THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
Vincent

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Vincent » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Wormfather wrote:
moonman157 wrote:Dearest Penn,

I am just so honored to have received an invitation to your waitlist! I feel like a schoolgirl asked to the prom. I will be sure to RSVP as soon as I figure out my schedule and other plans for that evening, although I cannot imagine anything taking precedent over your lovely waitlist. I'll also have to find something very fancy to wear. Seriously, though, fuck you and your hatred of splitters. I look forward to hearing back from you in May, begging for me to enroll so that your median doesn't slip to TTT levels.

May your reputation be forever associated with a child rapist,

Moonman

Sure you have the right penn?

This joke has been repeated probably 10 times now in this thread.

DaRascal

Postby DaRascal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Dear Virginia,
You were my first rejection ever. They say the first one is always the toughest to get over but in all honesty I was never really in love with you. You gave me a fee waiver and you danced with me for a while but my eyes were always elsewhere. I know you expect me to reapply next cycle and want you back but I'm in love with BC right now and I'm liable to cheat on her should a T14 come calling. She just has a lot more to offer at the moment- Snow, Hockey, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Tom Trump Supporter Brady. Sorry, Virginia. I won't play your game. This hard-to-get business is sophomoric and really unbecoming of you.

The boy you rejected,
DaRascal

chrisbru

Postby chrisbru » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:16 pm

DaRascal wrote:Dear Virginia,
You were my first rejection ever. They say the first one is always the toughest to get over but in all honesty I was never really in love with you. You gave me a fee waiver and you danced with me for a while but my eyes were always elsewhere. I know you expect me to reapply next cycle and want you back but I'm in love with BC right now and I'm liable to cheat on her should a T14 come calling. She just has a lot more to offer at the moment- Snow, Hockey, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Tom Trump Supporter Brady. Sorry, Virginia. I won't play your game. This hard-to-get business is sophomoric and really unbecoming of you.

The boy you rejected,
DaRascal

Generally great post, but Sam Adams Boston Lager is terrible. :D

teiswei

Postby teiswei » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:31 pm

chrisbru wrote:

The boy you rejected,
DaRascal

Sam Adams in general is a inferior beer. Grow up, drink a microbrew 8)

Pip42

Postby Pip42 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Dear Minnesooooooootttttaaah,

I have to admit I was taken by your initial flirtations. An unsolicited view book and emails all letting me know that I was special and different. Who cares if I was a weak consider on LSP, you wanted me for who I am as a person, or so you said. I have to say that I was shocked to learn you moved on and left me here. While I was initially taken by what you billed as unparalleled beauty and urban living I now know that your heart is colder than the weather of the frozen wasteland you call home.

And, don't you know, I think this is for the best. I have gotten offers from schools with better job prospects and in far better climates, so you can keep your hockey and severe case of seasonal affective disorder. This ailment brought on by your permanent darkness is exactly like you, SAD.

So long Minesoooooooooooottaaaah, it was fun while it never lasted.

- Pip

espressocream

Postby espressocream » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Dear GW,

It's taken me a few days to process your email. I'm glad you finally made a decision, and I wish you the best in that over saturated market that is DC. It was nice seeing you over the summer, but even then I think you knew that you wanted nothing to do with me. It's ok (though I know you don't feel bad), there are others who are offering me riches and sending me sweet emails.

Not yours,

Espresso

2012Lsatscore

Postby 2012Lsatscore » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:26 pm

Last edited by 2012Lsatscore on Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Audeamus

Postby Audeamus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:56 pm

izy223 wrote:Dear Penn/Cornell,

I only wanted you for your name. You replied by waitlisting me. Well Fuck You because i have $$ to NYU.

Sincerely,
T-6 = better then ivy

When/how did you hear about getting $$? I was under the impression NYU didn't offer merit aid until Feb at the absolute earliest.

Lavitz

Postby Lavitz » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Audeamus wrote:

I only wanted you for your name. You replied by waitlisting me. Well Fuck You because i have $$ to NYU.

