THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
hookedonjambalaya

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby hookedonjambalaya » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Stanford, baby.

Never change.

I suck, I get it.

<3

</3

:cry:

The_Lorax

Postby The_Lorax » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:24 pm

This is easily the best thread on this site

ohdoylerules

Postby ohdoylerules » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Dear Berkeley,

I didn't want your sexual harassment anyway.

Sincerely,
Untouched

capricasixx

Postby capricasixx » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Pepperdine, I was really only interested in you for your looks. Your weird religious conservatism was kind of a turnoff tbh.

penn19

Postby penn19 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:32 pm

ohdoylerules wrote:Dear Berkeley,

Sincerely,
Untouched

LOL. #toosoon

TheKisSquared

Postby TheKisSquared » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:03 pm

Stanforrddd, you courted me, you made me believe! You invited me to panels with you awesome dean! But noo, LSN was right all along.

But I paid good money for this rejection letter. It's going on the fridge. (FIRST DING OF THE CYCLE WHEEEE)

gastronomy

Postby gastronomy » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Dear Stanford,

Not that I had a chance or anything, but thanks for sending a sneak attack ding via snail mail despite not even updating my status checker to DLS. Well played. :lol:

TheKisSquared

Postby TheKisSquared » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Yale:

Thanks for ruining my Saturday night :wink:

Tempo

Postby Tempo » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:11 am

Stanford. I heard Cali weather sucks anyway.

Nachoo2019

Postby Nachoo2019 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:33 pm

capricasixx wrote:Pepperdine, I was really only interested in you for your looks. Your weird religious conservatism was kind of a turnoff tbh.

+1,000

Dawg57

Postby Dawg57 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:01 am

capricasixx wrote:Pepperdine, I was really only interested in you for your looks. Your weird religious conservatism was kind of a turnoff tbh.

I stand behind you in protest of religiously odd regional schools that lure you into applying with weird draws like weather or campus aesthetics. That is a rampant problem with Southern regional schools. Plus you are my homie

+10,000

pterodactyls

Postby pterodactyls » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 am

gastronomy wrote:Not that I had a chance or anything, but thanks for sending a sneak attack ding via snail mail despite not even updating my status checker to DLS. Well played. :lol:

This is terrifying :shock:

capricasixx

Postby capricasixx » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:15 am

Dawg57 wrote:

I stand behind you in protest of religiously odd regional schools that lure you into applying with weird draws like weather or campus aesthetics. That is a rampant problem with Southern regional schools. Plus you are my homie

+10,000

I would also like to follow up with the fact that it has now been over a week and I have yet to receive an email informing me of the ding. If I weren't religious about my status checkers I would still think I had a shot... They can't just hit send on a form letter?

Dawg57

Postby Dawg57 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:31 pm

capricasixx wrote:
Dawg57 wrote:

+10,000

I would also like to follow up with the fact that it has now been over a week and I have yet to receive an email informing me of the ding. If I weren't religious about my status checkers I would still think I had a shot... They can't just hit send on a form letter?

Yeeeeeah... I got status checker informed of a WL decision awhile back and it took far too long to hear something from school directly, it was awesome.

ManoftheHour

Postby ManoftheHour » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:54 pm

ohdoylerules wrote:Dear Berkeley,

Sincerely,
Untouched

lmao

frasier

Postby frasier » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Dear Berkeley,

I didn't want to buy Birkenstocks anyway.

BR

proteinshake

Postby proteinshake » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:25 pm

Last edited by proteinshake on Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BirdLawExpert

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:46 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:Oh my god I am so excited for this.

Harvard. You made Ted Cruz. Boom roasted.

NYU. I told my parents I applied to NYU and they said that they thought I decided that I wasn't going to graduate school for acting. I had to show them the website to get them to believe that you had a law school.

Chicago. I visited your campus and of the ten students I polled, nine of them avoided eye contact and shuffled nervously until I stopped talking to them.

Columbia. You made Hamilton. We cool.

Penn. "No, not Penn State. Just Penn."

Berkeley. I don't have enough money to pay for law school and ten pairs of Birkenstocks.

Duke. Same as Berkeley, but with Sperry's.

Cornell. You are five hours from literally anywhere worth visiting. It would be a fascinating anomaly in space time if it weren't so awful.

Adding to my earlier list (not rejections but waitlists I don't want to deal with):

Emory. Your city is so terrible that you lost a professional sports team to a cattle drive stop in Canada with 500,000 people. Also, Zaxby's is fake chicken.

Boston U. What can I say about BU Law that hasn't already been said about Jack in the Box? It's nobody's first choice.

thepowerofflight

Postby thepowerofflight » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:57 pm

post deleted
Last edited by thepowerofflight on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

OtterLaw

Postby OtterLaw » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Dear Duke,

Lolz. I'd be mad, but I was too busy being swept off my feet at the UVA admitted students open house when I got your rejection email to care too much. Considering Michigan asked me to date them as well, you suddenly seem not as cute. Good luck with your falling rankings.

Sincerely,

Navy

James.K.Polk

Postby James.K.Polk » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:
BirdLawExpert wrote:Oh my god I am so excited for this.

Harvard. You made Ted Cruz. Boom roasted.

NYU. I told my parents I applied to NYU and they said that they thought I decided that I wasn't going to graduate school for acting. I had to show them the website to get them to believe that you had a law school.

Chicago. I visited your campus and of the ten students I polled, nine of them avoided eye contact and shuffled nervously until I stopped talking to them.

Columbia. You made Hamilton. We cool.

Penn. "No, not Penn State. Just Penn."

Berkeley. I don't have enough money to pay for law school and ten pairs of Birkenstocks.

Duke. Same as Berkeley, but with Sperry's.

Cornell. You are five hours from literally anywhere worth visiting. It would be a fascinating anomaly in space time if it weren't so awful.

Adding to my earlier list (not rejections but waitlists I don't want to deal with):

Emory. Your city is so terrible that you lost a professional sports team to a cattle drive stop in Canada with 500,000 people. Also, Zaxby's is fake chicken.

Boston U. What can I say about BU Law that hasn't already been said about Jack in the Box? It's nobody's first choice.

Bro you can hate on Emory all you want but Winnipeg is cool.

BirdLawExpert

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:17 pm

James.K.Polk wrote:Bro you can hate on Emory all you want but Winnipeg is cool.

I don't dislike Winnipeg, but there's no denying that it's a cattle town with less than a million people, whereas Atlanta is a bustling metropolis with an absurdly higher number of citizens in the metro area. It would be like Cleveland losing a sports team to Sioux City.

RonnyDiniro

Postby RonnyDiniro » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Dear BC,

I am happy to hear that you carefully reviewed all information submitted in support of my application including my academic record, personal statement, resume, LSAT score and LOR's. Please carefully review my foot as it goes up your ass.

Sincerely,
Hopefully I get into BU

Holodigm

Postby Holodigm » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Dear Berkeley,

I was always going to Stanford anyway.

Holodigm

Postby Holodigm » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Holodigm wrote:Dear Berkeley,

I was always going to Stanford anyway.