THE DING BAR

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
User avatar
Kinderby
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Kinderby » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:03 pm

northwood wrote:I see your Waitlist, and Raise you my Rejection. See how fast that took?!! Less than one half of one working business day, and bam, I informed you of my decision.

Best part. (Sorry about the WL.)

paulinaporizkova
Posts: 2494
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby paulinaporizkova » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Gotti wrote:
Nightrunner wrote:
Gotti wrote:FUCK you, Georgetown, you fucking diploma mill. suck a dick, straight homo.

No.

my bad. i figured it was like the opposite of no homo. i was upset.


yeah that was a little PI, but i'll forgive it because this is the ding bar and everyone is in the heat of fiery passion when posting

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Gotti wrote:
Nightrunner wrote:
Gotti wrote:FUCK you, Georgetown, you fucking diploma mill. suck a dick, straight homo.

No.

my bad. i figured it was like the opposite of no homo. i was upset.


Oh Cam'ron...

User avatar
LilMonsterAnnie
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LilMonsterAnnie » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Nightrunner wrote:
Gotti wrote:FUCK you, Georgetown, you fucking diploma mill. suck a dick, straight homo.

No.



BAHHAHAHA

I thoroughly enjoyed both of these. I am DF at USC and am fearing a ding on its way...

User avatar
LilMonsterAnnie
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LilMonsterAnnie » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 pm

yeah that was a little PI, but i'll forgive it because this is the ding bar and everyone is in the heat of fiery passion when posting


what are you the moral police? put a sock in it. You have been accepted to some fabulous places, so until you really feel the pain, spare looking down your nose at us...or just don't troll the ding bar
:D

User avatar
JaLeCa
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby JaLeCa » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Dear (Not ready to say your name yet),

Even though you are a filthy fucking third tier toilet, I LOVED you. My friends told me that you weren't the one,that I could do better than you. I disregarded all of that and told them I didn't care, you were the one I wanted. Even though I had an in at a top 50 school, I overlooked that because you and I had such a great history, and you had a stellar reputation. I even went to see you, you flirted with me and we had fun. I looked forward to the day when we could be together again. I had no doubts about our relationship because I exceeded your minimum and median expectations.

But then you pull this shit- you say, "wait honey, I'm just not ready for that commitment. I have to think about this." I knew about your arbitrary decisions, but didn't think they applied to me. You must have misread my numbers! However, I am not going to wait around for you any longer. You toyed with my heart long enough. So have fun with the ones who are going to turn your name into dirt. I'm moving on, and thankfully this other school has been there for me through the ups and downs. I was being silly for awhile, thinking about giving you my all. Thanks for helping me make this decision.

User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 3436
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Gotti » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 pm

I have one more thing to say to you, GeorgeTTTTTown:

You're fucking classless. Why the fuck do you feel it necessary to send out rejections on a FRIDAY. Now my whole weekend is ruined....PSYCH!!! You know why it's not ruined? Because your rejection email was so fucking stupid, short and pathetic that it made me not even want to attend you:

Dear Ms. Gotti:
After careful consideration of your file, unfortunately, the Committee on Admissions is unable to approve your application for admission to the Law Center for the Fall of 2011.


For reals? You couldn't be any nicer? Oh it's cause I wasn't good enough for you, huh. Well, guess what!? You're not and you could never be man enough for me. Plus I don't want to claim a school whose acronym sounds like a cat throwing up.
So fuck you again.

