THE DING BAR Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
JoeMo

Gold

Re: THE DING BAR

Post by JoeMo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Nulli Secundus wrote:This is the DING BAR, people are free to represent the schools that dinged them / waitlisted them as whatever they want to. It is intended and fully understood by vast majority as nothing but humor and it is also a place to vent your stress. Take your PC BS elsewhere please, stop taking up screen space.
+100,000,0000,000,00000

rckybbby

New

Post by rckybbby » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:33 pm

SmbdyBringMeSomeHam wrote:
benburns214 wrote:With every consecutive post of yours... you prove my initial point. Which was that you are, more likely than not, a very unpleasant person to be around.
And with every one of yours, you prove mine. All you have are ad hominem attacks. There may be a well-reasoned response to what I initially said, but if there is, you don't know what it is or are too inarticulate to express it.

Cool

lrslayer

Silver

Post by lrslayer » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Hmmmm.. clearly my last post didn't work, lets try again:

Dear Berkeley,

I thought you were different than the other guys. They told me that you didn't mind a girl with a small ass and average tits as long as I had a great story and personality. They were wrong I guess because you couldn't see past my small ass, even though I explained to you that I lost it in a horrendous accident. Well, as it turns out, I really don't mind. You are a pompous, conceited asshole. You smell like a terrible hippy and have a small dick. I hear that although Irvine is new on the block, that he is hung like a stallion, maybe I will go ride him.

Sincerely,
LRSlayer

P.S.- still a lesbian!

Revolver066

Bronze

Post by Revolver066 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:34 pm

PopTorts13 wrote:
Revolver066 wrote:Seriously, it's a ding bar thread people. Let some shit slide.
You think Pau is headed else where and if so where?
Head over to the NBA thread man..it's where I live.

And no, I think he'll stay where he belongs :P

JoeMo

Gold

Post by JoeMo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 pm

InGoodFaith wrote:
captainwasabi09 wrote:Agreed. As for the sense of humor thing, I highly doubt Ben Burns would think it would be equally funny if I joked about ugly/fat men or about ugly/fat white people.
Why do people think this way? I love making fun of everyone, most of all myself.
Yeah, you really can't say that men wouldn't like it if you made fun of them (no sarcasm intended). I could launch into a looong explanation about why that is and why it still doesn't make jokes about women any less misogynistic, but I don't think this is the forum for that. I made a quick observation about something I feel personally slighted by, but I can see that we might all just end up fighting and saying things like "NO U".

Idk, if anyone wants to continue talking about it, PM me (as some of you have :D). But my initial comment still stands.
OMFG, cut this shit out. If you don't like the Ding Bar then take your ass elsewhere.

This is a place where not a fuck has to be given about political correctness or offending people with the thinnest of skin. If you are going to be a lawyer take the time you're spending here being overly sensitive and grow some thick skin.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

franklyscarlet

Gold

Post by franklyscarlet » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 pm

I never wrote one for Chicago. I present to you: ITT WE WRITE DING LETTERS.

Dearest Chicago,

You made me love you. I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to do it.

And then you remembered my shitty numbers and waitlisted me. You crafty wombat you. Don't think I'm letting this go. Imma stalk the crap out of you, and with any luck, I'll stockholme you into loving me.

Always watching,
Scarlet
Last edited by franklyscarlet on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

benburns214

Bronze

Post by benburns214 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Revolver066 wrote:
PopTorts13 wrote:
Revolver066 wrote:Seriously, it's a ding bar thread people. Let some shit slide.

Spain?

JoeMo

Gold

Post by JoeMo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:36 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:This is why we can't have nice things.
+1

Ginj

Silver

Post by Ginj » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 pm

franklyscarlet wrote:I never wrote one for Chicago. I present to you: ITT WE WRITE DING LETTERS.

Dearest Chicago,

And then you remembered my shitty numbers and waitlisted me. You crafty wombat you. Don't think I'm letting this go. Imma stalk the crap out of you, and with any luck, I'll stockholme you into loving me.

Always watching,
Scarlet
You are the best of all my loves.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Revolver066

Bronze

Post by Revolver066 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 pm

benburns214 wrote:
Revolver066 wrote:
PopTorts13 wrote:

Spain?

yes.

lrslayer

Silver

Post by lrslayer » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Ginj wrote:
franklyscarlet wrote:I never wrote one for Chicago. I present to you: ITT WE WRITE DING LETTERS.

Dearest Chicago,

Always watching,
Scarlet
You are the best of all my loves.
the fuck you jus say?!?!

