THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
crumpledq
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby crumpledq » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:57 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
josh43299 wrote:Dear Texas,

Rick Perry.


There are three reasons I wouldn't attend your institution anyway
The first is you're not really a top 14
The second is I don't really want to eat tex-mex for BLD
The third is...... uhhh it just slipped me tongue....help me out here...uhhh I can't remember
:oops:


Hahaha well played, josh and msblaw!

User avatar
msblaw89
Posts: 2669
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby msblaw89 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 pm

vpintz wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
josh43299 wrote:Dear Texas,

Rick Perry.


There are three reasons I wouldn't attend your institution anyway
The first is you're not really a top 14
The second is I don't really want to eat tex-mex for BLD
The third is...... uhhh it just slipped me tongue....help me out here...uhhh I can't remember
:oops:

Third = Rick Perry?


haha watch this at start at 1:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf92TGelCV4

User avatar
20130312
Posts: 3842
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby 20130312 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:00 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:
LawperaMan wrote:
josh43299 wrote:Dear Texas,

Rick Perry.


:lol:

I believe this website frowns upon such fowl language. <<shudder>>


Image


THANK YOU.

User avatar
vpintz
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby vpintz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:02 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
vpintz wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
josh43299 wrote:Dear Texas,

Rick Perry.


There are three reasons I wouldn't attend your institution anyway
The first is you're not really a top 14
The second is I don't really want to eat tex-mex for BLD
The third is...... uhhh it just slipped me tongue....help me out here...uhhh I can't remember
:oops:

Third = Rick Perry?


haha watch this at start at 1:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf92TGelCV4

This video is amazing. Thank you. (I needed some lulz.)

benburns214
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby benburns214 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:02 pm

Dear U of Minn...

My friends and I were gathered around the table... I kept glancing over at you, because you are gorgeous and clearly out of my league. My friends told me to stop being a pussy and just go over there and ask you out, so I did. I knew rejection was inevitable, since I hadnt showered and I reaked of PBR, but I knew if I didnt try I would be ashamed of myself. Of course, the inevitable soon became reality, and you shot down that glimmer of hope in one swift movement. You and I both knew it wasnt going to happen from the beginning, but you have to give me credit for trying right? At least my friends stopped calling me a pussy...

Its ok though really... Marquette has invited me over for dinner, and her daddy owns a BUNCH of sports franchises.

josh43299
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby josh43299 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 pm

benburns214 wrote:Dear U of Minn...

My friends and I were gathered around the table... I kept glancing over at you, because you are gorgeous and clearly out of my league. My friends told me to stop being a pussy and just go over there and ask you out, so I did. I knew rejection was inevitable, since I hadnt showered and I reaked of PBR, but I knew if I didnt try I would be ashamed of myself. Of course, the inevitable soon became reality, and you shot down that glimmer of hope in one swift movement. You and I both knew it wasnt going to happen from the beginning, but you have to give me credit for trying right? At least my friends stopped calling me a pussy...

Its ok though really... Marquette has invited me over for dinner, and her daddy owns a BUNCH of sports franchises.


Who wants to go to a school where every day you walk to class is like an episode of Survivorman anyways?

LawperaMan
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LawperaMan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 pm

NYU,

STFU & FU

TTFN

User avatar
westinghouse60
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:27 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby westinghouse60 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:17 pm

josh43299 wrote:Dear Texas,

Rick Perry.


+1 :D

Edit: so far only been WL at schools I wasn't terribly interested in and haven't felt bad...going to get a lot worse when T14 WLs start rolling in.

benburns214
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:39 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby benburns214 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 pm

josh43299 wrote:
benburns214 wrote:Dear U of Minn...

My friends and I were gathered around the table... I kept glancing over at you, because you are gorgeous and clearly out of my league. My friends told me to stop being a pussy and just go over there and ask you out, so I did. I knew rejection was inevitable, since I hadnt showered and I reaked of PBR, but I knew if I didnt try I would be ashamed of myself. Of course, the inevitable soon became reality, and you shot down that glimmer of hope in one swift movement. You and I both knew it wasnt going to happen from the beginning, but you have to give me credit for trying right? At least my friends stopped calling me a pussy...

