THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
kennethellenparcell
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:02 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby kennethellenparcell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

Doof - that is one super aggressive ding bar poast.

horrorbusiness
Posts: 669
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby horrorbusiness » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:45 pm

TheDoof wrote:So for those of you out of Berkeley, consider yourselves LUCKY! I'm not certain the education you're paying for is really as good as the Gods may insist.


not sure i'm convinced

User avatar
moneybagsphd
Posts: 889
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby moneybagsphd » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Somebody please send this to Penn/Columbia as a LOCI.

Dear Members of the Admissions Committee,
It has been my lifelong goal to go to Harvard. Please let me into your school.
Thank you for your consideration,
applicant.

Burton8219
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Burton8219 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:30 am

hypothalamus wrote:
dingbat wrote:
hypothalamus wrote:
sdphill wrote:Instead of H. Thalamus for your name, you can put Ben Dover... :)


I'd probably go with an even more blatant porn reference :D

Betty Oner?


Gianna Michaels?

Bingo.

TheDoof
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby TheDoof » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Dear William and Mary:

I regret to inform you I will not be attending your law school this Fall. Several factors influenced my decision, not in the least being your prompt rejection of my carefully considered application. After further consideration, I have decided I do not hate you nor blame you. After all, If a retard can't convince an admissions committee his matriculation would indeed offer diversity, if at least in the form of academic point spread, then it is the opinion of this applicant that no one could. Thanks for considering the "whole person" and not just my aberrant LSAT score, as it only appears on the surface you did.

Sincerely,

The R-Tard Blue Collar Who Attempted To Gain Admission in your White Collar Society


Dear Northwestern:

I do hate you.

User avatar
hypothalamus
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby hypothalamus » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Burton8219 wrote:
hypothalamus wrote:Gianna Michaels?

Bingo.


I have good taste ;)

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Jsa725 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:55 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
R86
Posts: 476
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby R86 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:58 pm

:D
Last edited by R86 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby JoeMo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Jsa725 wrote:
TheDoof wrote:Dear William and Mary:

I regret to inform you I will not be attending your law school this Fall. Several factors influenced my decision, not in the least being your prompt rejection of my carefully considered application. After further consideration, I have decided I do not hate you nor blame you. After all, If a retard can't convince an admissions committee his matriculation would indeed offer diversity, if at least in the form of academic point spread, then it is the opinion of this applicant that no one could. Thanks for considering the "whole person" and not just my aberrant LSAT score, as it only appears on the surface you did.

Sincerely,

The R-Tard Blue Collar Who Attempted To Gain Admission in your White Collar Society


Dear Northwestern:

I do hate you.

+1

Dear William and Mary-

Thx for the ding. I didn't want to go to a feminine sounding school anyways...enjoy being tea-bagged and/or arabian goggled by the more manly, dominating school W&L.


Everyday I'm learning. :shock:

User avatar
hypothalamus
Posts: 745
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby hypothalamus » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:23 pm

JoeMo wrote:
Jsa725 wrote:
TheDoof wrote:Dear William and Mary:

I regret to inform you I will not be attending your law school this Fall. Several factors influenced my decision, not in the least being your prompt rejection of my carefully considered application. After further consideration, I have decided I do not hate you nor blame you. After all, If a retard can't convince an admissions committee his matriculation would indeed offer diversity, if at least in the form of academic point spread, then it is the opinion of this applicant that no one could. Thanks for considering the "whole person" and not just my aberrant LSAT score, as it only appears on the surface you did.

Sincerely,

The R-Tard Blue Collar Who Attempted To Gain Admission in your White Collar Society


Dear Northwestern:

I do hate you.

+1

Dear William and Mary-

Thx for the ding. I didn't want to go to a feminine sounding school anyways...enjoy being tea-bagged and/or arabian goggled by the more manly, dominating school W&L.


Everyday I'm learning. :shock:


I had the same thought Joe :D

wskbarrett
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby wskbarrett » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Jsa725 wrote:
TheDoof wrote:Dear William and Mary:

I regret to inform you I will not be attending your law school this Fall. Several factors influenced my decision, not in the least being your prompt rejection of my carefully considered application. After further consideration, I have decided I do not hate you nor blame you. After all, If a retard can't convince an admissions committee his matriculation would indeed offer diversity, if at least in the form of academic point spread, then it is the opinion of this applicant that no one could. Thanks for considering the "whole person" and not just my aberrant LSAT score, as it only appears on the surface you did.

Sincerely,

The R-Tard Blue Collar Who Attempted To Gain Admission in your White Collar Society


Dear Northwestern:

I do hate you.

+1

Dear William and Mary-

Thx for the ding. I didn't want to go to a feminine sounding school anyways...enjoy being tea-bagged and/or arabian goggled by the more manly, dominating school W&L.


YES! I would love to see a personified deathmatch between W&M and W&L. One of these competitors has the advantage of two straight badasses from American history; the other...not so much.

