THE DING BAR Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
alpha kenny body

Gold

Re: THE DING BAR

Post by alpha kenny body » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:18 am

charles117 wrote:uchicago - because I don't want to end up on zoloft like the rest of the sad souls at your school
Wtf? I know a few people that are killing it there and they're having a smashing time, old sport.

shotgunheist

Bronze

Post by shotgunheist » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:50 pm

fips tedora wrote:
charles117 wrote:uchicago - because I don't want to end up on zoloft like the rest of the sad souls at your school
Wtf? I know a few people that are killing it there and they're having a smashing time, old sport.
you realize this is a thread where we irreverently make fun of the schools stereotypes right

TripleM

Bronze

Post by TripleM » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:09 pm

fips tedora wrote: Wtf? I know a few people that are killing it there and they're having a smashing time, old sport.
Take your positivity and optimism elsewhere! This is no place for that sort of debauchery.

Also, Texas, you have confirmed that we share only one belief in common-- #TexasSecession

alpha kenny body

Gold

Post by alpha kenny body » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:32 pm

shotgunheist wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
you realize this is a thread where we irreverently make fun of the schools stereotypes right
Check my start date brah, I've been here since before you took your first untimed PT. His was just poorly done. Next!

pleasesendhelp

Bronze

Post by pleasesendhelp » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:36 pm

fips tedora wrote:
shotgunheist wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
Check my start date brah, I've been here since before you took your first untimed PT. His was just poorly done. Next!
Lmao, the poor guy got rejected. No need to salt the wound. Unless you're being meta and salting the salty to increase overall saltiness. Which i believe is the true purpose of this thread.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

alpha kenny body

Gold

Post by alpha kenny body » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:47 pm

pleasesendhelp wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
shotgunheist wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
Lmao, the poor guy got rejected. No need to salt the wound. Unless you're being meta and salting the salty to increase overall saltiness. Which i believe is the true purpose of this thread.
Look at the old chap. The first one to ascend from the proletariat to landed gentry.

charles117

Bronze

Post by charles117 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:20 pm

fips tedora wrote:
pleasesendhelp wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
shotgunheist wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
Look at the old chap. The first one to ascend from the proletariat to landed gentry.
I smell a gunner

alpha kenny body

Gold

Post by alpha kenny body » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:23 pm

charles117 wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
pleasesendhelp wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
shotgunheist wrote:
fips tedora wrote:
I smell a gunner
I don't need to gun, cause I got shooters! Skeet skeet bang bang

laqueredup

Bronze

Post by laqueredup » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:20 pm

USC, you were a decent safety I guess, and I was about to tell you I'd moved on anyway. Somehow the fact that you beat me to it still hurts, but it's not me, it's you: noone really wants to go to the #2 school in LA.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

chandhi

Gold

Post by chandhi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 pm

DLS from SLS! #onelessproblemwithoutyou #firstrejection

I didn't want to pay a fortune every month to live in the middle of a bunch of farmlands with hella pretentious folks anyway.

Also, you hide your rapists behind their swim medals.

JuJuXTX

New

Post by JuJuXTX » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:14 pm

AnMzungu wrote:
JuJuXTX wrote:Dinged by Gtown (ED) and NYU on the same day....two reasons to get fucked up on a friday night.
UVA dinged me within two weeks around the beginning of March...don't really give a fuck about UVA to be honest...and Berkeley two weeks later which was within my expectation. So five dings so far and one priority WL from Emory...Gonna go cry now.
Beginning of March? So you applied at the end of April then? If so, sit out a year and apply early. (And probably retake)

Applied at the end of April? dude you are saying that they dinged me before I even applied...I presume u meant Feb- then yes, that was the case. Naaaa I've still got some hope for the cycle not really planning to reapply atm. Good luck with urs :)

AnMzungu

Bronze

Post by AnMzungu » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:18 pm

JuJuXTX wrote:
AnMzungu wrote:
JuJuXTX wrote:Dinged by Gtown (ED) and NYU on the same day....two reasons to get fucked up on a friday night.
UVA dinged me within two weeks around the beginning of March...don't really give a fuck about UVA to be honest...and Berkeley two weeks later which was within my expectation. So five dings so far and one priority WL from Emory...Gonna go cry now.
Beginning of March? So you applied at the end of April then? If so, sit out a year and apply early. (And probably retake)

Applied at the end of April? dude you are saying that they dinged me before I even applied...I presume u meant Feb- then yes, that was the case. Naaaa I've still got some hope for the cycle not really planning to reapply atm. Good luck with urs :)
Haha, yes, I did mean February. I'm a 2L, but I appreciate the well wishes. Anyway, best of luck. Do what works for you, but seriously consider retaking if it could change the game.

SybillAnnDorsett

Gold

Post by SybillAnnDorsett » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:32 pm

I came to my senses but if you wanna know what I have to say about GULC, PM a bitch.

