LSU 2010

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
darknightbegins

Re: LSU 2010

Postby darknightbegins » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 pm

DonnyMost wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:Man..some of you need to get laid pretty bad.

tiger troll?

No, I'll be there, just to be getting that excited about a mock case...fuck.

SAOJD10

Postby SAOJD10 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:27 pm

Souttthside (towncenter) area you?

ChattTNdt

Postby ChattTNdt » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:42 pm

100% Non-resident scholarship!!!!!!!!

They couldn't give me the details for the requirement for keeping the scholarship, they said it would be in the formal letter.

Now I'm off to Baton Rouge for the weekend!

macatak911

Postby macatak911 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 pm

25% Resident tuition here. Better than nothing!

LA Beserker

Postby LA Beserker » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:22 pm

Got the email. No details. Did you guys call or was your amount in the email.

lawschoolstudent85

Postby lawschoolstudent85 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Last edited by lawschoolstudent85 on Tue May 11, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

macatak911

Postby macatak911 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Top 67% here. Not too shabby.

JJWAL

Postby JJWAL » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Last edited by JJWAL on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

mdickson

Postby mdickson » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:28 pm

So who's going to the cocktail reception tonight?

ChattTNdt

Postby ChattTNdt » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:24 pm

mdickson wrote:So who's going to the cocktail reception tonight?

I'll be there

macatak911

Postby macatak911 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:33 pm

ChattTNdt wrote:
mdickson wrote:So who's going to the cocktail reception tonight?

I'll be there

me too. I'm Will if anyones being antisocial lol

darknightbegins

Postby darknightbegins » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 am

Reception was alright. Seemed pretty laid back. Think I'll be going after this cute little red head girl tomorrow on the tour. Got to finish reading up the case homework they sent me.

darknightbegins

Postby darknightbegins » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 am

The student day was pretty good I thought. Beautiful campus, honest student body and instructors I talked to. The other admitted students were generally friendly and interested in the school. Saw ALOT of students with their parents, especially girls. Tried spitting some game at this cute red headed girl, no success! Did get her email, will try to email her in a few days. She seemed cool, certainly a type A personality. If we both end up at LSU I will see about hooking up with her.

Overall, a good visit. Baton Rouge is a nice town, nice gas and oil industry, school has some reach into Texas, mainly Houston (again, due to the gas and oil). LSU will remain one of my top choices going forward. I'm waitlisted at William and Mary, my top choice. After W&M, LSU and my own state school are the likely top contenders. Still waiting on an ASU response.

LA Beserker

Postby LA Beserker » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:54 pm

I agree the student day was impressive. Personally sending my deposit this week.
Last edited by LA Beserker on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BriaTharen

Postby BriaTharen » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 pm

darknightbegins wrote:Is this cocktail party with the Chancellor worth attending? I got an Email for it and I'm wondering if it is just a big dick sucking party for the law students to kiss the Chancellors ass. However, the chance to socialize (read:fuck) some female law school students is tempting.

I'm staying at the Hilton near LSU campus. I'm hoping to be able to talk a woman or 5 back to my room. If that doesn't work I'll likely end up taking the shuttle around and hitting up some bars/clubs. Do you have any suggestions?

Reception was alright. Seemed pretty laid back. Think I'll be going after this cute little red head girl tomorrow on the tour. Got to finish reading up the case homework they sent me.

The student day was pretty good I thought. Beautiful campus, honest student body and instructors I talked to. The other admitted students were generally friendly and interested in the school. Saw ALOT of students with their parents, especially girls. Tried spitting some game at this cute red headed girl, no success! Did get her email, will try to email her in a few days. She seemed cool, certainly a type A personality. If we both end up at LSU I will see about hooking up with her.

Hi, Dark Night. It may come as quite a shock to you, but the internet, especially when you give such telling descriptions, is not totally anonymous. This note is to formally inform you that as of now, your chances with me are in the negative numbers, though they were relatively dismal to begin with. I wish you luck in your future endevours, but if you are looking for a higher success rate among LSU's female law students, I suggest you keep your intentions off of a thread that is dedicated to future/current law students at LSU.

Regards,

"cute red headed girl"
AKA
BriaTharen

PS- Please subtract me from the 1-5 women you were considering bringing to your room. Thank you.
Last edited by BriaTharen on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0 and 16

Postby 0 and 16 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:45 pm

JessicaTiger wrote:
darknightbegins wrote:Is this cocktail party with the Chancellor worth attending? I got an Email for it and I'm wondering if it is just a big dick sucking party for the law students to kiss the Chancellors ass. However, the chance to socialize (read:fuck) some female law school students is tempting.

