THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
LWOP
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LWOP » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 am

first... its 0551 and I am in the ding bar... so that's how I think. Its my Irish and Welsh heritage; contributes to my sunny disposition

second... how funny is it that I already have thought of things to say here for schools that have not yet rejected me?

sigh.. i have homework to do. everybody have a great day

Tom

User avatar
john1990
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby john1990 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:07 pm

GSU

your employment statistics looks worse than my undergrads

User avatar
LWOP
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LWOP » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Denver,
cold, expensive living, no work for my wife, the rockies suck.... Tebow be with you

User avatar
vpintz
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby vpintz » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:35 pm

LWOP wrote:Denver,
cold, expensive living, no work for my wife, the rockies suck.... Tebow be with you

short, simple, perfect.

User avatar
burndtscorcho
Posts: 56
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby burndtscorcho » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Chicago Kent IIT,
Despite the disappointment of my FedEx driver (one of your graduates), thanks for saving me the frustration of explaining the difference between you and ITT School of Criminal Justice to my family.
Have fun with that employment statistics lawsuit!
-burndtscorcho

ashen
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby ashen » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 pm

GSU
"Every year in Georgia, children get sick in homes where chitterlings are prepared, even if they didn't actually eat them." - from the Georgia Dept. of Health website.
I'll pass on under-prepared pig innards...

rma
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:08 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby rma » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:27 pm

vpintz wrote:
LWOP wrote:Denver,
cold, expensive living, no work for my wife, the rockies suck.... Tebow be with you

short, simple, perfect.


I live in Denver, and the first two points on this post is just wrong. Clearly you know nothing about the city.

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2914
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby franklyscarlet » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:38 pm

rma wrote:
vpintz wrote:
LWOP wrote:Denver,
cold, expensive living, no work for my wife, the rockies suck.... Tebow be with you

short, simple, perfect.


I live in Denver, and the first two points on this post is just wrong. Clearly you know nothing about the city.


now, now. That's not how the ding bar works. Quit cramping his/her rage style.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby msblaw89 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:56 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
rma wrote:
vpintz wrote:
LWOP wrote:Denver,
cold, expensive living, no work for my wife, the rockies suck.... Tebow be with you

short, simple, perfect.


I live in Denver, and the first two points on this post is just wrong. Clearly you know nothing about the city.


now, now. That's not how the ding bar works. Quit cramping his/her rage style.


+1...don't come to the Ding bar to critique other TLSers rants... we need to let it out!!

rma
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:08 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby rma » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 pm

Fair enough. I have nothing against ranting (I've posted earlier in this thread). I just hate rants that are so factually off base.

Regardless, I'll keep my mouth shut.

User avatar
oxeatheman
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby oxeatheman » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 am

ashen wrote:GSU
"Every year in Georgia, children get sick in homes where chitterlings are prepared, even if they didn't actually eat them." - from the Georgia Dept. of Health website.
I'll pass on under-prepared pig innards...



i like chitlins :(

User avatar
eaper
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby eaper » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:52 am

oxeatheman wrote:
ashen wrote:GSU
"Every year in Georgia, children get sick in homes where chitterlings are prepared, even if they didn't actually eat them." - from the Georgia Dept. of Health website.
I'll pass on under-prepared pig innards...



i like chitlins :(


Made me LOL.

User avatar
LWOP
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LWOP » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:01 am

rma wrote:Fair enough. I have nothing against ranting (I've posted earlier in this thread). I just hate rants that are so factually off base.

Regardless, I'll keep my mouth shut.

i think i like you regardless...lol

User avatar
jaded4life
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby jaded4life » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 pm

burndtscorcho wrote:Chicago Kent IIT,
Despite the disappointment of my FedEx driver (one of your graduates), thanks for saving me the frustration of explaining the difference between you and ITT School of Criminal Justice to my family.
Have fun with that employment statistics lawsuit!
-burndtscorcho



GENIUS!!!!!! :D

User avatar
sumtimesuwonder
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby sumtimesuwonder » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Dear Ohio State,

I'm sorry I didn't have enough memorabilia to sell in order to get into your law school. I didn't want to go to a school who's mascot is a nut anyway.

From, sumtimesuwonder

User avatar
mrmojojak
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby mrmojojak » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Dear Duke,

I didn't want to associate with any color devil on Ash Wednesday. Your basketball team shall be smitten come March.

Dabearsss
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Dabearsss » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:13 am

Dear Duke,

Enjoy your attempts to crawl out from behind Harvard's shadow....a position you engendered upon yourself by your own propagation of the phrase "the Harvard of the south." Everyone else just calls you Duke. Your sticker price should come with season tickets to UNC's home basketball games.

Sincerely,
Dabearsss

P.S. Though admittedly on the inappropriate side, I found Jalen Rose's comments about you in ESPN's Fab Five documentary to be rather hilarious.

User avatar
cpinker3
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby cpinker3 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 am

sumtimesuwonder wrote:Dear Ohio State,

I'm sorry I didn't have enough memorabilia to sell in order to get into your law school. I didn't want to go to a school who's mascot is a nut anyway.

From, sumtimesuwonder


+1

imjustjoking22
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:46 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby imjustjoking22 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Dear UMN (waitlist)-

I only applied to you because my grandma lives there and she would have been upset if I hadn't. You're in Minnesota.

Sincerely,
IJJ

User avatar
franklyscarlet
Posts: 2914
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby franklyscarlet » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:50 pm

imjustjoking22 wrote:Dear UMN (waitlist)-

I only applied to you because my grandma lives there and she would have been upset if I hadn't. You're in Minnesota.

Sincerely,
IJJ


YOU got waitlisted there? weird as fuck, that is.

User avatar
oxeatheman
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby oxeatheman » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Dear UGA (WL)

Image

Go Dawgs!

User avatar
hal20
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:48 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby hal20 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Dear Duke,

Durham.

Enough said.

User avatar
sach1282
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby sach1282 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Dear Yale:

It was still worth $100.

adam1
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby adam1 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm

oxeatheman wrote:Dear UGA (WL)

Image

Go Dawgs!


Thank you.

User avatar
Mactx
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Mactx » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Dear UT,
You dinged me at 4 AM. The first email I saw was yours. If that's not evil, I don't know what is. Also, I put a hex on your football team for the duration of my law school tenure.

Gig em (although I'm not an Aggie)




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hip to be Square, longsh0305, SevenSeven77, splitterfromhell and 13 guests