THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
sabanist

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby sabanist » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 pm

zackw618 wrote:Dear Notre Dame,

I'm sure you were in a very depressed mood on January 8 when you made your decision regarding my application, in light of your recent loss of the National Championship. Thanks for waitlisting me, but Alabama's victory over you isn't just in the football realm. They offered me a scholarship. Rolllll Tide!

:lol:
RMFT

Cobretti

Postby Cobretti » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 pm

sabanist wrote:

I'm sure you were in a very depressed mood on January 8 when you made your decision regarding my application, in light of your recent loss of the National Championship. Thanks for waitlisting me, but Alabama's victory over you isn't just in the football realm. They offered me a scholarship. Rolllll Tide!

RMFT

Sab i almost spit out my coffee when I saw you listed as the last reply to this thread, don't scare me

HawkeyeGirl

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:16 pm

mrizza wrote:
sabanist wrote:

RMFT

Sab i almost spit out my coffee when I saw you listed as the last reply to this thread, don't scare me

Mrizz i almost spit out my coffee when I saw you listed as the last reply to this thread, don't scare me

masked kavana

Postby masked kavana » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Dear Penn,

Thank you for rejecting me. I wanted to attend a school that is bowl eligible.

teiswei

Postby teiswei » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:26 pm

masked kavana wrote:Dear Penn,

Penn <> Penn State... Penn is Ivy

Postby 20130312 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:38 pm

teiswei wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

facile princeps

Postby facile princeps » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Alright, here's a former U Penn professor in prison for murder. That's good fodder for some jilt inspired, ding bar rage.

teiswei

Postby teiswei » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:08 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
teiswei wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

I feel like a lot of these people are for real.

Blessedassurance

Postby Blessedassurance » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 pm

teiswei wrote:
InGoodFaith wrote:
teiswei wrote:

--ImageRemoved--

I feel like a lot of these people are for real.

it's all in your head, norman.

kuttlefish

Postby kuttlefish » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Dear GULC,

I'm sorry things couldn't work out between us. When you asked me out on an interview due to my outstanding academic achievements, I felt like it was destiny. The fact that the alumnus you finally managed to scrape-up had never worked a day in her life as a lawyer only gave me hope. "If this is what I'll be competing against, surely I'll be above median and the sticker price will be worth it," I said to myself. Unfortunately you found someone else to give you that LSAT protection you so desperately need to keep from being the first T14 to fall from grace. I suppose I'll have come to terms with the fact that I'll be stuck in New Orleans, drinking cheap liquor and dancing with naked tourists for tomorrow is Krewe du Vieux. It could have been real, GT. Alas.

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Dear Penn,
I didn't expect to get in, but a waitlist would have been nice. Now you've made me question whether or not I'm even T14 material. In fact, this has caused a lapse in confidence that has invaded my personal life as I am now unable to ask attractive young women out on dates without spazzing out. Thanks for sending me off the deep end, Penn! I'd like you to think of me every time you see a jittery, desperate man in a CVS in downtown Philly begging the pharmacists to refill his Atarax prescription for the fourth time that week.

Sincerely Yours,
DaRascal

ChikaBoom

Postby ChikaBoom » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:23 pm

kuttlefish wrote:Dear GULC,

I'm sorry things couldn't work out between us. When you asked me out on an interview due to my outstanding academic achievements, I felt like it was destiny. The fact that the alumnus you finally managed to scrape-up had never worked a day in her life as a lawyer only gave me hope. "If this is what I'll be competing against, surely I'll be above median and the sticker price will be worth it," I said to myself. Unfortunately you found someone else to give you that LSAT protection you so desperately need to keep from being the first T14 to fall from grace. I suppose I'll have come to terms with the fact that I'll be stuck in New Orleans, drinking cheap liquor and dancing with naked tourists for tomorrow is Krewe du Vieux. It could have been real, GT. Alas.

Arrgh. Jelly.

wannabelawstudent

Postby wannabelawstudent » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Last edited by wannabelawstudent on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jessicayaaay

Postby jessicayaaay » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:50 pm

DaRascal wrote:Dear Penn,
I didn't expect to get in, but a waitlist would have been nice. Now you've made me question whether or not I'm even T14 material. In fact, this has caused a lapse in confidence that has invaded my personal life as I am now unable to ask attractive young women out on dates without spazzing out. Thanks for sending me off the deep end, Penn! I'd like you to think of me every time you see a jittery, desperate man in a CVS in downtown Philly begging the pharmacists to refill his Atarax prescription for the fourth time that week.

Sincerely Yours,
DaRascal

+1

anderscooper

Postby anderscooper » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Dear Cornell,

I only wanted you to show up my ex-boyfriend's mother (a professor at your school).
When you threw in a fee waiver, I jumped at the chance.
Turns out, I wasn't good enough for her son or your school.

Thanks for the rejection.
AC

wannabelawstudent

Postby wannabelawstudent » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Last edited by wannabelawstudent on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guinness1547

Postby guinness1547 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:52 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:
anderscooper wrote:Dear Cornell,

I only wanted you to show up my ex-boyfriend's mother (a professor at your school).

AC

What if the ex's mom got you rejected and sent the fee waiver as a chance to get your hopes up before crushing them.

Mah gawd.

anderscooper

Postby anderscooper » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:55 pm

guinness1547 wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:

AC

What if the ex's mom got you rejected and sent the fee waiver as a chance to get your hopes up before crushing them.

Mah gawd.

Audeamus

Postby Audeamus » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:01 pm

anderscooper wrote:
guinness1547 wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:

AC

Mah gawd.

Wait, I thought it was the mother of your ex-boyfriend?

facile princeps

Postby facile princeps » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Audeamus wrote:
anderscooper wrote:
guinness1547 wrote:
wannabelawstudent wrote:

Mah gawd.

Wait, I thought it was the mother of your ex-boyfriend?

teiswei

Postby teiswei » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

facile princeps wrote:Wait, I thought it was the mother of your ex-boyfriend?

:lol:[/quote]
He must be THAT good

lovelydarkanddeep

Postby lovelydarkanddeep » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey American,

I would like to throw out a preemptive fuck you. I applied four months ago and you are admitting people with worse numbers that applied after me? That's just rude. You couldn't offer me enough money to put up with your unrealistically pretentious attitude, rapping professors (wtf?), and terrible job placement record. Let's just end this here and now. I deserve better than this and better than you.

Worst Regards,
LD&D

2012Lsatscore

Postby 2012Lsatscore » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

dirtrida2

Postby dirtrida2 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 pm

2012Lsatscore wrote:
lovelydarkanddeep wrote:Hey American,

I would like to throw out a preemptive fuck you. I applied four months ago and you are admitting people with worse numbers that applied after me? That's just rude. You couldn't offer me enough money to put up with your unrealistically pretentious attitude, rapping professors (wtf?), and terrible job placement record. Let's just end this here and now. I deserve better than this and better than you.

Worst Regards,
LD&D

Nice

Let me guess, you got the PRESTIGIOUS $20,000 one time scholarship?

2012Lsatscore

Postby 2012Lsatscore » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”