THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
xoGossipGirl

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby xoGossipGirl » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:32 am

yeslekkkk wrote:I got some wine next to me. YEAHHHHHHH

Tonight's a whiskey kind of night. But I feel like I'm the only one who confessed to being dinged this whole admissions season and frankly I'm really disappointed in all of you. Because I know you are lying. Lol I can't be the only one who got waitlisted somewhere and is bitter about it. Let's see some ACTION in this forum! GET ANGRY GUYS.

yeslekkkk

Postby yeslekkkk » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 am

xoGossipGirl wrote:

Tonight's a whiskey kind of night. But I feel like I'm the only one who confessed to being dinged this whole admissions season and frankly I'm really disappointed in all of you. Because I know you are lying. Lol I can't be the only one who got waitlisted somewhere and is bitter about it. Let's see some ACTION in this forum! GET ANGRY GUYS.

I must give you credit for the letter to Pepperdine. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure some dings are coming my way soon. I will craft some beautiful letters then.

I do enjoy a nice whiskey mixed drink.

xoGossipGirl

Postby xoGossipGirl » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 am

yeslekkkk wrote:
xoGossipGirl wrote:

I must give you credit for the letter to Pepperdine. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure some dings are coming my way soon. I will craft some beautiful letters then.

I do enjoy a nice whiskey mixed drink.

No, no, no, you're doing it wrong. You should always take your whiskey neat. Don't mask the burn or the sting. No sugarcoating. Just like with those rejection letters. Ebmrace the pain. Here. In this forum. So I can watch :mrgreen:

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:21 am

So long Berkeley, Boalt, Cal, you identity crisis of a school. Best zip code in the country by some estranged means of calculation rooted in elitism and wealth. Hippies my ass.

You are the Williamsburg of law schools. New 'it' selvedge denim brand enlightened, idiosyncratic viewpoint every week. Would cry from a lack of sense of self if not constantly drunk on PBR napa-valley wine harvested at the expense of the migrant workers' families you protect in your clinics.

... Okay, I'm actually just glad about skipping the 4 hour flights.

JustHawkin

Postby JustHawkin » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:07 am

yossarian71 wrote:So long Berkeley, Boalt, Cal, you identity crisis of a school. Best zip code in the country by some estranged means of calculation rooted in elitism and wealth. Hippies my ass.

You are the Williamsburg of law schools. New 'it' selvedge denim brand enlightened, idiosyncratic viewpoint every week. Would cry from a lack of sense of self if not constantly drunk on PBR napa-valley wine harvested at the expense of the migrant workers' families you protect in your clinics.

Well done my friend, well done.

Crowing

Postby Crowing » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:03 pm

yossarian71 wrote:So long Berkeley, Boalt, Cal, you identity crisis of a school. Best zip code in the country by some estranged means of calculation rooted in elitism and wealth. Hippies my ass.

Keep 'em coming

couchpizza

Postby couchpizza » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Epic

Banshee

Postby Banshee » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 pm

Dear Vandy -

You didn't want me, but it's ok, it's really your loss. Every other school I've applied to has accepted me.

And in the famous words of Elle Woods, "I think most people would agree that's a lot better than being some stinky old Vanderbilt"

http://gph.is/12DHvDv

Hugs and Kisses,
C

john1990

Postby john1990 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:39 pm

stillwater wrote:
xoGossipGirl wrote:
stillwater wrote:hesssss back

I take it john1990 is pretty notorious around these here parts?

yup. pretty sure he is a madman.

Pretty sure your in denial or delusional

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 pm

john1990 wrote:
stillwater wrote:
xoGossipGirl wrote:
stillwater wrote:hesssss back

Pretty sure your in denial or delusional

what am i denying? your non-madman status?

john1990

Postby john1990 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 pm

BigZuck wrote:
xoGossipGirl wrote:
stillwater wrote:[quote="xoGossipGirl

Hahaha, these law school blogs sometimes feel like high school: there are the popular kids, the villains, the funny guys, the bullies, the smart ones, the failures, and the 'nobodys' that just kind of float around on here.