Sincerely, Gotti.
Last edited by Gotti on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paulinaporizkova
Posts: 2494
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby paulinaporizkova » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 pm

LilMonsterAnnie wrote:
yeah that was a little PI, but i'll forgive it because this is the ding bar and everyone is in the heat of fiery passion when posting


what are you the moral police? put a sock in it. You have been accepted to some fabulous places, so until you really feel the pain, spare looking down your nose at us...or just don't troll the ding bar
:D


haha, thanks for keeping me in check annie. i'm a homo so i felt obligated to say that, but i really wasn't offended - i guess you called me out on trolling. and don't worry, i have felt the pain of rejection myself :x just because i don't have a life and study 24/7 doesn't mean i don't have feelings! :P (fun fact: this emoticon is called "razz")

User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 3436
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Gotti » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:59 pm

paulinaporizkova wrote:
LilMonsterAnnie wrote:
yeah that was a little PI, but i'll forgive it because this is the ding bar and everyone is in the heat of fiery passion when posting


what are you the moral police? put a sock in it. You have been accepted to some fabulous places, so until you really feel the pain, spare looking down your nose at us...or just don't troll the ding bar
:D


haha, thanks for keeping me in check annie. i'm a homo so i felt obligated to say that, but i really wasn't offended - i guess you called me out on trolling. and don't worry, i have felt the pain of rejection myself :x just because i don't have a life and study 24/7 doesn't mean i don't have feelings! :P (fun fact: this emoticon is called "razz")

that's cuz it's a raspberry! And yeah I didn't mean it in a derogatory way...just frustrated. But you get it :)

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Gotti wrote:I have one more thing to say to you, GeorgeTTTTTown:

You're fucking classless. Why the fuck do you feel it necessary to send out rejections on a FRIDAY. Now my whole weekend is ruined. Actually, it's not. You know why? Because your rejection email was so fucking stupid, short and pathetic that it made me not even want to attend you:

Dear Ms. Gotti:
After careful consideration of your file, unfortunately, the Committee on Admissions is unable to approve your application for admission to the Law Center for the Fall of 2011.


For reals? You couldn't be any nicer? Oh it's cause I wasn't good enough for you, huh. Well, guess what!? You're not and you could never be man enough for me. Plus I don't want to claim a school whose acronym sounds like a cat throwing up.
So fuck you again.

Sincerely, Gotti.


GULC is getting Ether'd!

paulinaporizkova
Posts: 2494
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby paulinaporizkova » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Gotti wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:
LilMonsterAnnie wrote:
yeah that was a little PI, but i'll forgive it because this is the ding bar and everyone is in the heat of fiery passion when posting


what are you the moral police? put a sock in it. You have been accepted to some fabulous places, so until you really feel the pain, spare looking down your nose at us...or just don't troll the ding bar
:D


haha, thanks for keeping me in check annie. i'm a homo so i felt obligated to say that, but i really wasn't offended - i guess you called me out on trolling. and don't worry, i have felt the pain of rejection myself :x just because i don't have a life and study 24/7 doesn't mean i don't have feelings! :P (fun fact: this emoticon is called "razz")

that's cuz it's a raspberry! And yeah I didn't mean it in a derogatory way...just frustrated. But you get it :)


yes yes i got you :wink:

WarioLaw
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:10 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby WarioLaw » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 pm

I hear that GULC is actually bi-selectual. And by that I mean that if you don't have both a high GPA and LSAT, they ain't interested.

User avatar
Kinderby
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Kinderby » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 pm

WarioLaw wrote:I hear that GULC is actually bi-selectual. And by that I mean that if you don't have both a high GPA and LSAT, they ain't interested.

That is not what I thought when I heard "bi-selectual".

User avatar
LilMonsterAnnie
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby LilMonsterAnnie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:26 am

paulinaporizkova wrote:
LilMonsterAnnie wrote:
yeah that was a little PI, but i'll forgive it because this is the ding bar and everyone is in the heat of fiery passion when posting


what are you the moral police? put a sock in it. You have been accepted to some fabulous places, so until you really feel the pain, spare looking down your nose at us...or just don't troll the ding bar
:D


haha, thanks for keeping me in check annie. i'm a homo so i felt obligated to say that, but i really wasn't offended - i guess you called me out on trolling. and don't worry, i have felt the pain of rejection myself :x just because i don't have a life and study 24/7 doesn't mean i don't have feelings! :P (fun fact: this emoticon is called "razz")



I am a Homo-Sapien as well.
xoxo
Annie

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Barbie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:58 am

eskimo wrote:
JaLeCa wrote:I feel unworthy of any impending ding letters.

