THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
thebrownnote
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:17 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby thebrownnote » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:56 am

bill1995 wrote:Maybe ill apply to Hawaii...


Honestly, 75% of the reason I applied to UCLA was that I thought I might have an outside shot at practicing hawaii. Then I read an article about how "biglaw" jobs there top out at 80k despite the crazy high cost of living. Oh well.

User avatar
IWantT6
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby IWantT6 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:38 am

Topszn wrote:Dear Berkeley,

I can't believe i've missed out on the opportunity to be sexually assaulted by a Dean. I will wipe the tears away with my Harvard acceptance letter.

Fuck You,
Me



YaaaaSsssssssssss

User avatar
nicknar
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby nicknar » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:17 am

So glad to see this thread again.

Dear Stanford,

Palo Alto is a purgatory, not a paradise, and you know it. Stop claiming otherwise.

Now,

Image

User avatar
schocolate
Posts: 1300
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby schocolate » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:16 am

Dear Yale,

That's alright. I'm cool with 6 years of long distance.

Straight chillin',

schocolate

User avatar
meowmers
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby meowmers » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:46 am

nicknar wrote:So glad to see this thread again.

Dear Stanford,

Palo Alto is a purgatory, not a paradise, and you know it. Stop claiming otherwise.

Now,

Image


i wish you could "like" TLS posts.

User avatar
capricasixx
Posts: 765
Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby capricasixx » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Dear UCLA and USC,

I've got nothing clever or snarky to say.

Image

User avatar
proteinshake
Posts: 2912
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby proteinshake » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:16 pm

I am ready for more

User avatar
canafsa
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:50 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby canafsa » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Ohh baby. I'm sure you're all lovely people, but I'm really hoping I don't spend too much time in here.

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:29 pm

We need to get BirdLawExpert back in here somehow.

User avatar
lawlzschool
Posts: 105
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby lawlzschool » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:31 pm

canafsa wrote:Ohh baby. I'm sure you're all lovely people, but I'm really hoping I don't spend too much time in here.


+1

Edit: thoroughly prepared for it, though

User avatar
88234
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby 88234 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Dear Cornell,

Ithaca is Dante's final, cold, circle of hell. What the students who consistently commit suicide off of your bridges don't realize is that they'll end up right back on your campus.

Sincerely,

Couchnumbers

fazzvm56
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby fazzvm56 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:45 pm

Oh GW,

I was just using you to try and make Georgetown jealous. I'm sorry it had to end this way, but it was never working between us. My heart is across the District.

Love always,

It's not you, it's me.
Last edited by fazzvm56 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gitaroo_Dude
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Gitaroo_Dude » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:45 pm

88234 wrote:Dear Cornell,

Ithaca is Dante's final, cold, circle of hell. What the students who consistently commit suicide off of your bridges don't realize is that they'll end up right back on your campus.

Sincerely,

Couchnumbers


A tremendous start to this cycle, numbers twin.

User avatar
88234
Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby 88234 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:
88234 wrote:Dear Cornell,

Ithaca is Dante's final, cold, circle of hell. What the students who consistently commit suicide off of your bridges don't realize is that they'll end up right back on your campus.

Sincerely,

Couchnumbers


A tremendous start to this cycle, numbers twin.


I got into GULC which I wanted more anyway, but I love the idea of this thread.

User avatar
sorence
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby sorence » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:12 pm

88234 wrote:
Gitaroo_Dude wrote:
88234 wrote:Dear Cornell,

Ithaca is Dante's final, cold, circle of hell. What the students who consistently commit suicide off of your bridges don't realize is that they'll end up right back on your campus.

Sincerely,

Couchnumbers


A tremendous start to this cycle, numbers twin.


I got into GULC which I wanted more anyway, but I love the idea of this thread.


I read your comment when you first posted it and I'm still laughing. Way to make lemonade out of a ding!

toobig2lose
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:19 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby toobig2lose » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:27 pm

This thread is hilarious. Makes my day.
Last edited by toobig2lose on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigBadLady
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby BigBadLady » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:45 pm

.
Last edited by BigBadLady on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:20 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
guybourdin
Posts: 925
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby guybourdin » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:15 pm

BigBadLady wrote:Cornell...would rather go to any of other ivy league schools, except for Georgetown.


Georgetown isn't an Ivy.

BigBadLady
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby BigBadLady » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:54 pm

.

User avatar
brinicolec
Posts: 1516
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby brinicolec » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:30 pm

canafsa wrote:Ohh baby. I'm sure you're all lovely people, but I'm really hoping I don't spend too much time in here.


+1

User avatar
chargers21
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby chargers21 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:48 pm

I should have something good to say here for a few schools in the future...

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3071
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby BirdLawExpert » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Gitaroo_Dude wrote:We need to get BirdLawExpert back in here somehow.


...you rang? :D

richmar6575
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby richmar6575 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:02 am

Dear U-T,

You say "Keep Austin Weird" like that's a good thing. Good luck with the Uber knock offs

LawSchoolTitan
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LawSchoolTitan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Bump... because I feel like some people need this right now...

mm2368
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby mm2368 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:31 pm

I didn't personally apply but I feel bad seeing some of you LSAT wizards get denied so, yolo:


Cornell, darling!
Who dost thou think thou is?
Suicide Rate? Pass
Campus vibe? Abysmal
If I wanted to freeze
I'd pay for cryotherapy


It's cheaper.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”