Objective Comparison between GW and BU Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
painsinmysides

New

Objective Comparison between GW and BU

Post by painsinmysides » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:32 pm

I was hoping people could give their thoughts on BU and GW comparatively, irrespective of one's own preferences or values...

Objective info, such as placement in BigLaw, national rep would be very helpful...

Thanks.

Shaggier1

Silver

Re: Objective Comparison between GW and BU

Post by Shaggier1 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:13 pm

I was hoping people could give their thoughts on BU and GW comparatively, irrespective of one's own preferences or values...

Objective info, such as placement in BigLaw, national rep would be very helpful...

Thanks.
They are close enough on all other factors that the deciding factor should really be location, IMHO.

If I wanted DC, I would go to GW, if I wanted to end up in Boston, or maybe NY, then BU.

Dignan

Silver

Post by Dignan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Shaggier1 wrote:

Thanks.
They are close enough on all other factors that the deciding factor should really be location, IMHO.

If I wanted DC, I would go to GW, if I wanted to end up in Boston, or maybe NY, then BU.
+1
And, even in the NYC market, the difference between GW and BU probably isn't worth worrying about.

Veritas

Gold

Post by Veritas » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:25 pm

GW at sticker :shock:

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”