University of South Carolina! Forum

Share Your Experiences, Read About Other Experiences. Please keep posts organized by school and expected year of graduation.
sumus romani

Silver

Re: University of South Carolina!

Post by sumus romani » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 am

Living in America wrote:
SAOJD10 wrote:
lfgsuperman wrote:Oh yeah, if you're looking for a roommate I'm cool with that too. I really don't care I just need a place to live.

Just got back from Columbia today, I toured numerous condos from colapro.com, cantey company and landmark resources, everyone was a dud. I relented and signed a lease at asprye, they had a 2 br for the price of a one br only 895 so I am going to try to find a roommate now.
Aspyre is nice. Good choice.

I jog by Aspyre 3 times a week (I live near there). It is a new complex and looks great from the outside, but I don't know about the student culture. It seems that they have a number of empty apartments (at least it looks that way from the outside). In between Aspyre and the law school is a big hill and a sweet-ass liquor store and a beer/wine store. Also, one day you will be late for an important class because a train has stopped on the tracks, blocking your way to the law school! Given the local rental rates and location, you got a great deal.

Genericswingman

New

Post by Genericswingman » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 pm

I know we're heading down the home stretch for 2010 but I wanted to check in & see if anyone has heard/experienced any waitlist movement (either admittance into the Law School or removal from the waitlist)?

Unfortunately I'm not expecting too much in the way of waitlist-to-admission, but I haven't heard of anyone being dismissed from the waitlist either (which seems sort of surprising considering the class was filled in May)

Janus

New

Post by Janus » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Preliminary class schedules were released today. Has anyone checked their schedules? Obviously, I have.

Generic: I haven't heard anything regarding the waitlist.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Acceptances, Denials, and Waitlists”