THE DING BAR Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
cowgirl_bebop

Silver

Re: THE DING BAR

Post by cowgirl_bebop » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Blindc1rca wrote:Uva! ¿Qué pedos viejo cerote? La verdad es que sí esperaba tu Waitlist. Aunque mis numeros se prestarían a una admisión, todo el mundo sabe bien de que tu "Waitlist" se parece mas a la politica extranjera de George W. Bush -- un ataque preventivo.
Yield Protect much?
Sabías que tu competición me iba a admitir, y tenías razón. Quedo contento sabiendo que en este momento me han aceptado NYU, Penn, Berkeley, Michigan, Duke, Northwestern, Cornell, y Georgetown.

Tal vez te estés preguntando... "Why is this DINGBAR letter written in Spanish?" Pues decime vos... Sos vos la "uva" y por lo tanto sos vos a quien me da ganas de aplastar y chuparte las entrañas.

-Blind
HA!!

lolschool2011

Bronze

Post by lolschool2011 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 pm

Blindc1rca wrote:Uva! ¿Qué pedos viejo cerote? La verdad es que sí esperaba tu Waitlist. Aunque mis numeros se prestarían a una admisión, todo el mundo sabe bien de que tu "Waitlist" se parece mas a la politica extranjera de George W. Bush -- un ataque preventivo.
Yield Protect much?
Sabías que tu competición me iba a admitir, y tenías razón. Quedo contento sabiendo que en este momento me han aceptado NYU, Penn, Berkeley, Michigan, Duke, Northwestern, Cornell, y Georgetown.

Tal vez te estés preguntando... "Why is this DINGBAR letter written in Spanish?" Pues decime vos... Sos vos la "uva" y por lo tanto sos vos a quien me da ganas de aplastar y chuparte las entrañas.

-Blind
This is what the online spanish to english translator provided me:

Uva! What cerote old fart? The truth is that I expected your waitlist. Although my numbers would be provided to an admission, everyone knows that your 'waitlist' is more like the foreign policy of George W. Bush - a preemptive strike.
Protect yield much?
I know that your competition would admit, and you were right. 'm happy knowing that at this point I have accepted NYU, Penn, Berkeley, Michigan, Duke, Northwestern, Cornell and Georgetown.

Maybe you're wondering ... 'Why is this letter DINGBAR Written in Spanish? "Then tell me you ... You're the 'grape' and therefore you I makes me want to crush and suck the guts.

fundamentallybroken

Silver

Post by fundamentallybroken » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Yield Protect much?

-Blind
YOUCH!

subtle

Silver

Post by subtle » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Yield Protect much?

-Blind
Jajajajajajajajajajajaja. ¡Me encantó!

krad

Gold

Post by krad » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Dearest GeorgeTTTTown,

You dinged me and honestly, I don't really even give a fuck :mrgreen:

Kisses,
Krad

e: mad props to Blindc1rca!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

NorCalBruin

Silver

Post by NorCalBruin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Yield Protect much?

-Blind
Can we get a translator (nice attempt lolschool). I don't do Spanish. Not one word.

rs2004

Silver

Post by rs2004 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:38 pm

NorCalBruin wrote:
Yield Protect much?

-Blind
Can we get a translator (nice attempt lolschool). I don't do Spanish. Not one word.
google translator!

Blindc1rca

Bronze

Post by Blindc1rca » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 pm

NorCalBruin wrote:
Yield Protect much?

-Blind
Haha I'll translate it for y'all.

Understand that "uva" = "grape" in Spanish.

Grape! What up you old fart! Truth be told I expected your waitlist. Even though my numbers lend themselves to an acceptance, everyone knows quite well that your "Waitlist" is more like George W. Bush's foreign policy: Pre-emptive strike.
Yield Protect Much?
You knew that your competition would admit me, and you were right. I'm happy knowing that I've been accepted to NYU, Penn, Berkeley, Michigan, Duke, Northwestern, Cornell, and Georgetown.
Perhaps you're asking yourself "Why is this DINGBAR letter written in Spanish?" Well you tell me... you're the grape; and as such you make me want to smash you and suck out your entrails.

-Blind

oh and f*ck softball. just sayin'.

Gotti

Gold

Post by Gotti » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:44 pm

krad wrote:Dearest GeorgeTTTTown,

You dinged me and honestly, I don't really even give a fuck :mrgreen:

Kisses,
Krad

e: mad props to Blindc1rca!
fuck gulc

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

SemperLegal

Silver

Post by SemperLegal » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Dear UVa:

If you put your law school in a city that real people (read: non-Virginians) have heard of, perhaps I could spend less time explaining to my friends and family that "UVa is actually a good law school"

Semper

________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Penn:

Now I can stop saying "No, not Penn State, UPENN, its in Philly and I am pretty sure that it is an Ivy."

Seriously though, isn't Philly just a bootleg version of NYC sans the culture, household name, time-tested sports franchise, and recovering legal industry?