Ginj

Silver

Post by Ginj » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:41 pm

lrslayer wrote:
Ginj wrote:

Dearest Chicago,

Always watching,
Scarlet
Nothing.
the fuck you jus say?!?!
Fixed, ma'am. Please don't cut me.

paulshortys10

Silver

Post by paulshortys10 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:42 pm

paulshortys10 wrote:Srry to have offended you Jesse Spano
I had to google that because I never watched Saved by the Bell. Not sure why you're simply calling me unpleasant instead of responding to my claim...as you can see by the responses, I am not the only one who feels this way.

Good luck using ad hominem attacks to respond to arguments in law school; you seem to be well-versed in the practice.
Jesus....relax...stop taking things so seriously.

This isn't law school/court so some people don't want to waste time making articulate arguments for something they really don't give a shit about.
Last edited by paulshortys10 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Nulli Secundus

Gold

Post by Nulli Secundus » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Ok, this thread has officially gone into cardiac arrest, thanks to some people. Time to resuscitate it with shock & awe.

thelong

Silver

Post by thelong » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:46 pm

That lady has destroyed my world three times now.

JoeMo

Gold

Post by JoeMo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Ginj wrote:
lrslayer wrote:
Ginj wrote: Nothing.
the fuck you jus say?!?!
Fixed, ma'am. Please don't cut me.
I Lol'ed

woodscommaL

Bronze

Post by woodscommaL » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 pm

So I was real excited to see that there were two new pages of the ding bar because the sarcastic things people say when they feel rejected bring me great joy. But, after seeing that those two new pages are just arguing over whether or not the posts that I love are offensive, I am like seven different kinds of disappointed.

SmbdyBringMeSomeHam: Stop choosing to be a victim, you are exactly what is wrong with America. The posts on here can only offend you if you allow them to, it isn't like people are going "UVA is just like SmbdyBringMeSomeHam, whiney and obnoxious". Quit polluting this delightful thread with your incessant negativity.

Somebody say something funny, this thread desperately needs to get back in the right direction.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 pm

benburns214 wrote:With every consecutive post of yours... you prove my initial point. Which was that you are, more likely than not, a very unpleasant person to be around.
And with every one of yours, you prove mine. All you have are ad hominem attacks. There may be a well-reasoned response to what I initially said, but if there is, you don't know what it is or are too inarticulate to express it.
I'm gonna go ahead and say relax. In the Ding Bar no wrong can be done. It is a place of venting, not one of starchy propriety. So if this doesn't please you, maybe you should look to another thread.

JoeMo

Gold

Post by JoeMo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 pm

woodscommaL wrote:So I was real excited to see that there were two new pages of the ding bar because the sarcastic things people say when they feel rejected bring me great joy. But, after seeing that those two new pages are just arguing over whether or not the posts that I love are offensive, I am like seven different kinds of disappointed.

SmbdyBringMeSomeHam: Stop choosing to be a victim, you are exactly what is wrong with America. The posts on here can only offend you if you allow them to, it isn't like people are going "UVA is just like SmbdyBringMeSomeHam, whiney and obnoxious". Quit polluting this delightful thread with your incessant negativity.

Somebody say something funny, this thread desperately needs to get back in the right direction.
Why does Elle Woods always have to save the day? Ihatechu

paulshortys10

Silver

Post by paulshortys10 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

In other news, Penn just dinged me :(

Will not be calling them a "bitch" or "ho". Don't want people getting personally offended again.

Nulli Secundus

Gold

Post by Nulli Secundus » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

paulshortys10 wrote:In other news, Penn just dinged me :(

Will not be calling them a "bitch" or "ho". Don't want people getting personally offended again.
I am sorry paulshortys10.

But yeah, thread is dead. RIP.
Last edited by Nulli Secundus on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

paulshortys10

Silver

Post by paulshortys10 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm

woodscommaL wrote:So I was real excited to see that there were two new pages of the ding bar because the sarcastic things people say when they feel rejected bring me great joy. But, after seeing that those two new pages are just arguing over whether or not the posts that I love are offensive, I am like seven different kinds of disappointed.

LOL +1

JoeMo

Gold

Post by JoeMo » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Por Que? Por Que? Por Que?

benburns214

Bronze

Post by benburns214 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm

paulshortys10 wrote:

LOL +1
+1billion

mithriliel

New

Post by mithriliel » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Dear Penn,

I didn't really want to go to Philly anyway. Didn't want to end up having to actually physically bleed Giants blue in your sketchy streets. Thanks for not telling me why you rejected me in your letter even though you apparently usually do. Apparently I'm perfect despite that rejection.

Sincerely,

A Perfect Giants Fan hating on Eagles Territory

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”