Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm
the more it teases me, the more i want it (unless uiuc accepts me and gives me some bling)
- Posts: 1583
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 pm
vanstone22 wrote:How much more can we take? I estimate 30-45 days worth...
Depends on how long my 5th of jack will last me, lol
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 pm
Hope it's not another 30-45 more days. I've got people to do and places to go.
- Posts: 1230
- Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:43 pm
1/26 signing in.
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:18 am
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 pm
USS 1/26. taking on water. loving the boat metaphors lately...
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:23 am
how about 2 days, that seems more reasonable
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:12 pm
Last edited by orphanarium on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2207
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:24 pm
1/29 updater reporting for bailing duty. Odd, because I went complete for the first time just two days before the 29th when I made a phone call asking why the heck I wasn't complete yet. I submitted on like the 12th or something, but it turned out that my slow LORs caused the final LSDAS report not to be submitted until the 18th... but evidently it did me some good because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been re-completed so soon without my call.