Its ok though really... Marquette has invited me over for dinner, and her daddy owns a BUNCH of sports franchises.


Who wants to go to a school where every day you walk to class is like an episode of Survivorman anyways?


Excellent point

User avatar
UnamSanctam
Posts: 7176
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:17 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby UnamSanctam » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 pm

vpintz wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
josh43299 wrote:Dear Texas,

Rick Perry.


There are three reasons I wouldn't attend your institution anyway
The first is you're not really a top 14
The second is I don't really want to eat tex-mex for BLD
The third is...... uhhh it just slipped me tongue....help me out here...uhhh I can't remember
:oops:

Third = Rick Perry?


lol WHOOSH

User avatar
vpintz
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby vpintz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:17 pm

UnamSanctam wrote:
vpintz wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
josh43299 wrote:Dear Texas,

Rick Perry.


There are three reasons I wouldn't attend your institution anyway
The first is you're not really a top 14
The second is I don't really want to eat tex-mex for BLD
The third is...... uhhh it just slipped me tongue....help me out here...uhhh I can't remember
:oops:

Third = Rick Perry?


lol WHOOSH
Scooped. I get it now.

me!0712
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby me!0712 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 pm

josh43299 wrote:Dear Texas,

Rick Perry.


LOL! Lol! This is one of the best posts on this thread

Lindsey4468
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Lindsey4468 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Dear SMU,

I have put my heart and soul into supporting your stupid school since I was 5 years old. Attending every basketball and football game religiously all those years really developed a bond between us. I am a legacy two times over and had a stellar application that has gotten me into ten schools so far, many with large scholarships. How dare you reject me! You will be so sorry when you find out who my grandfather is within your school. Big mistake. There goes a benefactor....

Sincerely,

pissed off applicant

User avatar
Doorkeeper
Posts: 4872
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Lindsey4468 wrote:Dear SMU,

I have put my heart and soul into supporting your stupid school since I was 5 years old. Attending every basketball and football game religiously all those years really developed a bond between us. I am a legacy two times over and had a stellar application that has gotten me into ten schools so far, many with large scholarships. How dare you reject me! You will be so sorry when you find out who my grandfather is within your school. Big mistake. There goes a benefactor....

Sincerely,

pissed off applicant


I SMELL FAMILIAL RETRIBUTION!

I want to see administrative blood!

User avatar
TheFailboat
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby TheFailboat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Dear GW,

Thanks for clarifying that you are "THE" George Washington University. I almost applied to that other one by accident! When I visited your campus...well, if I had a dollar for every brotastic douchebag I saw strutting around, I'd be able to pay your ungodly tuition. Have fun with your foggy bottom. I'll tell your much more reasonable friend across the river, the other George, that you said hello.

Love,
TheFailboat

User avatar
Green Glass Windows
Posts: 743
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Green Glass Windows » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:07 pm

TheFailboat wrote:Dear GW,

Thanks for clarifying that you are "THE" George Washington University. I almost applied to that other one by accident! When I visited your campus...well, if I had a dollar for every brotastic douchebag I saw strutting around, I'd be able to pay your ungodly tuition. Have fun with your foggy bottom. I'll tell your much more reasonable friend across the river, the other George, that you said hello.

Love,
TheFailboat

TheFailboat = TheWinboat.

josh43299
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby josh43299 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Green Glass Windows wrote:
TheFailboat wrote:Dear GW,

Thanks for clarifying that you are "THE" George Washington University. I almost applied to that other one by accident! When I visited your campus...well, if I had a dollar for every brotastic douchebag I saw strutting around, I'd be able to pay your ungodly tuition. Have fun with your foggy bottom. I'll tell your much more reasonable friend across the river, the other George, that you said hello.

Love,
TheFailboat

TheFailboat = TheWinboat.


Excellent work.

