THE DING BAR Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
melmelcoolj

Bronze

Re: THE DING BAR

Post by melmelcoolj » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:07 am

AnMzungu wrote:
JuJuXTX wrote:Dinged by Gtown (ED) and NYU on the same day....two reasons to get fucked up on a friday night.
UVA dinged me within two weeks around the beginning of March...don't really give a fuck about UVA to be honest...and Berkeley two weeks later which was within my expectation. So five dings so far and one priority WL from Emory...Gonna go cry now.
Beginning of March? So you applied at the end of April then? If so, sit out a year and apply early. (And probably retake)
Same here. If I get off a T6 Waitlist, I am happy to pay sticker. But otherwise, next cycle here I come.

JuJuXTX

New

Post by JuJuXTX » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:16 pm

melmelcoolj wrote:
AnMzungu wrote:
JuJuXTX wrote:Dinged by Gtown (ED) and NYU on the same day....two reasons to get fucked up on a friday night.
UVA dinged me within two weeks around the beginning of March...don't really give a fuck about UVA to be honest...and Berkeley two weeks later which was within my expectation. So five dings so far and one priority WL from Emory...Gonna go cry now.
Beginning of March? So you applied at the end of April then? If so, sit out a year and apply early. (And probably retake)
Same here. If I get off a T6 Waitlist, I am happy to pay sticker. But otherwise, next cycle here I come.
Already applied for the sep. LSAT, got through the denial and sad phase and ready to reapply again :) ---this is all lies, i would wait until the end of time so to speak lol

TudoBem

Bronze

Post by TudoBem » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:39 am

Dear Harvard, I was cheating on you anyways, UChicago is my real love. Now, get that! :P

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”