Who's excited?!

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
rwallis

Re: Who's excited?!

Postby rwallis » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 pm

sckon wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
OneKnight wrote:I think this sums up my state of mind...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c

I credit cafeine pills with 2pts on my lsat and peptobismal for another 10.

I took the Lsat on horse tranquilizer and simply drew a clown chasing a T-rex for my writing sample.

ha! love it.

BruinsFan

Postby BruinsFan » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 pm

WoooooHooooo!!

I'm pretty excited to get January underway! I don't think I've ever been so excited for a monday. I applied mid. November so the breaks came at the 4-6 week point.

I've already been accepted to a school I would happily attend and I can't wait to see what the others have to say. I guess I'm one of those that likes closure, lol.

BriaTharen

Postby BriaTharen » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:19 pm

BruinsFan wrote:WoooooHooooo!!

I'm pretty excited to get January underway! I don't think I've ever been so excited for a monday. I applied mid. November so the breaks came at the 4-6 week point.

I've already been accepted to a school I would happily attend and I can't wait to see what the others have to say. I guess I'm one of those that likes closure, lol.

I applied to most of the schools on Turkey day, so I'm in that 4-6 week period too. Eek!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”