User avatar
Doorkeeper
Posts: 4872
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:12 pm

TheFailboat wrote:Dear GW,

Thanks for clarifying that you are "THE" George Washington University. I almost applied to that other one by accident! When I visited your campus...well, if I had a dollar for every brotastic douchebag I saw strutting around, I'd be able to pay your ungodly tuition. Have fun with your foggy bottom. I'll tell your much more reasonable friend across the river, the other George, that you said hello.

Love,
TheFailboat


An awesome ding bar passage, with the small note that the law school is in the Capitol Hill area, not Georgetown the neighborhood.

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby stillwater » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Doorkeeper wrote:
TheFailboat wrote:Dear GW,

Thanks for clarifying that you are "THE" George Washington University. I almost applied to that other one by accident! When I visited your campus...well, if I had a dollar for every brotastic douchebag I saw strutting around, I'd be able to pay your ungodly tuition. Have fun with your foggy bottom. I'll tell your much more reasonable friend across the river, the other George, that you said hello.

Love,
TheFailboat


An awesome ding bar passage, with the small note that the law school is in the Capitol Hill area, not Georgetown the neighborhood.


wrong school.

josh43299
Posts: 207
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby josh43299 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Doorkeeper wrote:
TheFailboat wrote:Dear GW,

Thanks for clarifying that you are "THE" George Washington University. I almost applied to that other one by accident! When I visited your campus...well, if I had a dollar for every brotastic douchebag I saw strutting around, I'd be able to pay your ungodly tuition. Have fun with your foggy bottom. I'll tell your much more reasonable friend across the river, the other George, that you said hello.

Love,
TheFailboat


An awesome ding bar passage, with the small note that the law school is in the Capitol Hill area, not Georgetown the neighborhood.


He referred to Foggy Bottom, the neighborhood that GW is in. He was talking about George Mason University in Arlington, I believe.

User avatar
ClassyKelly
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:29 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby ClassyKelly » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Dear Columbia:

I only applied because it was free. Enjoy your $150,000+ in students loans suckas!

User avatar
TheFailboat
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby TheFailboat » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:19 pm

josh43299 wrote:
Doorkeeper wrote:
TheFailboat wrote:Dear GW,

Thanks for clarifying that you are "THE" George Washington University. I almost applied to that other one by accident! When I visited your campus...well, if I had a dollar for every brotastic douchebag I saw strutting around, I'd be able to pay your ungodly tuition. Have fun with your foggy bottom. I'll tell your much more reasonable friend across the river, the other George, that you said hello.

Love,
TheFailboat


An awesome ding bar passage, with the small note that the law school is in the Capitol Hill area, not Georgetown the neighborhood.


He referred to Foggy Bottom, the neighborhood that GW is in. He was talking about George Mason University in Arlington, I believe.


Correct. I forgot there were 3 separate George-ly derivatives in the area. PS - I'm a girl ;)

User avatar
Doorkeeper
Posts: 4872
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Doorkeeper » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:22 pm

TheFailboat wrote:
josh43299 wrote:
Doorkeeper wrote:
TheFailboat wrote:Dear GW,

Thanks for clarifying that you are "THE" George Washington University. I almost applied to that other one by accident! When I visited your campus...well, if I had a dollar for every brotastic douchebag I saw strutting around, I'd be able to pay your ungodly tuition. Have fun with your foggy bottom. I'll tell your much more reasonable friend across the river, the other George, that you said hello.

Love,
TheFailboat


An awesome ding bar passage, with the small note that the law school is in the Capitol Hill area, not Georgetown the neighborhood.


He referred to Foggy Bottom, the neighborhood that GW is in. He was talking about George Mason University in Arlington, I believe.


Correct. I forgot there were 3 separate George-ly derivatives in the area. PS - I'm a girl ;)


Ah! My apologies on both accounts. I just kept looking at Charlie...

vto35
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby vto35 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Dear Yale,

Can I have my $100 back? I need it to pay for law school.

Thanks.

norcal_youngin
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby norcal_youngin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 am

vto35 wrote:Dear Yale,

Can I have my $100 back? I need it to pay for law school.

Thanks.


couldn't have said it better myself




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 21 guests