What Undergrad Inst sends the most students to Law School?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
YourExcellence-ness

What Undergrad Inst sends the most students to Law School?

Postby YourExcellence-ness » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:09 am

I'm just curious to know what everyone thinks. I have heard Princeton and Dartmouth are the leading contenders. What are some other great Colleges and Universities known for "Pre-Law" and impressive Law School numbers?

jetlagz28

Re: What Undergrad Inst sends the most students to Law School?

Postby jetlagz28 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:15 am

You mean total numbers or by student ratio?

jnorsky

Postby jnorsky » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:39 am

highly doubt that those two are leading contenders. Im sure that Berkeley, Texas, Michigan, and so on send way more than those schools, based on total numbers of course

chocho

Postby chocho » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 am

i wud be interested in this if we can find a ratio of students going to law school: total undergrad students. total number doesnt mean much to me in terms of interest

scionb4

Postby scionb4 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:14 am

chocho wrote:i wud be interested in this if we can find a ratio of students going to law school: total undergrad students. total number doesnt mean much to me in terms of interest

Yeah, total numbers would most likely lead you to an enormous state school that has an overabundance of law schools in the state. My guess it would probably be one of the schools in the California State system, UCLA or Cal State Fullerton or something. But that's ONLY total number, and that total number has nothing to do with prestige of law school. You'd be counting the kids who only got into that California online law school that keeps emailing me five times a week.

lawhawk

Postby lawhawk » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:17 am

Pure numbers = Texas and Berkeley.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”