Semper

crossingforHYS

Silver

Post by crossingforHYS » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:12 pm

Dear Texas,

I was hoping to go to school in a place where I would have to worry about recieving the death penalty for littering. Unfortunatly, you crushed my dreams.

-crossing

Blindc1rca

Bronze

Post by Blindc1rca » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:15 pm

crossingforHYS wrote:Dear Texas,

I was hoping to go to school in a place where I would have to worry about recieving the death penalty for littering. Unfortunatly, you crushed my dreams.

-crossing
Nice.

Pretty sure in Texas they don't give a damn about littering. Just keep it in the gulf.

gatorgirl4life

Bronze

Post by gatorgirl4life » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Yield Protect much?

-Blind

jajajaja SOS una portena, che?!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

isawhat

New

Post by isawhat » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Dear UT,
I'm thankful for the ding because I couldn't bring myself to go to a school who's football team lost to Texas A&M this past season. Losing in contagious and I rather win in the game of life.
Sincerely,
Isawhat

am0rfati

New

Post by am0rfati » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:33 pm

isawhat wrote:Dear UT,
I'm thankful for the ding because I couldn't bring myself to go to a school who's football team lost to Texas A&M this past season. Losing in contagious and I rather win in the game of life.
Sincerely,
Isawhat
"Losing is contagious and I'd rather win in the game of life." Amazing. I love it.

vegenator

Bronze

Post by vegenator » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Blindc1rca wrote:
NorCalBruin wrote:
Yield Protect much?

-Blind
Haha I'll translate it for y'all.

Understand that "uva" = "grape" in Spanish.

Grape! What up you old fart! Truth be told I expected your waitlist. Even though my numbers lend themselves to an acceptance, everyone knows quite well that your "Waitlist" is more like George W. Bush's foreign policy: Pre-emptive strike.
Yield Protect Much?
You knew that your competition would admit me, and you were right. I'm happy knowing that I've been accepted to NYU, Penn, Berkeley, Michigan, Duke, Northwestern, Cornell, and Georgetown.
Perhaps you're asking yourself "Why is this DINGBAR letter written in Spanish?" Well you tell me... you're the grape; and as such you make me want to smash you and suck out your entrails.

-Blind

oh and f*ck softball. just sayin'.
Never thought I'd contribute here, but seeing as I'm not the only one who thinks of grapes every time I read "UVA" (also Portuguese for grape) here goes:

Dearest UVA,
I used to envision you as a cornucopia of plump, juicy, sweet, seedless red grapes. I salivated at the mere thought of attending.

After greedily gorging myself on the acceptances of your peers, I feel like the sting of your speedily, randomly and informally delivered rejection email was equivalent to being squirted in the eye by the last, miserable, neglected grape on the bunch. You know the one: the tiny, misshapen, super starchy grape cowering behind the others. Deep down inside, I knew you’d be incredibly sour, but decided to try your fruit anyways. Well – newsflash! Suck it, SOUR GRAPE!
Sticking to veggies,

Vegenator

P.S. I hope you enjoy rotting in my intestinal gasses :mrgreen:

isawhat

New

Post by isawhat » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:47 pm

am0rfati wrote:
isawhat wrote:Dear UT,
Sincerely,
Isawhat
"Losing is contagious and I'd rather win in the game of life." Amazing. I love it.
Haha thanks! And I didn't even bring up the fact that they couldn't even make it to a bowl game, while SMU went to the Armed Forces Bowl. Ouch.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

lisjjen

Silver

Post by lisjjen » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Great idea. I'm tagging this for now because I'm about to send in my Fall transcript next week and will need a place to vent for when my cycle starts dinging like a slot machine.

BBeauty

New

Post by BBeauty » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Yield Protect much?

-Blind

LMAO, que chistoso!

Valhalla_Valkyrie

New

Post by Valhalla_Valkyrie » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 am

Dear Wisconsin,

It's just as well, because wearing a Steelers jersey in Packer country this fall would be in such poor taste.

~Val

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Fuck Washington & Lee

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

lisjjen

Silver

Post by lisjjen » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:23 pm

kkklick wrote:Fuck Washington & Lee
Not the biggest fan of your pseudonym.

DeeCee

Silver

Post by DeeCee » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 pm

lisjjen wrote:
When I see it I always think the same thing....was the name meant to be offensive or just an unfortunate choice?

kkklick

Silver

Post by kkklick » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:25 pm

It doesn't mean what you think it does and it's just a username.

Anyways back on topic, fuck W&L.

DamnLSAT

Bronze

Post by DamnLSAT » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:26 pm

DeeCee wrote:
lisjjen wrote:
When I see it I always think the same thing....was the name meant to be offensive or just an unfortunate choice?
How do you miss that though in the initial creation? At least they aren't capitalized, I suppose.
Last edited by DamnLSAT on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”