LSAT STATUS TEMPORARY ON HOLD STILL AFTER COMPLAINT

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
jarofsoup

LSAT STATUS TEMPORARY ON HOLD STILL AFTER COMPLAINT

Postby jarofsoup » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:46 pm

I filed a complaint against my test center after canceling my test. My file is still on hold and I called LSAC and they said they were conducting an investigation and that it could take a long time to be resolved. The representative from LSAT made it seem as if the wait could be indefinite.

Does any one have experience with this? How long does it usually take? What the hell can they really be investigating in California from Pennsylvania?

democrattotheend

Re: LSAT STATUS TEMPORARY ON HOLD STILL AFTER COMPLAINT

Postby democrattotheend » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm

jarofsoup wrote:I filed a complaint against my test center after canceling my test. My file is still on hold and I called LSAC and they said they were conducting an investigation and that it could take a long time to be resolved. The representative from LSAT made it seem as if the wait could be indefinite.

Does any one have experience with this? How long does it usually take? What the hell can they really be investigating in California from Pennsylvania?

So are you still waiting for your December score? You poor thing! If so, withdraw the complaint. It's not worth it.

rw2264

Postby rw2264 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:54 pm

democrattotheend wrote:
jarofsoup wrote:I filed a complaint against my test center after canceling my test. My file is still on hold and I called LSAC and they said they were conducting an investigation and that it could take a long time to be resolved. The representative from LSAT made it seem as if the wait could be indefinite.

So are you still waiting for your December score? You poor thing! If so, withdraw the complaint. It's not worth it.

he canceled it. why do you care if you canceled...?

what do you mean how can they be investigating from pennsylvania? have you ever heard of a webcam?

Renzo

Postby Renzo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:57 pm

I'm not sure I understand your complaint. You cancelled and complained, and now they are investigating it; what did you expect would happen, exactly? LSAC would cease all operations until they got to the bottom of whatever made you sad during your test?

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Do they record the tests with a web cam? I have not heard of this before. I just want to know if they are going to let me retake in Feb or June so I can start prepping again if I need to.

I also applied to law schools and it would be good for them to see if LSAC sided with me or not that the test conditions were not up to par. It is also messing up my applications by delaying them from going into committee.

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:02 pm

I am not really complaining I was just wondering how long it usually took. I have heard it usually takes around two weeks or so?

I

Renzo

Postby Renzo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 pm

jarofsoup wrote:Do they record the tests with a web cam? I have not heard of this before. I just want to know if they are going to let me retake in Feb or June so I can start prepping again if I need to.

I also applied to law schools and it would be good for them to see if LSAC sided with me or not that the test conditions were not up to par. It is also messing up my applications by delaying them from going into committee.

But you cancelled the score, right? So why is anyone waiting on a score that's not ever coming?

finalaspects

Postby finalaspects » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Renzo wrote:But you cancelled the score, right? So why is anyone waiting on a score that's not ever coming?

I think he's stating that his entire account is frozen so he can't sign up for another exam date. Why did you file a complaint after you canceled though?...

also wrong forum to post this in? so many people do that... this one is only for acceptances, denials, and waitlists...

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:14 pm

finalaspects wrote:
Renzo wrote:But you cancelled the score, right? So why is anyone waiting on a score that's not ever coming?

I think he's stating that his entire account is frozen so he can't sign up for another exam date. Why did you file a complaint after you canceled though?...

also wrong forum to post this in? so many people do that... this one is only for acceptances, denials, and waitlists...

I have taken the test three times and want to be able to take it again and I canceled because the test didn't go very well because of the disturbances.

sckon

Postby sckon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:28 pm

I LIKE WRITING IN CAPS SO PEOPLE THINK MY TOPIC IS IMPORTANT

MarkRenton

Postby MarkRenton » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm

So what were the disturbances?

Kiersten1985

Postby Kiersten1985 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:37 pm

sckon wrote:I LIKE WRITING IN CAPS SO PEOPLE THINK MY TOPIC IS IMPORTANT

TITCR

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Kiersten1985 wrote:
sckon wrote:I LIKE WRITING IN CAPS SO PEOPLE THINK MY TOPIC IS IMPORTANT

TITCR

Why are all of the anal retentive people responding to my post? And what does TITCR mean?

Ambulances, proctors talking, people bitching at each other outside of the test center and the proctors refusing to close the doors to mute the noise after students asked. The proctor also did not say begin at any of the sections.

sckon

Postby sckon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:47 pm

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:50 pm

"Those who use this term are generally of high intelligence, but completely overly occupied with the nuances of the admissions process. Most need to get a life and stop wasting their youth posting on anonymous admissions related boards."

Thank you I found a good definition.

sckon

Postby sckon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:53 pm

jarofsoup wrote:"Those who use this term are generally of high intelligence, but completely overly occupied with the nuances of the admissions process. Most need to get a life and stop wasting their youth posting on anonymous admissions related boards."

Thank you I found a good definition.

Way to cherry pick from the post.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”