Would you pay 150 k for USD?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.

Would you pay 150 k for USD?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Yes
17%
No
83%

Total votes: 96

iheartlaw

Re: Would you pay 150 k for USD?

Postby iheartlaw » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:08 pm

don't listen to these people. USD is a great school. and paying 150k isn't too bad. i mean if you are looking to become a PD it will be very hard to pay off, but if you perform decently you will get a decent job and be able to pay it off. follow your instinct, your heart, and your desires. don't listen to the people on TLS, they are all gunners... and many of them are only looking in to top 14's so if you said paying 150k for USC, they would still say no. don't mind them. do your thing man/woman, and handle business when you get to school.

gator08

Postby gator08 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:21 pm

It's all about the U!

Charles Barkley

Postby Charles Barkley » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:23 pm

iheartlaw wrote:don't listen to these people. USD is a great school. and paying 150k isn't too bad. i mean if you are looking to become a PD it will be very hard to pay off, but if you perform decently you will get a decent job and be able to pay it off. follow your instinct, your heart, and your desires. don't listen to the people on TLS, they are all gunners... and many of them are only looking in to top 14's so if you said paying 150k for USC, they would still say no. don't mind them. do your thing man/woman, and handle business when you get to school.

Second real answer in this thread, behind mine. Nicely said.

BruinsFan

Postby BruinsFan » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:26 pm

iheartlaw wrote:don't listen to these people. USD is a great school. and paying 150k isn't too bad. i mean if you are looking to become a PD it will be very hard to pay off, but if you perform decently you will get a decent job and be able to pay it off. follow your instinct, your heart, and your desires. don't listen to the people on TLS, they are all gunners... and many of them are only looking in to top 14's so if you said paying 150k for USC, they would still say no. don't mind them. do your thing man/woman, and handle business when you get to school.

I posted this knowing most people would just vote no, a few would read my post, and those who had an opinion would post. I'm going to go visit and see if this seems true, then I'll follow my heart/gut/whatever.

sawwaverunner

Postby sawwaverunner » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:27 pm

IT'S $150,000!! don't do it....

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”