Got into St Johns!!!!!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Too bad this shitty school is beneath me, and I wouldn't go there if they paid ME 40,000 per year. Only jerk offs go here!

pjl35
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby pjl35 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

If it's so shitty then why would you bother creating a thread to inform everyone you got in..especially with so many exclamation marks? Besides this might be where some people are actually hoping to go so have a little sensitivity.

lietx3
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby lietx3 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 pm

He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:05 pm

lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol

If i got rejected from St. Johns, I wouldn't be on here venting to you shitheads, I'd be hanging by my neck in my fucking closet!

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 pm

lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol


Also, you must have done really shitty on the logic games portion of the LSAT, because if you were in the least bit logical, you would know that wizardry is done by men, so ease up on the he/she crap next time, I'm no [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]. Don't worry about your shitty LSAT score, there is always St. Johns for idiots like you!!!

pjl35
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby pjl35 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:10 pm

WizardryPerson wrote:
lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol


Also, you must have done really shitty on the logic games portion of the LSAT, because if you were in the least bit logical, you would know that wizardry is done by men, so ease up on the he/she crap next time, I'm no [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]. Don't worry about your shitty LSAT score, there is always St. Johns for idiots like you!!!



Why are you even here posting if all you're going to do is be a troll? I would hope that you have something better to do with your life than waste your time trashing St. Johns....but apparently you don't. Very sad.

User avatar
arhmcpo
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby arhmcpo » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 pm

WizardryPerson wrote:Too bad this shitty school is beneath me, and I wouldn't go there if they paid ME 40,000 per year. Only jerk offs go here!


WizardryPerson wrote:
lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol

If i got rejected from St. Johns, I wouldn't be on here venting to you shitheads, I'd be hanging by my neck in my fucking closet!
WizardryPerson wrote:
lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol


Also, you must have done really shitty on the logic games portion of the LSAT, because if you were in the least bit logical, you would know that wizardry is done by men, so ease up on the he/she crap next time, I'm no [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]. Don't worry about your shitty LSAT score, there is always St. Johns for idiots like you!!!


I can feel the ban coming...and it feels good. :D

btw, you sound like one of those 15 yr old kids who live in a basement somewhere playing xbox live all day. In 3 comments I can already tell Lawschool is no place for you.

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 pm

pjl35 wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:
lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol


Also, you must have done really shitty on the logic games portion of the LSAT, because if you were in the least bit logical, you would know that wizardry is done by men, so ease up on the he/she crap next time, I'm no [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]. Don't worry about your shitty LSAT score, there is always St. Johns for idiots like you!!!



Why are you even here posting if all you're going to do is be a troll? I would hope that you have something better to do with your life than waste your time trashing St. Johns....but apparently you don't. Very sad.


I would hope you had something better to do with your life than to defend the honor of St. Johns.....but apparently you don't. [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.].

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

arhmcpo wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:Too bad this shitty school is beneath me, and I wouldn't go there if they paid ME 40,000 per year. Only jerk offs go here!


WizardryPerson wrote:
lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol

If i got rejected from St. Johns, I wouldn't be on here venting to you shitheads, I'd be hanging by my neck in my fucking closet!
WizardryPerson wrote:
lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol


Also, you must have done really shitty on the logic games portion of the LSAT, because if you were in the least bit logical, you would know that wizardry is done by men, so ease up on the he/she crap next time, I'm no [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]. Don't worry about your shitty LSAT score, there is always St. Johns for idiots like you!!!


I can feel the ban coming...and it feels good. :D

btw, you sound like one of those 15 yr old kids who live in a basement somewhere playing xbox live all day. In 3 comments I can already tell Lawschool is no place for you.


I live in an apartment, have a PS3, and will go to a much better law school than you, 0-3 doesn't make the all star team pal.

dakatz
Posts: 2460
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby dakatz » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Hey guys, remember what you parents would tell you about the bee that is buzzing around your head? Just ignore it and it will go away...

pjl35
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby pjl35 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:18 pm

WizardryPerson wrote:
pjl35 wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:
lietx3 wrote:He/She probably got rejected and is venting. lol


Also, you must have done really shitty on the logic games portion of the LSAT, because if you were in the least bit logical, you would know that wizardry is done by men, so ease up on the he/she crap next time, I'm no [HI I'M THE WORD FILTER. THIS PERSON MIGHT BE A DICK.]. Don't worry about your shitty LSAT score, there is always St. Johns for idiots like you!!!



Why are you even here posting if all you're going to do is be a troll? I would hope that you have something better to do with your life than waste your time trashing St. Johns....but apparently you don't. Very sad.


