wait so.. Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
lis220

New

wait so..

Post by lis220 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:52 pm

does faculty review mean that the lsat and gpa are ok enough to avoid immediate rejection, and then they actually focus on the softs? i got the faculty review on 2/19 also, (with decision coming on march 12). i wanted to send a LOCI alongside a rec from one of my profs (i'm doing a Masters currently) but if that doesn't arrive for another week...is that too late!? should i ask the prof to email the whole thing?

sirchristaylor

Bronze

Re: wait so..

Post by sirchristaylor » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:00 pm

lis220 wrote:does faculty review mean that the lsat and gpa are ok enough to avoid immediate rejection, and then they actually focus on the softs? i got the faculty review on 2/19 also, (with decision coming on march 12). i wanted to send a LOCI alongside a rec from one of my profs (i'm doing a Masters currently) but if that doesn't arrive for another week...is that too late!? should i ask the prof to email the whole thing?
You should find almost all of the answers to your questions in this thread: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 7&t=106307. Good luck!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”