I don't think I'll ever be a contributor here (not because I won't get dinged anywhere, believe me!) but because I'm not witty enough to write a good submission.

With letters like Clancy's, though, I'm perfectly happy just being a reader!


This. With my first rejection in tow, I came here to try to come up with something. Lack of anger and giving a shit, I got nothing :(

paulinaporizkova
Posts: 2494
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby paulinaporizkova » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:12 am

LilMonsterAnnie wrote:
paulinaporizkova wrote:
LilMonsterAnnie wrote:
yeah that was a little PI, but i'll forgive it because this is the ding bar and everyone is in the heat of fiery passion when posting


what are you the moral police? put a sock in it. You have been accepted to some fabulous places, so until you really feel the pain, spare looking down your nose at us...or just don't troll the ding bar
:D


haha, thanks for keeping me in check annie. i'm a homo so i felt obligated to say that, but i really wasn't offended - i guess you called me out on trolling. and don't worry, i have felt the pain of rejection myself :x just because i don't have a life and study 24/7 doesn't mean i don't have feelings! :P (fun fact: this emoticon is called "razz")



I am a Homo-Sapien as well.
xoxo
Annie


Aren't we all 8)

User avatar
timmah427
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby timmah427 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

Texas -- Thank God I don't have to spend another 3 years around all those smelly, girl-jeans-wearing hipsters in Austin.
BC -- Massholes. Enough said.
GW -- It was cold when I was there. I don't like cold.

SrLaw
Posts: 588
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby SrLaw » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 am

timmah427 wrote:Texas -- Thank God I don't have to spend another 3 years around all those smelly, girl-jeans-wearing hipsters in Austin. I am HIGHLY disappointed I cannot see all the sweet ass walking around Austin for 3 more years.
BC -- Massholes. Enough said.
GW -- It was cold when I was there. I don't like cold.

crit_racer
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby crit_racer » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:11 pm

timmah427 wrote:Texas -- Thank God I don't have to spend another 3 years around all those smelly, girl-jeans-wearing hipsters in Austin.
BC -- Massholes. Enough said.
GW -- It was cold when I was there. I don't like cold.


Ugh...I better get into either UT, L&C or Hastings. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to buy looser fitting jeans and get a bike that has brakes. Fuck.

jdbarr06
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby jdbarr06 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:33 pm

@ Arbiter213

Are those dick fingers about to grab Donald Duck?

User avatar
jim
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby jim » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:59 pm

UT,

I wasn't really interested in getting 200,000 in debt in the state about to become the poster boy for failed Republic spending plans, anyway.

<3,

jim

paulinaporizkova
Posts: 2494
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby paulinaporizkova » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 pm

jdbarr06 wrote:@ Arbiter213

Are those dick fingers about to grab Donald Duck?


babahahahahaaaa, dick fingers. dingers

meh3884
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby meh3884 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:44 pm

jdbarr06 wrote:@ Arbiter213

Are those dick fingers about to grab Donald Duck?


Oh, wow totally dick fingers.

User avatar
Gotti
Posts: 3436
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Gotti » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:20 am

meh3884 wrote:
jdbarr06 wrote:@ Arbiter213

Are those dick fingers about to grab Donald Duck?


Oh, wow totally dick fingers.

Can't believe I just noticed that.

User avatar
Shooter
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am

Re: THE DING BAR

Postby Shooter » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:22 am

Gotti wrote:
meh3884 wrote:
jdbarr06 wrote:@ Arbiter213

Are those dick fingers about to grab Donald Duck?


Oh, wow totally dick fingers.

Can't believe I just noticed that.


OMG I TOTALLY MISSED THAT! BEST 'TAR EVER! Hahahahahaha!




Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”