Okay, so I am under consideration for scholarship at a School X that I would really like to attend, but have a great scholarship offer from a peer institution, School Y. Should I send School X a copy of the offer from School Y ahead of time, or wait until I receive the initial offer from School X (if any)? I don't want to seem presumptuous, but at the the same time, I won't attend School X if they don't at least match School Y.
(You can probably easily figure out which schools I'm referring to, but I'd just rather not name them on this post.)
Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:41 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: dojodawg and 2 guests