I haven't recieved any decisions...

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
jbarl1

I haven't recieved any decisions...

Postby jbarl1 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Last edited by jbarl1 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robin600

Re: I haven't recieved any decisions...

Postby robin600 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:51 pm

jbarl1 wrote:Ok...so I only applied to four schools, but I was expecting to hear something by now. I submitted all my applications on Nov 11 and they went complete by the next day. I applied to Northeastern EA, Villanova, Boston University and Boston College. I have a 160 LSAT (ugh I know) and a 3.85. I know that BU and BC are long shots, but I was hoping to hear something from the other two by now. I have their status checkers but nothing else.

Is anyone else in the boat of not having any decisions?

You won't hear until Feb. because of your LSAT. I'm in the same boat as you for BC and BU, don't fret we just have to wait. PS- I don't think BU has a status checker.

ndirish2010

Postby ndirish2010 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 pm

I've been complete at Villanova since 11/12 and no decision yet either, don't worry too much

jbarl1

Postby jbarl1 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 pm

robin600 wrote:
jbarl1 wrote:Ok...so I only applied to four schools, but I was expecting to hear something by now. I submitted all my applications on Nov 11 and they went complete by the next day. I applied to Northeastern EA, Villanova, Boston University and Boston College. I have a 160 LSAT (ugh I know) and a 3.85. I know that BU and BC are long shots, but I was hoping to hear something from the other two by now. I have their status checkers but nothing else.

Is anyone else in the boat of not having any decisions?

You won't hear until Feb. because of your LSAT. I'm in the same boat as you for BC and BU, don't fret we just have to wait. PS- I don't think BU has a status checker.

Yeah I meant status checkers for all but BU :D

I know I will hear from Northeastern on/by Jan. 15th because I applied EA, and I wasn't expecting to hear from BU or BC for a while (probably not until Feb., like you said) but I have seen on LSN that people with lower numbers than mine have already heard from Villanova, so I thought I would just see where other people were in terms of all this.

manbearwig

Postby manbearwig » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:57 pm

I've haven't heard yet from BC or Villanova, and my numbers should be an auto-admit at both places (hopefully). So, it's not just your numbers, they're also just slooooooooooooow.

jbarl1

Postby jbarl1 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:02 pm

manbearwig wrote:I've haven't heard yet from BC or Villanova, and my numbers should be an auto-admit at both places (hopefully). So, it's not just your numbers, they're also just slooooooooooooow.

Good to know :) Waiting like this is the worst I swear...

Mr. Pablo

Postby Mr. Pablo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:57 pm

I have applied to about 15 schools (and sending out more this week) and I haven't heard a peep from any of them. I am only holding on to my sanity because I have yet to be rejected from anywhere. I am an odd case though- 170/no GPA (non-trad grading system), 7 years WE. I can only guess that my rejects/admits will be in late Jan or early Feb at best.

edit: and by I haven't heard anything, I mean that they have my materials and I am under review at most of them.

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”