THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
fltanglab

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby fltanglab » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Dear Michigan,

I really didn't want to spend another three years in the midwest anyway and I don't think I would've fit in with the class. It's probably for the better. It's not you, it's me?

Love,

Fltanglab

ralph_pootawn

Postby ralph_pootawn » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Dear UPENN,

I did not want to go to a school with a pedo scandal going on anyway. You can find me in hyde park.

-ralph

fltanglab

Postby fltanglab » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:35 pm

ralph_pootawn wrote:Dear UPENN,

I did not want to go to a school with a pedo scandal going on anyway. You can find me in hyde park.

-ralph

(wrong school...just so you know)

msblaw89

Postby msblaw89 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:42 pm

fltanglab wrote:

-ralph

I believe you are referring to Penn State

duckmoney

Postby duckmoney » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:51 pm

msblaw89 wrote:
fltanglab wrote:

-ralph

I'll give that poster the benefit of the doubt and assume he was making a subtle joke about how everyone confuses UPenn and Penn State. Not very well executed, but it had a lot of potential.

hotspur

Postby hotspur » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:08 pm

duckmoney wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
fltanglab wrote:

-ralph

I'll give that poster the benefit of the doubt and assume he was making a subtle joke about how everyone confuses UPenn and Penn State. Not very well executed, but it had a lot of potential.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

aarias11

Postby aarias11 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Dear Berkeley,
Your rejection letter makes me want you so much more. I'm just happy you talked to me, I love it when you play hard to get. I'm thinking of showing up at the admitted students day anyways and convince you to take me back.

JoeMo

Postby JoeMo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 pm

duckmoney wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
fltanglab wrote:

-ralph

Ah... this makes sense.

JoeMo

Postby JoeMo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:27 pm

aarias11 wrote:Dear Berkeley,
Your rejection letter makes me want you so much more. I'm just happy you talked to me, I love it when you play hard to get. I'm thinking of showing up at the admitted students day anyways and convince you to take me back.

LMAO, stalker much?

ralph_pootawn

Postby ralph_pootawn » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm

duckmoney wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:
fltanglab wrote:

-ralph

Yeah that's what I was going for. Poor execution on my part

Blessedassurance

Postby Blessedassurance » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:48 pm

fltanglab wrote:

-ralph

That's the point of the joke.

DonnaDraper

Postby DonnaDraper » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 am

JoeMo wrote:

LMAO, stalker much?

Also LOLed :lol:

uptowngirl22

Postby uptowngirl22 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 am

msblaw89 wrote:F***********************************K you Michigan! That is all.... and I feel better

+1

soitgoes9

Postby soitgoes9 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:05 am

DonnaDraper wrote:
JoeMo wrote:

LMAO, stalker much?

Also LOLed :lol:

It's not stalking when you are in love!

oxeatheman

Postby oxeatheman » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:38 pm

fltanglab wrote:

-ralph

gravityrides0

Postby gravityrides0 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:42 pm

I wonder if any admissions offices will stay open today to reject URMs on MLK Day.

T1hopeful

Postby T1hopeful » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 pm

uptowngirl22 wrote:
msblaw89 wrote:F***********************************K you Michigan! That is all.... and I feel better

+1

+2

EMZE

Postby EMZE » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:55 pm

University of Michigan Ann Arbor,

You popped my ding cherry. I'd been around your adcomms office for the last few months and, admittedly, I have been hanging around the seedier side of the applicant pool. Nothing about my numerical standing as an applicant led me to believe you would make me yours so much as all the rumors about how gentle you were to soft applicants. You weren't easy on me though, and your ding was a lot bigger than I expected; I didn't know what I was in for and the double penetration "status checker/snail mail" trick really caught me from behind.

I'm not ashamed that you were my first, though I'll be the first to admit you could have been my last if your commitment was compelling enough to keep me off the market. Now I am left changing my sheets from the mess you left me with. Your daily updates really wore me down, so part of me is glad that its over for us.

But, thanks to you, I know that once I heal up I'll be able to have the shit dinged out of me and it won't be nearly so bad as my first.

gravityrides0

Postby gravityrides0 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm

EMZE wrote:University of Michigan Ann Arbor,

You popped my ding cherry. I'd been around your adcomms office for the last few months and, admittedly, I have been hanging around the seedier side of the applicant pool. Nothing about my numerical standing as an applicant led me to believe you would make me yours so much as all the rumors about how gentle you were to soft applicants. You weren't easy on me though, and your ding was a lot bigger than I expected; I didn't know what I was in for and the double penetration "status checker/snail mail" trick really caught me from behind.

I'm not ashamed that you were my first, though I'll be the first to admit you could have been my last if your commitment was compelling enough to keep me off the market. Now I am left changing my sheets from the mess you left me with. Your daily updates really wore me down, so part of me is glad that its over for us.

But, thanks to you, I know that once I heal up I'll be able to have the shit dinged out of me and it won't be nearly so bad as my first.

beautiful.

EMZE

Postby EMZE » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:00 pm

gravityrides0 wrote:

beautiful.

I was concerned it had been done before. I am sure it has. But really, it's hardly original as it's also the plight of thousands of young high school girls come any given Monday morning. I guess this was my attempt at empathy. (I'm a guy)

crumpetsandtea

Postby crumpetsandtea » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:01 pm

I love this. SFM. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hyakku

Postby hyakku » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 pm

EMZE wrote:
gravityrides0 wrote:

beautiful.

I was concerned it had been done before. I am sure it has. But really, it's hardly original as it's also the plight of thousands of young high school girls come any given Monday morning. I guess this was my attempt at empathy. (I'm a guy)

Lmao don't know what high school you went to but bravo.

EMZE

Postby EMZE » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:12 pm

hyakku wrote:
EMZE wrote:
gravityrides0 wrote:

beautiful.

Lmao don't know what high school you went to but bravo.

I went to HS in NYC over a decade ago. I'd say it was pretty common.

poultry

Postby poultry » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Oh man, I really love this! It even made me laugh in the midst of my angst over getting into nowhere so far.....

horrorbusiness

Postby horrorbusiness » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:35 pm

poetry

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”