lil birdie told me that unless (not to be crude) someone gets hit by a bus, the class is "seated"
Nothing here. Sent in 2nd LOCI. I'm on this waitlist and Southwestern's waitlist; I'm just gonna wait it out until the end. I don't have any other plans nor commitments (unemployment is so awesome), so it's not a big deal for me. Good luck with your alternate plans Salzburg. Would you mind sending me a PM about this "lil birdie"?

Salzburg2013

New

Post by Salzburg2013 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:16 am

LinkBruin GOOD LUCK! Based purely on these blog posts and the little information I have I believe you will have a darn good shot @ SW if you are willing to hang in there until the 11th hour aka Orientation week. I applied to other schools and need to now move forward with those options, although Chapman was my #1 =(

lalalaw07

New

Post by lalalaw07 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 pm

so i got into mcgeorge on friday. and got into chapman today. but i was and still am really impressed by mcgeorge. i hope one of you gets my spot. there is still a chance this late in the game!

best of luck!

SwollenMonkey

Silver

Post by SwollenMonkey » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:47 am

I got dinged at Chapman a week ago cause the seats were all taken.
:?:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”