Good ol law school blogs.

Ok guys, lets refocus. Thread is about the lolz, not weirdo trolls. Bring forth the lolz.[/quote]

Im not trolling fool. My post was 100% on topic, sorry if this isnt addressed to me

john1990

Postby john1990 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:42 pm

stillwater wrote:
john1990 wrote:
stillwater wrote:

Pretty sure your in denial or delusional[/quote]

what am i denying? your non-madman status?[/quote]

Yea and your being a prick every time i post. If this wasn't a forum id probably have it out with you for this

john1990

Postby john1990 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:46 pm

jbagelboy wrote:Given C&F and your two previous law school stints, not really.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/archives ... =2&t=88826[/quote]

No, because this person dropped out before completing a semester. You've not only dropped out of two law schools apparently - you completed all your finals for an entire semester. This link doesn't apply to you. Also, it's rather dated.

As for high school social strata, john1990 falls squarely between the villain, the failure, and the nobody.[/quote]

Your being a prick. Id say your a troll and a groupy for stalking me every where i go. You remind me of the guy from family guy who calls peter a phony. The thread applies to me because i dropped out in good standing. It is better to drop out without a w than with one so that is a good thing. Also I never completed a semester. You need to brush up on your obsessing over my posts and paraphrasing them every time i make a comment anywhere on this board

john1990

Postby john1990 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:47 pm

xoGossipGirl wrote:
Snowboarder1588 wrote:
jbagelboy wrote:
No, because this person dropped out before completing a semester. You've not only dropped out of two law schools apparently - you completed all your finals for an entire semester. This link doesn't apply to you. Also, it's rather dated.

As for high school social strata, john1990 falls squarely between the villain, the failure, and the nobody.

This is why I love TLS...Did someone mention popcorn?

The DING Bar now permits for dissing fellow applicants in addition to schools?! I'll drink to that

Its trash. I cant make a single post without some 5 people insulting me. You all need to stop harassing me every time i post and let me get along here peacefully. I have the right to be here without being harrassed for every post i make

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:59 pm

BigZuck wrote:Ok guys, lets refocus. Thread is about the lolz, not weirdo trolls. Bring forth the lolz.

john1990

Postby john1990 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:07 pm

BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:Ok guys, lets refocus. Thread is about the lolz, Bring forth the lolz.

Postby 03152016 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Ugh, it's been a month already?

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:12 pm

john1990 wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
BigZuck wrote:Ok guys, lets refocus. Thread is about the lolz, Bring forth the lolz.

Postby 03152016 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Thanks for the PM, John. Nice to know you haven't changed.

john1990

Postby john1990 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Max324 wrote:Thanks for the PM, John. Nice to know you haven't changed.

Trying to keep the thread clean kid.

chrisbru

Postby chrisbru » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Max324 wrote:Thanks for the PM, John. Nice to know you haven't changed.

Dude, just shut up and let this thread be what its meant to be. If you all want to go off-topic, keep it to PMs.

The Dark Kite

Postby The Dark Kite » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:33 pm

Max324 wrote:Ugh, it's been a month already?

+1

NoDayButToday

Postby NoDayButToday » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Last edited by NoDayButToday on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dark Kite

Postby The Dark Kite » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Dear Georgetown,

You're irrelevant. And hardly a T14. I really couldn't be one of the lucky 6,000 kids in your entering class? Well that's fine. I'm a person... NO, better: I'm a peacock. And I need to spread my wings... my unique, colorful, individual wings and fly among birds of a smaller, more focused flock... OH, WHAT'S THAT, PEACOCKS CAN'T FLY, YOU SAY?

Well watch and see, Georgetown.

You can keep shutting down my dreams but I'll triumph. I WILL TRIUMPH.

-M

PS... Maybe it was a mistake? Can you check my app again? No? Okay. I'M A PEACOCK.

yossarian

Postby yossarian » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:09 pm

The Dark Kite wrote:PS... Maybe it was a mistake? Can you check my app again? No? Okay.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”