THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
LWOP
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LWOP » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Dear santa clara law and lewis and clark; a suggestion and a comment.. unless you are admitting a prospective 1L, do not send them anything regarding how great the school is. It will piss them off when you deny the application. And; kiss my ass, both of you. That is all...

User avatar
AlphaGlam
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby AlphaGlam » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Dear Boston College,

Where IS Newton, anyway?

Love,

Getting $35,000/year to go to New York

User avatar
T00L
Posts: 600
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby T00L » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Dear Penn,

Take away one of your "N"s and you are nothing more than a writing utensil.

Take that,

T

User avatar
JoeMo
Posts: 1518
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby JoeMo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 pm

No13baby wrote:Stanford,

Your campus looks like a low-grade Mexican restaurant. Go suck a frisbee.

(Really: I ain't even mad.)


HAHAHAHA... I've always said "low-rent Mexican hacienda" but I like "low-grade Mexican restaurant" way better!!!!!

wlee1220
Posts: 202
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:45 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby wlee1220 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:12 am

Wonder who will be dinged on Valentine's Day.....

User avatar
descartesb4thehorse
Posts: 1147
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:03 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby descartesb4thehorse » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 am

wlee1220 wrote:Wonder who will be dinged on Valentine's Day.....

The entire FA thread, even especially those who have already been accepted, are current students, or have graduated.

User avatar
LWOP
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LWOP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:13 pm

descartesb4thehorse wrote:
wlee1220 wrote:Wonder who will be dinged on Valentine's Day.....

The entire FA thread, even especially those who have already been accepted, are current students, or have graduated.

oh, Descartes.. I missed you fom the waitng thread

nfohey
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby nfohey » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:46 pm

chill wrote:Dear Columbia,

It's okay. I don't want to be Jeff Winger. I'd rather get my degree from America.

Love,
chill



Hahaha love this. I miss Community :(

User avatar
omninode
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby omninode » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 pm

Dear Fordham,

So you waitlisted me. That's fine, I wasn't really planning on spending $220k to attend the fourth best school in the state of New York anyway. I will happily take the scholarships I received from better schools.


AND


Dear Notre Dame,

Thank you for waitlisting me, thereby forcing me to consider whether I really want to spend three years at a school that is even more religion-obsessed and fucked up than the place where I grew up.


Warm wishes,

omninode

User avatar
chrisbru
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby chrisbru » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 pm

LWOP wrote:
descartesb4thehorse wrote:
wlee1220 wrote:Wonder who will be dinged on Valentine's Day.....

The entire FA thread, even especially those who have already been accepted, are current students, or have graduated.

oh, Descartes.. I missed you fom the waitng thread


How fitting would it be if I got dinged by the entire T14 today despite not even applying to any knowing I had no chance. FA life in a nutshell.

User avatar
candidate33
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby candidate33 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Dear American WCL,

Waitlist, really?

You were the lowest ranked school I applied to and I've already gotten into Notre Dame, Tulane, and Emory all with money. Get over yourself. Thanks.

P.S. Yield protect much?

User avatar
LWOP
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LWOP » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:50 pm

CU-Boulder

your town is really expensive, not rerally close to Denver.... and smells like Hippies, cigarettes and pot.... thank you for saying no... now I wont have to suffer through your self love and naval gazing for 3 years

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Jsa725 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:50 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Incubateus
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Incubateus » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Georgia,

Really? Not even a fucking waitlist? I'm your highest rejection in terms of pure numbers on LSN. Why me? Why Georgia? Why? Fuck you and your slow-talking, peach tea sipping, semi-redneck, bow tie wearing, wrap-around porch sitting horse shit. My balls wouldn't be able to take your muggy seasons -- all of my sperm would gag from the heat. And even if I did go there, you would probably place me in Atlanta. Atlanta? Fuck you. The traffic is un-fucking-believable; six lanes, and still nobody moves. And MARTA... its the subway to nowhere. It's all a bunch of horseshit. I'm staying up North where the professors can speak fast enough to give me a real education.