***edit*** what is an arabian goggle? sounds classis

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby JoeMo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:33 pm

wskbarrett wrote:
***edit*** what is an arabian goggle? sounds classis


just google it... duh!

YesNoMaybe
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby YesNoMaybe » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:37 pm

.

User avatar
oxeatheman
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby oxeatheman » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 pm

WL at William and Mary




Like I wanted to attend a school named after two illegitimate orange huns.


Image

me!0712
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby me!0712 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 am

Dear Washington University STL,


I appreciate your interest in my application. This year, I received acceptances from a record number of outstanding candidates and I am currently over-committed with my acceptances. For that reason, I have not placed you on my wait list. However, I was not highly impressed with your credentials.

Man I am so depressed that WUSTL waitlisted me, what will I ever do now? Oh yeah maybe I'll Go to Michigan maybe or Berkeley!!

JasonR
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:09 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby JasonR » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Geneva wrote:i applied to wake forest 4 hours before deadline to see if they would take me despite my god awful driving record. stats above both 75th percentiles, but driving record REALLLLY bad. thank goodness i didn't have to report speeding tickets and the like to any other school.


Are you sure that speeding tickets aren't misdemeanors (crimes) where you live? They definitely are everywhere I've lived. Yale requires disclosing any criminal offense.

checkster
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby checkster » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:45 pm

me!0712 wrote:Dear Washington University STL,


I appreciate your interest in my application. This year, I received acceptances from a record number of outstanding candidates and I am currently over-committed with my acceptances. For that reason, I have not placed you on my wait list. However, I was not highly impressed with your credentials.

Man I am so depressed that WUSTL waitlisted me, what will I ever do now? Oh yeah maybe I'll Go to Michigan maybe or Berkeley!!


Same here...only I'm not going to either of those. : /

me!0712
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby me!0712 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:46 pm

checkster wrote:
me!0712 wrote:Dear Washington University STL,


I appreciate your interest in my application. This year, I received acceptances from a record number of outstanding candidates and I am currently over-committed with my acceptances. For that reason, I have not placed you on my wait list. However, I was not highly impressed with your credentials.

Man I am so depressed that WUSTL waitlisted me, what will I ever do now? Oh yeah maybe I'll Go to Michigan maybe or Berkeley!!


Same here...only I'm not going to either of those. : /


Oh I'm sorry. Didn't mean to come off as snobby. I am sure WUSTL doesn't deserve you, and that you will be going to a great school!

checkster
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby checkster » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:50 pm

me!0712 wrote:
checkster wrote:
me!0712 wrote:Dear Washington University STL,


I appreciate your interest in my application. This year, I received acceptances from a record number of outstanding candidates and I am currently over-committed with my acceptances. For that reason, I have not placed you on my wait list. However, I was not highly impressed with your credentials.

Man I am so depressed that WUSTL waitlisted me, what will I ever do now? Oh yeah maybe I'll Go to Michigan maybe or Berkeley!!


Same here...only I'm not going to either of those. : /


Oh I'm sorry. Didn't mean to come off as snobby. I am sure WUSTL doesn't deserve you, and that you will be going to a great school!


Haha, its all good. :D

EMAW12
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby EMAW12 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:07 pm

William and Mary is a dumbass name for a college, imo.

User avatar
thelong
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby thelong » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Dear Michigan (WL),

WTF? I retook the LSAT a third time just to have a score good enough to get in. That's how bad I wanted to head back to Michigan. I told you time and time again before and after I got my score that I'd attend if I got in. I demonstrated academic aptitude, a real desire to go to Michigan, I brought experiences to the table that I doubt any of your other applicants could boast, and I wrote my Why Michigan outlining not just my reasons for Michigan but carefully pointing out the support network I would have in place in Ann Arbor.

And, despite all of that, I get booted onto the WL? I said I wasn't going to take a rejection or waitlist with any manner of grace. So, here goes:

Michigan, go ahead and eat a ten pound sack of mixed putrefying elephant dick and foreskin cheese. Enjoy your trip down the rankings ladder, your weakening employment numbers and placement and your frigid winters. Maybe you'll be able to claw your way back to seventh place, but never higher, if you quit throwing darts at a wall of applications and calling it a holistic admissions procedure.

I take a shit in your hat you slow-moving troupe of ninnyhammers.

Sincerely, TheLong

gravityrides0
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby gravityrides0 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 pm

I just want to take a moment and say I'm really glad that the 9385745 page Ding Bar fight over sexism and political correctness is over.

checkster
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby checkster » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 pm

That is such a girly thing to say...

gravityrides0
Posts: 552
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby gravityrides0 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 pm

checkster wrote:That is such a girly thing to say...


u s0 seXxX1st

User avatar
oxeatheman
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby oxeatheman » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Democrats!!!!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AZnative, Bing [Bot], Daaltaraan, hellohalo, jdanz, jetaew, lawschoolapp1987, lonola, loslakers, Maaza, mcmviii, mudiverse, notsolawful, pandaaa, sjs12, tdc187, TexasENG, trohara14, vcap180 and 46 guests