Who'd you hear from? - Post-December LSAT Applicants

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
sibley

Re: Who'd you hear from? - Post-December LSAT Applicants

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm

when did you all apply to gtown?
I'm obviously not expecting even a waitlist (blah! if I'd only applied last year I'd have been in! according to their site,anyway)... but still good to know as I'm still under review (2/5.... applied late december/early jan)

booboo

Postby booboo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm

sibley wrote:when did you all apply to gtown?
I'm obviously not expecting even a waitlist (blah! if I'd only applied last year I'd have been in! according to their site,anyway)... but still good to know as I'm still under review (2/5.... applied late december/early jan)

Early January applicant.

thickfreakness

Postby thickfreakness » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm

booboo wrote:

Early January applicant.

+1

bloodonthetracks

Postby bloodonthetracks » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm

i applied right after the december test. i hope my withdrawn spot goes to you, sibley.

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:32 pm

bloodonthetracks wrote:

i applied right after the december test. i hope my withdrawn spot goes to you, sibley.

aw thanks =)
I expect to have 'decision rendered' tomorrow, in that case... with a rejection.
especially because I applied for the pi program but never sent in a physical copy of my documents...

gobears09

Postby gobears09 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 pm

bloodonthetracks wrote:

I will outbid Sibley for your spot!

thickfreakness

Postby thickfreakness » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Lol I texted my wife that I got WL'd at Georgetown and she just replied "Yp?" She's been getting into this law admissions stuff pretty hardcore. Oh man.

bloodonthetracks

Postby bloodonthetracks » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm

thickfreakness wrote:Lol I texted my wife that I got WL'd at Georgetown and she just replied "Yp?" She's been getting into this law admissions stuff pretty hardcore. Oh man.

haha.

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 pm

thickfreakness wrote:Lol I texted my wife that I got WL'd at Georgetown and she just replied "Yp?" She's been getting into this law admissions stuff pretty hardcore. Oh man.

=)

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 pm

gobears09 wrote:
bloodonthetracks wrote:

You can't! That would be indian giving. Anyway, blood puts more stake in friendship than cash. right? ..... =/

Holly Golightly

Postby Holly Golightly » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:38 pm

thickfreakness wrote:
booboo wrote:

UR 2/5 for the first time, applied end of December. Special section on preferred waitlist...

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
thickfreakness wrote:
booboo wrote:

UR 2/5 for the first time, applied end of December. Special section on preferred waitlist...

yeppppp they're gonna reject me. I kinda think they ought to have done it before the WL though.

Zara

Postby Zara » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:39 pm

I applied 1/7 or something like that. I think I went under review 2/5 or around there. I will be withdrawing as well. Good luck to all of you still waiting!

booboo

Postby booboo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:
thickfreakness wrote:
booboo wrote:

TBF, s/he is special.

gobears09

Postby gobears09 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm

sibley wrote:
gobears09 wrote:
bloodonthetracks wrote:

You can't! That would be indian giving. Anyway, blood puts more stake in friendship than cash. right? ..... =/

Sibs you can have it, perhaps I could lobby BOTTs for his UCLA spot? If only the process worked like this...

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:41 pm

booboo wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:
thickfreakness wrote:
booboo wrote:

TBF, s/he is special.

she is. she's a fan of her avatar, according to her sn... and she's abroad, according to her posts.

bloodonthetracks

Postby bloodonthetracks » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

sibley wrote:
gobears09 wrote:
bloodonthetracks wrote:

this is highly unethical! i can only wish the best of luck to both of you.

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

gobears09 wrote:
sibley wrote:
gobears09 wrote:
bloodonthetracks wrote:

Sibs you can have it, perhaps I could lobby BOTTs for his UCLA spot? If only the process worked like this...

awww ty. yeah go for it. you haven't heard from ucla yet? I'm still very upset about hastings. w-t-f =(

booboo

Postby booboo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:43 pm

sibley wrote:
she is. she's a fan of her avatar, according to her sn... and she's abroad, according to her posts.

I know, she gets my e-<3.

bloodonthetracks

Postby bloodonthetracks » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 pm

gobears09 wrote:Sibs you can have it, perhaps I could lobby BOTTs for his UCLA spot? If only the process worked like this...

withdrew from UCLA the other day; it's all yours, gobears.

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm

bloodonthetracks wrote:
gobears09 wrote:Sibs you can have it, perhaps I could lobby BOTTs for his UCLA spot? If only the process worked like this...

look at us sharing =) we should all grow up and be on the sc together

gobears09

Postby gobears09 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:51 pm

sibley wrote:
awww ty. yeah go for it. you haven't heard from ucla yet? I'm still very upset about hastings. w-t-f =(

bloodonthetracks wrote:

Thanks Bott.

No word from UCLA, not expecting one for a while I guess... Sibs, I think you will get into Hastings!

Btw, this thread gets me through my workday.

MF248

Postby MF248 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Dear fellow members of this thread. Please stop the friendly banter. I'm forced to check this thread every time it gets bumped.

Thank you for your cooperation.

K. Thx. Bye. 8)

sibley

Postby sibley » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:00 pm

MF248 wrote:Dear fellow members of this thread. Please stop the friendly banter. I'm forced to check this thread every time it gets bumped.

Thank you for your cooperation.

K. Thx. Bye. 8)

What? I don't understand.... don't do what now?

Panther7

Postby Panther7 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 pm

case western today.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”