Just accepted.

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Newsmctado

Just accepted.

Postby Newsmctado » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Just got my acceptance packet and was pleasantly surprised as I thought I would be waitlisted at best (low undergrad numbers, good LSAT). I am strongly considering IU, as they are the best school i've been accepted to, but had questions about livability in a small town. My gf is moving with me and will need to find a job, most likely just clerical or administrative. Does anyone have any similar experiences? Know what the non-student professional scene is like? Does anyone know any young professionals in Bloomington that aren't former IU students? Any info would help. Thanks.

lawhawk

Re: Just accepted.

Postby lawhawk » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:08 am

I'm really happy you started your own thread for this!

forza

Postby forza » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:09 am

Try this thread: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=88284

Congratulations, by the way!

darknightbegins

Postby darknightbegins » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:16 am

Congrads, especially for IU-Bloomington. I am in wait list hell for that school so I won't be holding my breath. Way to go!

Newsmctado

Postby Newsmctado » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Thanks for the congratulations. I will hit up that link. If anybody is looking for or knows of job leads in Bloomington can you post on this page?

Newsmctado

Postby Newsmctado » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:59 pm

lawhawk wrote:I'm really happy you started your own thread for this!

Cant tell if you are serious or sarcastic. Online communication needs some sort of identifier to differentiate the two.

LadyTarHeelian

Postby LadyTarHeelian » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Newsmctado wrote:

Cant tell if you are serious or sarcastic. Online communication needs some sort of identifier to differentiate the two.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say sarcastic. You see, there are threads for each school so that when you get your decision, you can post in the thread for that school. If you notice, personal threads for receiving a decision from one school are not exactly abundant. It's different if you're asking for help in deciding between multiple schools. :)

Newsmctado

Postby Newsmctado » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:06 am

LadyTarHeelian wrote:
Newsmctado wrote:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say sarcastic. You see, there are threads for each school so that when you get your decision, you can post in the thread for that school. If you notice, personal threads for receiving a decision from one school are not exactly abundant. It's different if you're asking for help in deciding between multiple schools. :)

I was trying to open a new thread within the "IU Bloomington" thread. Apparent fail.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”