How often does BC pull off their waitlist?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
onetimeonly95

How often does BC pull off their waitlist?

Postby onetimeonly95 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:45 pm

I was just recently waitlisted a few days ago and BC is one of the top schools on my list. I am a Boston native and I'm planning to make a visit there in the next few weeks.

Also, if pulled of the waitlist, what are the possibilities of scholly money?

BenJ

Re: How often does BC pull off their waitlist?

Postby BenJ » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Last year, ten people on LSN reported getting off the waitlist at BC, so I think you have a pretty good shot of getting in off the waitlist if you show interest, keep your grades up, maybe send in a new LOR, maybe improve your LSAT score in a June retake, etc.

No one gets scholarships from off the waitlist.

J-tow10

Postby J-tow10 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:16 pm

BenJ wrote:Last year, ten people on LSN reported getting off the waitlist at BC, so I think you have a pretty good shot of getting in off the waitlist if you show interest, keep your grades up, maybe send in a new LOR, maybe improve your LSAT score in a June retake, etc.

No one gets scholarships from off the waitlist.

Wow, only 10? Things are looking depressing for me. I wonder what the size of their WL pool is usually like?

j.wellington

Postby j.wellington » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:31 pm

The TLS school profile seemed to indicate BC is one of the biggest abusers of the wait list. That's my word, not theirs. Go ahead and send 'em cookies but don't get your hopes up.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”