Boston U..whats going on here? Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
goosey

Gold

Boston U..whats going on here?

Post by goosey » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:23 pm

I am a low gpa splitter (weak split, 161) and I applied to about 10 schools, most of which I had 0 chance at, only because I am a bit of a dreamer/optimist and felt that atleast one good school would take a chance on me (the rest of my app is strong, I add diversity-non urm, etc)

All but two of my apps have been complete since the 2nd week of november and I haven't heard back from schools like Boston yet. I was under the impression that I was auto-ding at BU and each time I call back I am told I am under review.

I am a little bit confused as to whats going on here, with most schools, but boston in particular--because even in my dreamland, I still didnt think I had a chance and only applied because I got a need-based waiver.

anothernancydrew

Bronze

Re: Boston U..whats going on here?

Post by anothernancydrew » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:29 pm

I am in a very similar situation with Boston. Unfortunately, to kill the dream, I think that Boston has just begun to send out rejections--based on LSN. So, I'm not sure that the long wait is a good thing.

goosey

Gold

Re: Boston U..whats going on here?

Post by goosey » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:16 pm

anothernancydrew wrote:I am in a very similar situation with Boston. Unfortunately, to kill the dream, I think that Boston has just begun to send out rejections--based on LSN. So, I'm not sure that the long wait is a good thing.

yeah I was looking at that as well...hmm..

well I guess I was expecting it so its not that bad.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”