Status Checker Question

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Killacam18

Status Checker Question

Postby Killacam18 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 am

So I was trying not to succumb to the madness that overtakes everyone with regards to status checkers but alas my curiosity got the better of me. Does anyone know if the fact that there is a line for Seat Deposit on the status checker page is significant in anyway? Please forgive my neuroses but I had to atleast ask the question to stop my stressing. Thanks and good luck to everyone else in dealing with the stress.

Georgiana

Re: Status Checker Question

Postby Georgiana » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Killacam18 wrote:So I was trying not to succumb to the madness that overtakes everyone with regards to status checkers but alas my curiosity got the better of me. Does anyone know if the fact that there is a line for Seat Deposit on the status checker page is significant in anyway? Please forgive my neuroses but I had to atleast ask the question to stop my stressing. Thanks and good luck to everyone else in dealing with the stress.

This would likely depend on the school. Some schools have it up there and it means nothing, for others maybe it means something.

LadyTarHeelian

Re: Status Checker Question

Postby LadyTarHeelian » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:09 pm

You should go to the thread for that school and see if anyone has that line without having been accepted.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”