(Also I wasn't dinged for admittance, but $$ - nonetheless I'll give you more reasons to choose anywhere but GULC)
Last edited by SybillAnnDorsett on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Thomas Hagan, ESQ.

Silver

Post by Thomas Hagan, ESQ. » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:43 pm

AnMzungu wrote:
JuJuXTX wrote:
AnMzungu wrote:

Haha, yes, I did mean February. I'm a 2L, but I appreciate the well wishes. Anyway, best of luck. Do what works for you, but seriously consider retaking if it could change the game.
Not even retaking....reapplying early in the cycle can work wonders for you!

Instrumental

Silver

Post by Instrumental » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:45 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:GULC! Y'all can use the $172,000 of TT money you aren't giving me to pay a food chain OTHER than Subway to feed the white privileged barbour-wearing (the wax coats are so 2010 and we are BORED of it) students on your decrepit, homeless shelter of a campus. Actually, I take that back, because that is an insult to the homeless people who'd much prefer to sleep at Union Station than outside of the miserable glass building where big law and PI dreams alike go to die.

Y'all can kiss my natural brown ass because you blew your chance with this fine sister. Enjoy your poor ratings! SAD! <3
Put GULC in a bag of Planters cause it just got roasted.

jessmeesh

Bronze

Post by jessmeesh » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm

Instrumental wrote:
SybillAnnDorsett wrote:GULC! Y'all can use the $172,000 of TT money you aren't giving me to pay a food chain OTHER than Subway to feed the white privileged barbour-wearing (the wax coats are so 2010 and we are BORED of it) students on your decrepit, homeless shelter of a campus. Actually, I take that back, because that is an insult to the homeless people who'd much prefer to sleep at Union Station than outside of the miserable glass building where big law and PI dreams alike go to die.

Y'all can kiss my natural brown ass because you blew your chance with this fine sister. Enjoy your poor ratings! SAD! <3
Put GULC in a bag of Planters cause it just got roasted.
Daaaaammmmmmnnnnn

I withdrew from GULC after I was on the regular waitlist. I had feelings about it, but damn lol

alpha kenny body

Gold

Post by alpha kenny body » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 pm

The Great Salt Lake and the Dead Sea have nowhere near the amount of saltinity as in this thread

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

TudoBem

Bronze

Post by TudoBem » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:20 pm

Dinged by UVA. I don't really care. Should I? Nah... :P

haley12

Silver

Post by haley12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:32 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:I came to my senses but if you wanna know what I have to say about GULC, PM a bitch.

(Also I wasn't dinged for admittance, but $$ - nonetheless I'll give you more reasons to choose anywhere but GULC)
Your post was funny tho :lol:

And actually so true, the homeless population is absurd outside GULC. Like a factor in my decision level absurd.

Hobbesy

Bronze

Post by Hobbesy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Finally got the Harvard ding. They gave a really nice it's not you, it's me.

SybillAnnDorsett

Gold

Post by SybillAnnDorsett » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:52 pm

harvard, aw!! lovely letter, sis.

take that energy and put it into gardening on that dreadfully empty campus of yours, it looks like an excavation site.

also #3? ouch. a school in Palo Alto - P A L O A L T O - has you beat!

to use as inspiration the bars of my soul sister nicki on her famed diss bop "Tragedy" -

DING THURSDAY, TIME TO DRAG H-TOWN!
ACCEPTING GRE? GIRL U LOOK LIKE COOLEY NOW!
'SPECIALLY WHEN U IN THE GAME SINCE 1620
YOU WAS HOT WHEN SHAQ TEAMED UP WITH PENNIE!!!

MAN - U WAS MAGIC! I mean, LOOK AT YOU NOW, HO! U JUST (third place) TRAGIC!
U a TRAGEDY
U a PARODY
LAST NAME ANNE, FIRST NAME RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGITYYYYYYYY.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Assasindowntheavenue

Silver

Post by Assasindowntheavenue » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:13 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:harvard, aw!! lovely letter, sis.

take that energy and put it into gardening on that dreadfully empty campus of yours, it looks like an excavation site.

to use as inspiration the bars of my soul sister nicki on her famed diss bop "Tragedy" -

U a TRAGEDY
U a PARODY
What she said ^

THIS is how you diss H. 8)

seeprybyrun

Bronze

Post by seeprybyrun » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:41 pm

SybillAnnDorsett wrote:harvard, aw!! lovely letter, sis.

U a TRAGEDY
U a PARODY
slowclap.gif

Instrumental

Silver

Post by Instrumental » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:21 pm

It's getting to the point where I kinda want to see SybillAnnDorsett get dings just so I can see these schools get clapped up.

j/k that's selfish
Last edited by Instrumental on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blelwoods

Bronze

Post by blelwoods » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Instrumental wrote:It's getting to the point where I kinda want to see SybillAnnDorsett get dings just so I can see these schools get clapped up.

LMFAO!!!! For reals though :mrgreen:

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”