I would hope you had something better to do with your life than to defend the honor of St. Johns.....but apparently you don't. gay man.



wow. you truly are pathetic. and unoriginal in your posts since you already posted this about Seton Hall:

Just got in, with a full ride, but i'd rather pay $60,000 per year then lower myself to this shitty school, only assholes go here!"


do us all a favor: grow up, shut up, and don't contribute until you have something constructive to say. i actually feel kind of sorry for you....no way will you ever make it as a lawyer with this sort of maturity.

User avatar
BigFatPanda
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby BigFatPanda » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:21 pm

I know the perfect law school for you, Princeton University School of Law. Have fun kid and enjoy living in your mom's basement.

lietx3
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby lietx3 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 pm

I hate to support this thread but I just have to point out that being a female doesn't preclude you from being a wizard.

get it to x
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby get it to x » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:23 pm

WizardryPerson wrote:Too bad this shitty school is beneath me, and I wouldn't go there if they paid ME 40,000 per year. Only jerk offs go here!



Won't be beneath you, if a SJU law grad wipes the floor with you in the courtroom.

SJU is in a very tough legal market, has a strong alumni base, good facilities, and access to top firms if you're at the top of the class. Don't completely trash the institution.

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:24 pm

wow. you truly are pathetic. and unoriginal in your posts since you already posted this about Seton Hall:

Just got in, with a full ride, but i'd rather pay $60,000 per year then lower myself to this shitty school, only assholes go here!"


do us all a favor: grow up, shut up, and don't contribute until you have something constructive to say. i actually feel kind of sorry for you....no way will you ever make it as a lawyer with this sort of maturity.[/quote]


1. Sounds like you're getting rejected by the shitty schools I'm refusing to go to, sorry I'm smarter than you.
2. Just because you take this more seriously than I do, does not mean I won't make it as a lawyer, in fact, I think it is very likely that I will be much more successful than you.
3. I fucked your sister.

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:26 pm

lietx3 wrote:I hate to support this thread but I just have to point out that being a female doesn't preclude you from being a wizard.


Women are witches, men are wizards, this is common knowledge in the world of sorcery.

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 pm

get it to x wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:Too bad this shitty school is beneath me, and I wouldn't go there if they paid ME 40,000 per year. Only jerk offs go here!



Won't be beneath you, if a SJU law grad wipes the floor with you in the courtroom.

SJU is in a very tough legal market, has a strong alumni base, good facilities, and access to top firms if you're at the top of the class. Don't completely trash the institution.


I'll make sure to keep a revolver in my glove compartment in case this happens, so I can blow my brains out in the parking lot afterwards.

lietx3
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby lietx3 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:30 pm

WizardryPerson wrote:Women are witches, men are wizards, this is common knowledge in the world of sorcery


False. Just because you say it is doesn't mean that it is.

User avatar
BigFatPanda
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby BigFatPanda » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 pm

WizardryPerson wrote:3. I fucked your sister.


Dude, his sister is like 10 years old, you sick f%&$

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:38 pm

lietx3 wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:Women are witches, men are wizards, this is common knowledge in the world of sorcery


False. Just because you say it is doesn't mean that it is.


Considering I have been engrossed in the world of sorcery for many years now, I feel as though I am much more qualified to determine who can be a wizard, and who cannot.

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:39 pm

BigFatPanda wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:3. I fucked your sister.


Dude, his sister is like 10 years old, you sick f%&$



Keep me out of your little fantasies you creep.

LSATfromNC
Posts: 735
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby LSATfromNC » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:42 pm

--ImageRemoved--

I love apple pie!

User avatar
BigFatPanda
Posts: 319
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby BigFatPanda » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 pm

WizardryPerson wrote:
BigFatPanda wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:3. I fucked your sister.


Dude, his sister is like 10 years old, you sick f%&$



Keep me out of your little fantasies you creep.


My fantasies comprises giving u a "full ride" to the local Adult Detection Center. I heard the local jail bird loves teaching child molesters a good lesson.

WizardryPerson
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby WizardryPerson » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:51 pm

BigFatPanda wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:
BigFatPanda wrote:
WizardryPerson wrote:3. I fucked your sister.


Dude, his sister is like 10 years old, you sick f%&$



Keep me out of your little fantasies you creep.


My fantasies comprises giving u a "full ride" to the local Adult Detection Center. I heard the local jail bird loves teaching child molesters a good lesson.


You do realize that you just listed me getting sodomized by a "local jail bird" as your fantasy right? And what the fuck is an "Adult Detection Center"? Is that like a club for adult detectives? or is that where adults go to get AIDS tests?

User avatar
b.gump81
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Re: Got into St Johns!!!!!

Postby b.gump81 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:57 pm

You do realize that you just listed me getting sodomized by a "local jail bird" as your fantasy right? And what the fuck is an "Adult Detection Center"? Is that like a club for adult detectives? or is that where adults go to get AIDS tests?[/quote]

it's a magical place where wizards go to play polo on unicorns




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”