I'm staying at the Hilton near LSU campus. I'm hoping to be able to talk a woman or 5 back to my room. If that doesn't work I'll likely end up taking the shuttle around and hitting up some bars/clubs. Do you have any suggestions?

Hi, Dark Night. It may come as quite a shock to you, but the internet, especially when you give such telling descriptions, is not totally anonymous. This note is to formally inform you that as of now, your chances with me are in the negative numbers, though they were relatively dismal to begin with. I wish you luck in your future endevours, but if you are looking for a higher success rate among LSU's female law students, I suggest you keep your intentions off of a thread that is dedicated to future/current law students at LSU.

Regards,

"cute red headed girl"
AKA
JessicaTiger

PS- Please subtract me from the 1-5 women you were considering bringing to your room. Thank you.

Yes! what a fucking idiot.

immrsblue

Postby immrsblue » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Wow...I'm torn between being..shall we say, disappointed at the thought of attending school with someone like DarkNight, and simultaneously thrilled by the prospect of meeting/being friends with someone as awesome as Jessica "cute little red head" Tiger. Hi Jessica! I won't creepily hit on you and then write about you on the internet, I swear. Mostly because I'm a girl but that's beside the point.

I'm feeling illiterate so I'm going to ask here: is anyone else choosing between Tulane and LSU? Indecisiveness will by my downfall.

maxpayne

Postby maxpayne » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:00 pm

JessicaTiger wrote:

Regards,

"cute red headed girl"
AKA
JessicaTiger

Epic Fail. I actually "laughed out loud" when I read this.

macatak911

Postby macatak911 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:03 pm

immrsblue wrote:Wow...I'm torn between being..shall we say, disappointed at the thought of attending school with someone like DarkNight, and simultaneously thrilled by the prospect of meeting/being friends with someone as awesome as Jessica "cute little red head" Tiger. Hi Jessica! I won't creepily hit on you and then write about you on the internet, I swear. Mostly because I'm a girl but that's beside the point.

I'm feeling illiterate so I'm going to ask here: is anyone else choosing between Tulane and LSU? Indecisiveness will by my downfall.

Lol.

If you're looking to stay in state after graduation AND you would be paying sticker at Tulane...LSU by far. It's not worth $42,000+ a year.

If you've got a scholarship to Tulane I'd sit down and crunch the numbers and compare.. Generally Tulane will open more doors in the NOLA area while LSU in the BTR area.

However, if you're looking to move away, Tulane might be more beneficial.

Just some things to consider.

macatak911

Postby macatak911 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:05 pm

maxpayne wrote:Epic Fail. I actually "laughed out loud" when I read this.

Yeah, that was honestly the biggest "burn" I've ever seen/read.

hotdog123

Postby hotdog123 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:16 pm

JessicaTiger wrote:

Regards,

"cute red headed girl"
AKA
JessicaTiger

Would've been even more epic burn with a confirmed identity.

But nice pwnage nonetheless.

southernboy

Postby southernboy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:18 pm

JessicaTiger wrote:

Regards,

"cute red headed girl"
AKA
JessicaTiger

whoa! lol. did this seriously just happen? Gave me quite a laugh. BTW, did anyone else love the food at the cocktail reception? I couldn't stop eating those fried oysters

macatak911

Postby macatak911 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:24 pm

southernboy wrote:whoa! lol. did this seriously just happen? Gave me quite a laugh. BTW, did anyone else love the food at the cocktail reception? I couldn't stop eating those fried oysters

I loaded up on the fillet medallions. I'm picky. The food at the visiting day was off the hook though.

ChattTNdt

Postby ChattTNdt » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 pm

southernboy wrote:
JessicaTiger wrote:

Regards,

"cute red headed girl"
AKA
JessicaTiger

whoa! lol. did this seriously just happen? Gave me quite a laugh. BTW, did anyone else love the food at the cocktail reception? I couldn't stop eating those fried oysters

The fried oysters were pretty dank.

ChattTNdt

Postby ChattTNdt » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm

JessicaTiger wrote:

Regards,

"cute red headed girl"
AKA
JessicaTiger

Hahahaha... so funny. I met most of the people I've been talking to in this thread at the cocktail reception, but I doubt this dark knight character revealed his identity to anyone.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”