Sincerely,
T-6 = better then ivy

When/how did you hear about getting $$? I was under the impression NYU didn't offer merit aid until Feb at the absolute earliest.

It's because you're quoting a post from April of last year.

Audeamus

Postby Audeamus » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Lavitz wrote:
Audeamus wrote:

Sincerely,
T-6 = better then ivy

It's because you're quoting a post from April of last year.

bahaha wow epic fail on my part.

zackw618

Postby zackw618 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 am

Dear Notre Dame,

I'm sure you were in a very depressed mood on January 8 when you made your decision regarding my application, in light of your recent loss of the National Championship. Thanks for waitlisting me, but Alabama's victory over you isn't just in the football realm. They offered me a scholarship. Rolllll Tide!

ariadne328

Postby ariadne328 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:10 am

zackw618 wrote:Dear Notre Dame,

I'm sure you were in a very depressed mood on January 8 when you made your decision regarding my application, in light of your recent loss of the National Championship. Thanks for waitlisting me, but Alabama's victory over you isn't just in the football realm. They offered me a scholarship. Rolllll Tide!

Fantastic!

curious66

Postby curious66 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 am

ariadne328 wrote:
zackw618 wrote:Dear Notre Dame,

Fantastic!

priceless :).

Acronin689

Postby Acronin689 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Started applying a month ago, nothing but waitlists and denials so last night I drunkenly panic applied to my local TTTT.

Of course today I get an acceptance to a T2. Stupidest 21 dollars I ever spent.

skri65

Postby skri65 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:51 pm

teiswei wrote:
chrisbru wrote:

The boy you rejected,
DaRascal

Sam Adams is very solid for what it is. It's not a microbrew, but it's very solid, especially their lesser known varieties that they sell to local liquor stores.

Username123

Postby Username123 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 am

Dearest Notre Dame,

I'm Jewish anyway.

Shalom.

mehh

Postby mehh » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:36 am

clem21 wrote:NYU - 12/19

Purple is a stupid color.

HAHAHAH

penelope1

Postby penelope1 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 am

Uschoolqb10 wrote:Dearest Notre Dame,

I'm Jewish anyway.

Shalom.

+1

chrisbru

Postby chrisbru » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 am

skri65 wrote:
teiswei wrote:
chrisbru wrote:

Sam Adams is very solid for what it is. It's not a microbrew, but it's very solid, especially their lesser known varieties that they sell to local liquor stores.

I agree, it depends on the brew. Most of the stuff sold in bomber-only is pretty solid.

Boston Lager is still terrible though. And most of their other "regular" beers.

ScottRiqui

Postby ScottRiqui » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:43 am

chrisbru wrote:
skri65 wrote:
teiswei wrote:
chrisbru wrote:

I agree, it depends on the brew. Most of the stuff sold in bomber-only is pretty solid.

Boston Lager is still terrible though. And most of their other "regular" beers.

Sam Adam's Boston Lager really has me questioning my own taste in beer, because even though it's won all these awards, and been judged the best lager in the country/world, I think it tastes like hammered dogshit.

NoodleyOne

Postby NoodleyOne » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:28 pm

It's a lager. Of course it's shit.

Come to the beer thread in the Lounge.

chrisbru

Postby chrisbru » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:27 pm

NoodleyOne wrote:It's a lager. Of course it's shit.

Come to the beer thread in the Lounge.

Linked for your pleasure:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=141935

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 pm

teiswei wrote:
chrisbru wrote:

The boy you rejected,
DaRascal

You sound like one of those retards who drink microbrews because they think they are cool and sophisticated.

teiswei

Postby teiswei » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:47 pm

rad lulz wrote:You sound like one of those retards who drink microbrews because they think they are cool and sophisticated.

Or because I actually enjoy beer and I'm not afraid to hate the terrible brews. I am sorry I don't drink Coors Light or Milwaukee's Best because that's what most of the population drinks. I am not afraid of being "uncool".

chrisbru

Postby chrisbru » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:49 pm

rad lulz wrote:You sound like one of those retards who drink microbrews because they think they are cool and sophisticated.

Always count on rad for the killshot.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”