Inc

User avatar
camillefisch
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby camillefisch » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Incubateus wrote:Georgia,

Really? Not even a fucking waitlist? I'm your highest rejection in terms of pure numbers on LSN. Why me? Why Georgia? Why? Fuck you and your slow-talking, peach tea sipping, semi-redneck, bow tie wearing, wrap-around porch sitting horse shit. My balls wouldn't be able to take your muggy seasons -- all of my sperm would gag from the heat. And even if I did go there, you would probably place me in Atlanta. Atlanta? Fuck you. The traffic is un-fucking-believable; six lanes, and still nobody moves. And MARTA... its the subway to nowhere. It's all a bunch of horseshit. I'm staying up North where the professors can speak fast enough to give me a real education.

Inc


I would never go to Georgia for law school, but you should check yourself on the state and people hate.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby msblaw89 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 pm

camillefisch wrote:
Incubateus wrote:Georgia,

Really? Not even a fucking waitlist? I'm your highest rejection in terms of pure numbers on LSN. Why me? Why Georgia? Why? Fuck you and your slow-talking, peach tea sipping, semi-redneck, bow tie wearing, wrap-around porch sitting horse shit. My balls wouldn't be able to take your muggy seasons -- all of my sperm would gag from the heat. And even if I did go there, you would probably place me in Atlanta. Atlanta? Fuck you. The traffic is un-fucking-believable; six lanes, and still nobody moves. And MARTA... its the subway to nowhere. It's all a bunch of horseshit. I'm staying up North where the professors can speak fast enough to give me a real education.

Inc


I would never go to Georgia for law school, but you should check yourself on the state and people hate.


It's the ding bar...HATE ALL YOU WANT!! :D

User avatar
Liquox
Posts: 273
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Liquox » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Incubateus wrote:The traffic is un-fucking-believable; six lanes, and still nobody moves.
Inc



that's nyc, not georgia

User avatar
sunynp
Posts: 1899
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby sunynp » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:56 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
camillefisch wrote:
Incubateus wrote:Georgia,

Really? Not even a fucking waitlist? I'm your highest rejection in terms of pure numbers on LSN. Why me? Why Georgia? Why? Fuck you and your slow-talking, peach tea sipping, semi-redneck, bow tie wearing, wrap-around porch sitting horse shit. My balls wouldn't be able to take your muggy seasons -- all of my sperm would gag from the heat. And even if I did go there, you would probably place me in Atlanta. Atlanta? Fuck you. The traffic is un-fucking-believable; six lanes, and still nobody moves. And MARTA... its the subway to nowhere. It's all a bunch of horseshit. I'm staying up North where the professors can speak fast enough to give me a real education.

Inc


I would never go to Georgia for law school, but you should check yourself on the state and people hate.


It's the ding bar...HATE ALL YOU WANT!! :D

+1000

Incubateus
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Incubateus » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Liquox wrote:
Incubateus wrote:The traffic is un-fucking-believable; six lanes, and still nobody moves.
Inc



that's nyc, not georgia


A Lewis Black reference... http://hellekson29.wordpress.com/2008/1 ... l-traffic/

Geneva
Posts: 1014
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:32 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Geneva » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:21 am

this is far and away the best place on tls! at least, when you are feeling like i am right now...
good luck everyone!

User avatar
lrslayer
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby lrslayer » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:28 pm

people who get butt hurt should stay out of the ding bar.

User avatar
Blessedassurance
Posts: 2081
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Blessedassurance » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 pm

lrslayer wrote:people who get butt hurt should stay out of the ding bar.


Hear hear.

User avatar
SmbdyBringMeSomeHam
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby SmbdyBringMeSomeHam » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:30 pm

clem21 wrote:NYU - 12/19

Purple is a stupid color.


You know who wore purple? Caesar. You know what happened to Caesar? He died.

So did Barney and the rest of the dinosaurs.

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby msblaw89 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:33 pm

SmbdyBringMeSomeHam wrote:
clem21 wrote:NYU - 12/19

Purple is a stupid color.


You know who wore purple? Caesar. You know what happened to Caesar? He died.

So did Barney and the rest of the dinosaurs.


HAHAHAAHAHAHAH. This is great ...especially the Barney part

justicefishy
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby justicefishy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Dear Northwestern,

Chicago pizza sucks and cheesesteaks are better than hot dogs,

Love from Penn (probably),

Justicefishy
Last edited by justicefishy on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Christinabruin, Google [Bot], jurisdoctor2020, oliviaj_j, proteinshake, trohara14 and 27 guests