Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kazu

Gold

Re: Be honest... Who is wearing an Adult Diaper to the LSAT?

Post by kazu » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:48 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ummm...whatever works for you? I think I'd be more distracted if I had to go right there and then sit in my own pee for 2 hours or something... Not to mention there are people around you while that happens. Don't even want to think about #2.... ewewewewew.

ResolutePear

Platinum

Post by ResolutePear » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:06 am

No need for a diaper. Just make sure you get your shit packed tight before going to take the LSAT.

If you have no partner that morning, arrive to the LSAT early in hopes of doing this in the restroom beforehand with a fellow LSAT taker.

/thread.

mynjb26

New

Post by mynjb26 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

I don't believe I've laughed this hard while reading in my entire life!!! Wow...

xyzzzzzzzz

Bronze

Post by xyzzzzzzzz » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 pm

this actually makes sense for someone who can't give up coffee and has to pee every 20 minutes. I mean it is either give up coffee and feel tired or wear a diaper.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Just shit in the hallway. You'll lose 2 minutes.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Seriously though, no fluids before the test, and pepto bismal before and during break.

savagedm

Bronze

Post by savagedm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Desert Fox wrote:Seriously though, no fluids before the test, and pepto bismal before and during break.
no coffee before the test especially, the caffeine rush fucks with you.

OrdinarilySkilled

Bronze

Post by OrdinarilySkilled » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 pm

Just go during LG. I went after the third game and had plenty of time to do the last game, although I managed to misbubble it.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm

savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:Seriously though, no fluids before the test, and pepto bismal before and during break.
IMO if you drank coffee before PT's do it on test day too.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

savagedm

Bronze

Post by savagedm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
savagedm wrote:
Yeah but I noticed that coffee almost always led to a point drain due to the jitters. After that I had other friends test it while they were doing PTs without telling them why just to see if it has a common effect. Sure enough...

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm

savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
savagedm wrote:
Yeah but I noticed that coffee almost always led to a point drain due to the jitters. After that I had other friends test it while they were doing PTs without telling them why just to see if it has a common effect. Sure enough...
Caffeine makes you piss no doubt, it's a medical fact. However those who drink a lot of coffee stop experiencing it because their bodies get used to it.

Caffeine stimulates your mind. If you are used to it, you may do worse without it.

savagedm

Bronze

Post by savagedm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Desert Fox wrote: Caffeine makes you piss no doubt, it's a medical fact. However those who drink a lot of coffee stop experiencing it because their bodies get used to it.

Caffeine stimulates your mind. If you are used to it, you may do worse without it.
The problem is that most people don't bother to test if they do better with or without it. So it is valid to bring it up so they recognize the need to test all conditions they test under in different ways to find what works best for them (within the bounds of test day rules)

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 pm

savagedm wrote:
Desert Fox wrote: Caffeine makes you piss no doubt, it's a medical fact. However those who drink a lot of coffee stop experiencing it because their bodies get used to it.

The problem is that most people don't bother to test if they do better with or without it. So it is valid to bring it up so they recognize the need to test all conditions they test under in different ways to find what works best for them (within the bounds of test day rules)
I might agree, but they shouldn't change up what was working for them on test day. If they want to test it out now, they should. But stopping on test day isn't an experiment it's a gamble.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

savagedm

Bronze

Post by savagedm » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
savagedm wrote:

I might agree, but they shouldn't change up what was working for them on test day. If they want to test it out now, they should. But stopping on test day isn't an experiment it's a gamble.
Yeah, but that part should be a give-in, go with what's been working. However, it is still good to do some experimenting with the curiosity of an 18 year old college girl in the meantime.

dakatz

Gold

Post by dakatz » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Just hold it in, kiddies. Make sure to go before test starts. You aren't babies, though some of you apparently want to act as such. You are adults, so suck it up and make your way through the test. It goes by insanely fast anyway. I have serious doubts about one's ability to succeed in law school, if he/she can't handle the pressure of the LSAT.

UFLevinHopeful

New

Post by UFLevinHopeful » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm

dakatz wrote:Just hold it in, kiddies. Make sure to go before test starts. You aren't babies, though some of you apparently want to act as such. You are adults, so suck it up and make your way through the test. It goes by insanely fast anyway. I have serious doubts about one's ability to succeed in law school, if he/she can't handle the pressure of the LSAT.

It's the pressure on my bladder that I'm worried about! :lol:

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”