Ban warning & how to annouce the release of LSAT scores

YCrevolution

Re: Warning & how to annouce the release of LSAT scores

Postby YCrevolution » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Emma.

Postby Emma. » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:23 am

On a Mac it is command-shift-3 for a shot of your whole screen. You can also use command-shift-4 and a set of crosshairs will appear, you can use those to 'grab' just a portion of your screen.

talikg

Re: How to annouce the release of LSAT scores

Postby talikg » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:35 am

traehekat wrote:
ruleser wrote:If you want visit LSP? Are you kidding - unless somehow I get the same darn score as last time or lower, I'll be there before my brain can even register what my new score is, working out my schedule of which aps I'll be filling out like mad over the next few days.

+1

Yeah, I haven't really felt nervous at all since I took the test, but I'm starting to get a little anxious now. Last night was the first time I had a dream about my LSAT score, and I kept waking up and then falling back into the same dream. Every time I would wake up I'd be pissed, because the score in my dream was pretty stellar! :P

I hope I am pleasantly surprised tomorrow. It almost feels like Christmas, except I'm not so sure I'm going to get what I want!

omg, me too! i had 2 dreams, one hte week after the lsat where i got a 167 and the night before last a 165; god i hope they were premonitions because that would be amazing. although i hate the idea of opening the email and BAM its there in your face...i like to build up, like look through the paper of the letter try to see the first two digits to decide if I'm going to want to die or want to scream for joy haha

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:44 am

YCrevolution wrote:In the near future, you will get your LSAT score. If you appear to be the first person on TLS to receive your LSAT, please follow the procedure detailed below to announce that scores are being released.

Warning: If you post a fake score release, you will be banned. You will also be banned if you bump a score release thread from a previous LSAT administration.

You know, you're really taking a lot of the fun out of score release day. June was a flurry of excitement, confusion and accusations. As it should be.

jacktripper

Postby jacktripper » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:45 am

power trip

Postby 06072010 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:46 am

Not only do fake score releases get banned, I also cock \ vag punch them. BE FOREWARNED

Kant

Postby Kant » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:49 am

Pearalegal wrote:
YCrevolution wrote:In the near future, you will get your LSAT score. If you appear to be the first person on TLS to receive your LSAT, please follow the procedure detailed below to announce that scores are being released.

Warning: If you post a fake score release, you will be banned. You will also be banned if you bump a score release thread from a previous LSAT administration.

You know, you're really taking a lot of the fun out of score release day. June was a flurry of excitement, confusion and accusations. As it should be.

+1

NayBoer

Postby NayBoer » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:57 am

PKSebben wrote:Not only do fake score releases get banned, I also cock \ vag punch them. BE FOREWARNED
It speaks to our cultural perspective re sex relations that vag punch sounds incomparably cruel and cock punch indescribably hilarious.

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:05 pm

NayBoer wrote:
PKSebben wrote:Not only do fake score releases get banned, I also cock \ vag punch them. BE FOREWARNED
It speaks to our cultural perspective re sex relations that vag punch sounds incomparably cruel and cock punch indescribably hilarious.

I think just your personal perspective. Both sounded hilarious/uncomfortable to me.

The word, "vag" never really throws my mind towards incomparably cruel.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Last edited by paratactical on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joshikousei

Postby joshikousei » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:26 pm

man. this reporting business is SERIOUS.

paratactical

Postby paratactical » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Last edited by paratactical on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:40 pm

If you do a fake score release, I will take you to a bar without your significant other and leave you there! you will probably be raped

NayBoer

Postby NayBoer » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Pearalegal wrote:
NayBoer wrote:

I think just your personal perspective. Both sounded hilarious/uncomfortable to me.

The word, "vag" never really throws my mind towards incomparably cruel.
Any object or concept that's really positive or admired can be put into horrible context by its torture and destruction. For example: "the cuddly kitten was tossed into the dull-bladed woodchipper."

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:55 pm

NayBoer wrote:Any object or concept that's really positive or admired can be put into horrible context by its torture and destruction. For example: "the cuddly kitten was tossed into the dull-bladed woodchipper."

This was not your original point.

soullesswonder

Postby soullesswonder » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:57 pm

NayBoer wrote:Any object or concept that's really positive or admired can be put into horrible context by its torture and destruction. For example: "the cuddly kitten was tossed into the dull-bladed woodchipper."

Why would you ever want to do that? Everyone knows that you slowly lower the kitten feet-first into the chipper.

NayBoer

Postby NayBoer » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Pearalegal wrote:

That's what makes it a response.

I took your point as being that the word vag prevents you from thinking of incomparable cruelty. My response is that if the vag (or anything) is really positive, then destroying it can be really negative.

let/them/eat/cake

Postby let/them/eat/cake » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Helmholtz wrote:If you do a fake score release, I will take you to a bar without your significant other and leave you there! you will probably be raped

Best Defense is a good offense right Minister?

Pearalegal

Postby Pearalegal » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:02 pm

NayBoer wrote:
Pearalegal wrote:

That's what makes it a response.

I took your point as being that the word vag prevents you from thinking of incomparable cruelty. My response is that if the vag (or anything) is really positive, then destroying it can be really negative.

...I was responding to your point about cultural perspectives.

Obviously you can make any term negative by placing it in a horrific sentence. How is that even something you're trying to argue? I was saying that cock punch did not sound any funnier to me than vag punch.

..wtf just happened.

Helmholtz

Postby Helmholtz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:10 pm

let/them/eat/cake wrote:
Helmholtz wrote:If you do a fake score release, I will take you to a bar without your significant other and leave you there! you will probably be raped

Best Defense is a good offense right Minister?

Damn right. Don't make me get all abu ghraib on your asses.

NayBoer

Postby NayBoer » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Pearalegal wrote:Obviously you can make any term negative by placing it in a horrific sentence. How is that even something you're trying to argue. I was saying that cock punch did not sound any funnier to me than vag punch.

..wtf just happened.
Don't ask me, you just said vag and incomparably cruel don't go together. I said they might.

If the Internet weren't used to make useless, repetitive or obvious statements, then TLS would take at most a tenth its current bandwidth and most of the non-vice-peddling Internet would disappear.

YCrevolution

Postby YCrevolution » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:35 pm

tigerlilly17

Re: Ban warning & how to annouce the release of LSAT scores

Postby tigerlilly17 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Anyone recall the December 2007 curve?

llawguru

Re: Ban warning & how to annouce the release of LSAT scores

Postby llawguru » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:42 pm

YCrevolution wrote: Warning: If you post a fake score release, you will be banned. You will also be banned if you bump a score release thread from a previous LSAT administration.

ok boss.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”