In Review... twice?

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
BruceBarr

In Review... twice?

Postby BruceBarr » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Indiana's status checker had me "In Review" around early January. It was just changed to "In Review" again as of 1/22. I know this question has been answered but after searching around the forums, I couldn't find it.

Does this mean anything or are they just messing with my head?

amputatedbrain

Re: In Review... twice?

Postby amputatedbrain » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Probably doesn't mean anything too important. I understand that the in review date changes when your application goes to a different person or anything like that. Could mean a decision is imminent, but probably means nothing at all as far as you're concerned.

ndirish2010

Postby ndirish2010 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:33 pm

BruceBarr wrote:Indiana's status checker had me "In Review" around early January. It was just changed to "In Review" again as of 1/22. I know this question has been answered but after searching around the forums, I couldn't find it.

IU has a status checker?

FunkyJD

Postby FunkyJD » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:35 pm

ndirish2010 wrote:
BruceBarr wrote:Indiana's status checker had me "In Review" around early January. It was just changed to "In Review" again as of 1/22. I know this question has been answered but after searching around the forums, I couldn't find it.

IU has a status checker?

Ditto ... wth? Are you talking about IUB? When did you receive the link to a status checker for them?

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”